PDA

View Full Version : Marriage of the Stars (Maia)

Dios Kane
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:51:06 PM
:: I stood on a floating platform in a zero G auditorium thjat I had specially made to look like the inside of a Nebula. The rest of the universe was in the background. And with every movement, the nebula would change colors with the motions. I stood in my red velvet suit, my hair done back and Jubei, our priest, there next to me at the crystal podium. The whole deal had cost me more than I would ever pay for anything, but money was not an issue for this. This was my moment in time, where it all slowed down and I actually would be able to see eternity. I would see it in Maia, my lover and soon to be wife, for she was eternal as I was. And time could never mar our love.
I shifted slightly and the nebula sprang into a burst of color. Blues and greens went everywhere within the cloud and my hand went to my neck and straightened my tie. Maia would be here any second and I was trying as hard as I could to prepare myself for the sight of her. I knew it would take the breath out of me and I didn't feel like choking right now. I smiled and shifted a bit more just to see the colors fan out. I couldn't wait to dazzle Maia with the rest of the fancy things this place had to offer... not including myself of course.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:19:28 AM
Maia sat at her dressing table applying a small amount of lip rouge. Her hair was already arranged. She had put it up and left tendrils hanging around her face and shoulders. intertwined with it were small jewels that glimmered as she moved. She put her gloss down and looked at herself. All she had left to do was to slip the dress on. The dress maker had made her a beautiful white dress of lace and silk the fitted her form like a sheath.

There had been so many times when she thought this day would never arrive. So many obstacles to over come. But finally she would marry her beloved Dios. He had been through so much. She had shared in his pain a few times. Now the day had come when they could put aside there hurt and find the happiness everyone deserved.

Standing up Maia pulled the dress on. It clung to her like a second skin. The slit up the side allowed her legs freedom to move. She slipped her silk shoes on and walked through the door. A smile of pure happiness lit her face. She would have eternity with Dios from this moment on...

Dios Kane
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:28:30 PM
:: The door opened and I stopped breathing, the preperation hadn't helped at all. The nebula shifted into a rainbow of colors as Maia entered. I smiled as the nebula cloud gathered at certain points to form stairs for Maia to walk up to the altar.
She was like an angel, perfect. And to think... the universe and the stars would be the only thing to count the eons and millineums together we would spend.::

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:22:27 PM
Maia floated up the stairs towards Dios. The love in her eyes was apparent to all. Her breath caught in her throat as she drew closer. He made her heart beat faster. The light caught the jewels in her hair, and on her dress setting it ablaze with color. He had made everything so beautiful for her.

She had reached him. She paused and scanned his face. Her smile was soft and loving. She caressed his cheek. "Now our eternity will be as man and wife." She kissed him softly and took his hand. Maia had never been as happy as she was at that moment.

Dios Kane
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:28:47 PM
Exactly...

:: I wanted to kiss her again but I figured we'd better get this over with. It was beautiful and all but formalities kept me at a stand still. I held her hand and turned to the priest. The priest began to speak the words that never really made much sense to me but were good enough that everyone kept them for the process.
I watched the nebula shift colors and move with every word and then my eyes turned back to Maia and I was sure my eyes reflected the slendor, ecause to me she seemed a glowing angel, the jewelry expanding the horizon of the colors from the nebula and the very universe seeming to be held within her own eyes.::

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:04:47 AM
Maia's eyes glistened with tears as she listened to there marriage Vows. Her heart filling with utter joy. She could feel how happy Dios was. She looked into his eyes, they said everything her mouth did not. Her soft smile was one that would be his forever. They had been through a lot and made it out.

"I love you Dios." Her soft whisper was for him alone, carried on the waves of the force.

Dios Kane
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:11:18 AM
:: I had nothing to say and knew nothing was needed in reply. My own blood pulsing in the wedding gifts I had given, and my eyes to reflect the universe about her... I could do nothing but stand there before her. She had been my guiding light always since we had met. I had never turned away from her... I could feel her happiness brimming and I smiled and made sure she knew I was suffering to just stand here and listen... Not to kiss her or taste the happiness she gave me until this guy got done. And I hoped he was almost done.::

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:15:10 AM
Maia heard the last words spoken, announcing them to be married for all there lives. She turned back to Dios. Her arms reached for him as they always would. He had given her so much. Since the day they had met she knew she had found peace.

She pressed her body close to his, she could not speak, but the love and happiness she felt washed over them both. She pressed her lips to his ad finalized there life together.

Dios Kane
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:20:10 AM
:: This was probably the only part I would remember later on. Yeah the place had been great and cost me tons of money, but the imagery was really focused on Maia. The only thing I would remember forever and on would be Maia, because she would always be there, in my arms.
I kissed and held her close to me, and figured the place was going into the last phase of my plan. But I didn't care anylonger. To those who weren't cpncerned about love, maybe they would've recognized the nebula as it seemed to draw in and then burst into a star, but the only light I saw was Maia. And the door, which were the only two things I needed to see at the moment because that would be the description of most of my life. I picked Maia up in my arms, kissed her and then walked out the door. We had a lovely honeymoon planned in our own little corner of space.::