PDA

View Full Version : Slumber Party

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:31:55 PM
I was so excited I could barely contain my glee. I had finally come up with the perfect plan - a slumber party. Or so I heard a few giggly girls mention it before they discovered me hiding under a leaf of their lettuce, munching on a carrot. Anyways, I spent the last three hours 'decorating' the room ... well, not really. Because of my height, I could only reach so high, so only the corners of the walls and the cardboard box were strung with little pieces of multicolored paper I had found.

Zeke and Kindo kept a stereo, and after much sorting I had decided on a jazz cd - smooth, yet not too fancy. Zeke had put it in and I turned the volume on low so that it was barely audible.

Looking at the clock, I realized it would be any time now before my guests would arrive. I remained perch ontop of the stereo, my antenna's clicking together furiously with anticipation.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:43:34 AM
A rustling was heard outside of the window, followed by a scraping sound. The window to the room slowly creaked open, and a case of Coruscant Ice was pushed onto the window sill. Following the beer was an arm, which lightly pushed the case aside. A man then poked his head up and stuck both his arms through the window, lightly setting the beer on the floor before squirming through the window. The man got through and fell to the floor with a thud, then grabbed the beer and tucked it under his arm as he got up..

Frank looked around for his friend, the one who had told him about the party, and invited him to come...

Anyone here??

Upon not seeing his friend, frank stuck his head out the window, counting the number of windows toward the end of the building, making sure he'd crawled through the right one. Upon assuring himself that he was correct, Frank plopped down in a recliner and propped his feet up, cracking open a cold one as he waited on his friend, and the party, to arrive<div align=center>
<OBJECT WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=250><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www26.brinkster.com/lpracing/misc/frank.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000><EMBED src="http://www26.brinkster.com/lpracing/misc/frank.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=550 HEIGHT=250 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>
</OBJECT>
</div>

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:50:14 AM
I watched as Frank entered through the window and eyed the Coruscant Ice he held in his hand. I had only tasted a drop of it before, and boy oh boy - was it the best!

"Hey, Frank, over here!"

I stood up on my hind legs, waving the others wildly in the air. He looked blindly around for me.

"On top of the stereo!"

His eyes rested on me and a grin broke across his face as he saw that the host was indeed here for the party. Spreading my wings, I flew up into the air and sliced through the air, landing nimbly on his shoulder.

"Glad ya could make it! The bathroom is the down the right hall and the door on your left incase you feel the urge to puke up something random, and the kitchen's just beyond this room. There, you'll find tons of good stuff, and feel free to leave crumbs."

Silus Xilarian
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:15:20 AM
Frank finished off his first beer as the Cockroach was talking....

"Cockroach, my man! How are the Jedi people treating ya?"

Silus, I mean, Frank got up from the recliner and made his way to the kitchen, the cockroach still ridin' shotgun on his shoulder. He almost threw the empty can away, then realized there was still beer around the rim of the can. Upon crushing the can on the counter, Frank put it on his shoulder beside the cockroach.

"So, Cockroach, do you have a name?!?"

Zeke
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:03:16 PM
"Dude, I'm back with..."

Zeke entered bearing food, and came to a sudden halt. That's Silus Xilarian. Ah, to heck with it. So long as he doesn't eat all the food, Zeke could care less.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:20:35 PM
Frank looked up as Zeke walked in....with food! Frank walked up to Zeke, offering a handshake...

Name's Frank, nice to meet ya!

Before Zeke could shake, Frank pulled his hand away and raised his other arm, which was holding a can of Coruscant Ice..

Beer?

Frank considered this a fair trade, as he reached up with his free arm and snagged a bag of chips....

Zeke
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:39:45 PM
"No thanks. I got my own stuff. But have at the food."

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:30:33 AM
While Silus stood up and started to walk to the refridgerator, I greedily eyed the beer can.

"Well, you know how it is, Frank. Some ladies love me, the others don't. Well .. Scratch that, most ladies try to kill me and then get mad when Zeke won't let them. I always knew that most of these Jedi women were only here for the food!"

He had crushed the can by now, but suddenly saw some remaining beer and thought it kind enough to share. As soon as he put it up next to me, I latched onto it and began to suck the alcohol.

"My .. name?" I repeated, after lifting my head.

"Well, mom always called me number two hundred baby, and some people call me a pest, Zeke calls me by ' m'buddy ', and ... Er.."

It was then I remembered to play it cool, to show Frank just how mature I was.

"They call me ... The Roach."

