PDA

View Full Version : Sorcery and Swords (open challenge to any darksider)

Isaac Paine
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:38:24 PM
:: I sat back on the bar stool then got up when my glasses began to trace the target. I was quite aware it was possible that my quarry would actually already know I was watching them. I slowly walked over to the door and they got up and walked outside. So ti was understood then, possibly a trap, of course, but then wasn't that what I was trying to set up? I smiled and followed outside. They stood there before me and I looked over my glasses and unslung my arm from the sleeve as I reached for my staff.::

Let's not make this too messy alright?

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:49:31 PM
"Tidiness shouldn't be on your mind at this point."

Withdrawing a hand from an overcoat pocket, the figure revealed its own weapon of selection. A slender, sable hilt, which concealed itself quite well in the palm of the opposer. He stood waiting.

"Well?"

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 25th, 2002, 10:22:41 PM
Well well,well getting attacked by a gimp thats a new one for a Dark Lord of the Sith. "I'll assume you champion some cause of great importance or are you just a nuisance." Dalamar nodded to Grev Drasen. "After you, I'm in no hurry to have his blood soil my new boots."

Isaac Paine
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:16:21 AM
:: I smirked at the small talk.::

Whatever, my name is Isaac, and I would have you know that because it is always good to know the cause of your death right before it happens. I know.

:: I was on this mission for myself and Plague, that was about it I thought. I saw the weapon in the man's hand and watched as my glasses identified the pale man as a vampire, this would be a very interesting night indeed. The three foot long staff handle suddenly extended to eight and I felt the days of being an imperial gaurd come back. Good grief, I wasn't that old, was I?
I prepared myself for the fight and stepped forward to meet my opponent, the human, the vamp didn't seem to have too much interest yet. Too bad. My staff began to pick up the erratic movements I had been taught so long ago. It was easily, I just had to wait for the darksider to attack.::

Anytime you're ready to dance?

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:04:34 AM
Drasen seemed to remain apathetic at this point, allowing a quick avert of his attention to glance at the newly adjoined vampyre; the one who was babbling, although his words fell on deaf ears. Turning back towards Paine, he scoffed to himself as the man introduced himself, who seemed to be reeking with overconfidence.

"Chit chat, chit chat..."

Sliding a finger across the hilt he activated the ignition, as a pillar of energy sprouted from the metallic cylinder; glowing with an intense hue, a crimson red, notable as a trademark of the Sith. Taking a few backsteps, he positioned himself with the two to his front, assuring both were located for easy observation.

Anytime you're ready to dance?

The words of a true flamboyance; it would be an enjoyable task of stripping the man of his limbs.

"And your friend... aren't you inviting him?"

Isaac Paine
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:04:25 PM
No friend of mine, I assure you.

:: I smiled. Now was the moment of life or death. I had a mission to complete but no one could tell the future. I had died before, why not again? I stepped forward and my staff slung out in an arc towards the man's lightsaber. My staff was fully functional and its capabilities were many, being able to sustain the extreme power of the sabers was one of them.
I pivoted on my feet and my conciousness let go, I was all on program now, all imperial training, no distinct pattern or rhythym but programming nonetheless. I hadn't seen many stand against the Imperial gaurd for long, not even the Sith that had faced the emperor. We had been trained to kill them all, Sith included. But many of us had died too, so I figured this would be a good match.::

imported_Morpheus
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:37:17 PM
A mysterious figure abided within the shadows of an adjacent structure, remaining stagnant and serene. No look of emotion could be detected in his features, and his obsidian attire combined with his unlit enviroment. It appeared that he was constantly viewing the ongoing confrontation between the three men, for he never ceased to look elsewhere. His current interest remained upon the struggle ahead.

After a brief amount of time, he gradually stepped out from his covert position amongst the obscuring darkness and unto the sight of the present conflict. His footsteps let them know of his presence, and his exclusive sunglasses prevented them from knowing who he was observing.

" Well well, what do we have here? "

Isaac Paine
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:23:47 PM
:: With a flick of my wrist, the staf abruptly stopped and pulled backwards. I leaped back and kept my eye on my opponent. I was a bit dissapointed I wouldn't be given the chance to do this alone, the risk of dying or not at stake, but whatever worked I guess. I would let Morpheus evaluate the situation then go from there.::

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:32:16 AM
"Oh, no not Mr. Clean" Dalamar said with a smirk. Pulling his cloak aside you could see two swords crossing his back in a x. Also one small silver buckled Katana at his belt. Drawing one of his rare saber resistant swords from his back with well oiled precision the Dark Lord smiled.
"Morpheous is it? Do you fancy yourself lord of the dream realm my smooth headed friend? Or maybe you think your Jack of the Wisp himself?" Dragging the tip of his tempered blade across the concrete it sparked while he talked. "Two fools seeking death I'll wager. Well, Jack of the Wisp be you a seeker of the final dream or are you just here to observe?"

imported_Morpheus
Oct 27th, 2002, 07:50:22 AM
Morpheus gave a ridiculing grin. This man was quite the comedian, and Morpheus was repulsed by cheesy humor.

