PDA

View Full Version : I'm done ( Vega)

Fiend
Oct 25th, 2002, 06:57:26 PM
:: I sat in the bar filled with dead people, they had all been alive not too long ago, but it had been long enough. I had just been preparing the place for my master. I had sent the message not too long ago. But I had figured a few more decorations wouldn't be minded.::

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:47:19 AM
The sound of boots approaching was heard, before the bar door swung open. He narrowed his eyes and scanned the room to find the only living thing, the eccentric Fiend. With a smirk, he opened one arm to gesture about the place.

“What’s all this then?”

Fiend
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:49:15 AM
:: I made a gesture like a shrug and tossed a red scarf on the table.::

That would belong to Zeke of the Greater Jedi Order. He recently failed by my hands to prevent me from murdering a city park. I did what you said. Next.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:49:30 AM
The Lupine stared down at the garment for a moment and shrugged.

"Next.. hm. Next I want you to go after a more trying opponent, Fiend. I think the Jedi Knight Xazor should do."

Fiend
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:54:06 AM
Fun fun... will that be all for the night? Or should I make it a bantha burger to go with no pickles?

:: I laughed and looked at the blood smeared table for a moment.::

Jedi knight hmmm? Xazor... name rings a bell... oh well... it is done Master.

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:44:14 AM
Vega smirked.

“You asked for a trial, and you’re getting one. I want a coin from her braids. Anything else and you have to fight her again.”

Fiend
Nov 2nd, 2002, 07:09:15 AM
Again... if it wasn't an order, I'd do it again just to fight her, especially if I beat her the first time. Why do I get the feeling I'm almost going to have too much fun here? Let's see a coin from her braids... that would mean I could either kill her like everyone else, brutally torture her, or just mentally rape her until she's a frickin psycho and tears all her hair out. Why would she need a coin for braids?

:: I stood up and laughed. I knew that I had heard of Xazor before... but I had been doing so much recently that all I could remember was that she had been a pregnant garou when I had been inhabiting Dios. I sarcastically bowed to my teacher and turned and walked out the door. Time to have some fun...::