I reached up and slicked my antenna's back before going back to consuming the rest of the beer. I had already heard the footsteps but it seemed to have caught Frank off guard. It was Zeke, and he finally arrived with the food! Having finished the rest of the beer. I clambered back onto Frank's shoulder and grinned (as if anyone could see that).

"Zeke, this is Frank, even though it seems you two know each other ...? Oh well - Frank, Zeke's got the food, so after a few more guests arrive we'll get this party started!"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:38:40 PM
Xazor made her way through the Jedi Living Quarters when she heard some chatter going on. Her eyes shot to an open door and she couldn't help her curiousity as she felt for the presences inside. Zeke...the cockroach he claimed as a friend and.....Silus?! Xazor had not seen him in some time and was happy to know that her friend was out and about. She rushed to the door and peered inside, then saw him and grinned.

"Hey!"

She yelled and ran over, wrapping her arms around Silus's neck. The looks the others gave her were.....strange, though. She felt a lot of tension and then realized that something was not right....but she would not address that at the moment.

"How have you been?"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:54:39 PM
Ummm pretty good....

Little did anyone know, Frank and Xazor went way back. Frank loosened himself from Xazor's grasp and backed up, then held up a can of Coruscant Ice...

Beer?

Xazor Elessar
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:49:54 PM
Xazor grinned as he pulled away and offered her a Beer. Normally she went for stronger mixes, but she was sure that it was good anyway.

"Sure....thanks...."

She said with a grin and took it from him. For some reason, she kept getting weird vibes through the Force and looked to the others to see what was wrong. Just the way that Zeke was looking at Silus did not make her feel so good...but then it hit her. He's.....and Imperial......but that is no problem to me....is that what's wrong? She thought to herself and then looked to him with a smile.

"So how's the ship?"

What's wrong with everyone else? They don't seem so happy to see you....not like me, anyway. It's been a while...I've missed your company. She had to say something verbally before speaking through the Force or others would notice. She kept a tight lid on the private conversation to be sure none others could hear as she tried to figure out why Zeke looked like he was about to hack Silus apart....

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:58:06 PM
Zeke didn't care that Silus was here, though it bothered him a little that a Dark Jedi could so easily get into the GJO.

"Xaz, what'll ya have to eat?"

Silus Xilarian
Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:59:30 PM
Im incognito

Silus replied to Xazor through the force, keeping his message well hidden so that Zeke couldnt pick up on it....

Oh yeah, the ship, its um....fine

"Frank" offered a half a grin then quickly changed the subject by cracking open a beer.....

Hey look...smashball

Frank pointed over to the holovid and rushed to the recliner, hopping over the back of it. A clank was heard as his 6'3 250 pound frame landed in it, and the footrest automatically sprang out....then he heard it......the magic word....Eat...

Its alright buddy....gotcha covered....

The Deliverator
Nov 4th, 2002, 11:58:15 AM
Two large pepperoni, extra cheese, the Deliverator's second order to the GJO. He swoops down on the Living Quarters within five minutes, and spends another ten wandering in search of the room. At last...

"Yo! 2 Large Pepperoni extra cheese for one Frank?"

Xazor Elessar
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:00:31 AM
Xazor lofted a brow as the words entered her mind. Incognito? She wondered why he was, but shurgged it off and decided to play along.

What's your name then? And why are you doing this?

She had no idea that he was a Dark Jedi....all she knew was that he was an Imperial who flew an amazing ship. Her eyes went to the pizza as the delivery guy came in and soon she was smiling without a thought....

Silus Xilarian
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:37:42 PM
Frank jumped up out of the recliner and jogged up to the door, pointing a thumb back at himself as he did.

Thats me, im Frank

Frank began digging in his pockets......

What do I owe ya buddy?

Xazor Elessar
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:07:27 PM
Frank? What kinda name is Frank? Ya know Silus, you could have gone with something a bit more unique.....

She spoke in his mind with evident sarcasm. Sighing, she helped him with the pizza.

"So Frank, what did you order everyone?"

Her eyes flickered up to her friend for a moment before catching sight of the Delivery boy who she had encountered before. It seemed he was everywhere now.....

The Deliverator
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:11:08 PM
"24 creds, pal..."

He allows his gaze to drift around the room while Silus digs up the money.

"Cockroaches? You Jedi have it as bad as I do..."

Silus Xilarian
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:20:59 PM
Nah man, thats "The roach" hes cool

Frank dug the credits from his pocket. As he handed over the credits, he held up a beer in his free hand...

Tip?