" Funny how such a foolish man could possess such boastful words. "

The obsidian individual extended both hands within his obscuring coat, removing a pair of gleaming, thin katanas. The twin blades kept steadfast to opposite sides, though he doubted they would remain static any longer. His veiled eyes remained vigilant upon the vampire, he was prepared for any sudden assault.

" I dare not engage in combat for mere amusement, but when you stand against my comrade here, than you shall see the consequences of your blunder. "

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:55:50 PM
"He slinks my backtrail like a one armed dog making more noise than a bothian feeder and I made the blunder?" I think not 'Jack' O. As for humor don't worry you won't be laughing long. You and your Paine of a friend."

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:02:39 PM
As Paine belayed his head-on attack, his inadvertence had payed for time enough to allow Drasen an unguarded onslaught. With an agitated step the Dark Jedi beset towards his opposer, the crimson blade arcing down in a violent flash, destined to rip at Isaac's now exposed defense; if not hindered by some type of avoidance.

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:15:11 PM
OOC= Due to a special request and because the thread is slowing I will post again. To those that requested this shhhhh......

Moving with force speed Dalamar stabbed Morpheous in the foot pinning him to the ground.

The ebony warrior yelled in pain. With one quick uppercut Dalamar laid him down, but because of the sword he didn't go far. The Warlord Leaned on his weapon (which caused it to turn painfully OUCH) and at the same time put his boot on Morpheous neck which held him firmly in place. Looking down on him flat on his back the Dark Lord spoke.

"Man, that looks painful but then we have just begun Jack o Wisps" the Vampyre said with a smile. While his boot was on his neck Morpheous heard a 'click' and out of the side of his eye he saw the Warlord's hidden boot blade extend. He saw the white's of his own eye's in the reflection of the blade. "I'm afraid things are going to only get worse for you.">D

Isaac Paine
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:51:25 AM
:: Just as fast as I expected the attack from the dark jedi, my staff came up and deflected the saber attack and revolved on my wrist, knocking the saber astray as my foot lashed out knocking the man back. The top end of my staff seemed to open revealing a strange apparatus. I pulled my staff into an arc and swung down at the man, pulling into the offensive stance automatically. I heard Morpheus yell and didn't bother to turn my head. Focus was a main point, but I was aware of what was going on over there. My glasses had given me a reading of my probability of success and only by defeating each one would I win.
The two together would've crushed me, but that had a lot to do with the abnormalties my glasses detected with the vampire. Things like him really didn't register too well, sometimes they were off the scale and then sometimes they were not even seeming to exist.::

ooc- :lol

imported_Morpheus
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:05:17 PM
Agony within Morpheus's body was persistent, lingering with each passing moment. With his blades still placed within the firm grasp of both his hands, he would neglect his pain for the moment and proceed to defense.

The injured warrior swung the jet-black katana in a horizontal arc, creating a crimson slash across the vampire's cheek. While Dalamar's focus was momentarily deflected, Morpheus mustered his energy and briskly arose from the ground.

In an apt and powerful thrust, he stabbed his opponent in the upper leg, then followed with a swift strike to his bleeding cheek.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 4th, 2002, 08:44:26 PM
Dalamar spun with the blow to his face swinging his smaller Katana out and across Morpheous's face as he turned. "You play at a man's game Jack 'o wisp.' Barely missing Jack'os eye the Warlord smiled. "A cut for a cut dream master and heres one you wont forget."
Bringing his boot blade up he kicked Morpheous in the groin it made a sickening thud as it struck home. Morpheous fell with a pitiful whimper. "No, more man pups for you Jack'O" the Warlord said with a sneer. The Dark Lord of the night pulled his Katana free of Morpheous's foot. "I won't kill you Jack'O what I did to you was a lot worse."

With that Dalamar walked off into the dark leaving Morpheous crying.

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 11th, 2002, 11:38:43 PM
In a deft motion the Sith's lightsabre was brought up into a horizontal stance, as the staff arced down it was quickly hindered by the crimson blade, as a hissing noise sounded with the collision. Just as Drasen successfully parried the attack, he extended his left foot into a stiff kick for the back of Paine's calves; attempting to sweep his legs from underneath him.

Isaac Paine
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:33:50 PM
:: I went with the kick and came down on one hand pushing myself away as I felt my staff tingle. A few more deflected attacks and I would be able to release it upon the unexpecting Sith. I brought myself up with my staff and slung it around coming down then changing its direction and striking with the other end for his stomach.::