PDA

View Full Version : Please Read: Concerning Admiral Lebron

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:16:47 PM
Admiral Lebron, a group moderator for The Galactic Empire, has had his access to this forum revoked. He leaked private information from this forum to a poster who was being discussed by the Staff and Group Mods. This behavior is inexcusable, and his access will remain revoked for an, as of yet, undetermined time period.

Locked forums come with responsibilities, no matter who's locked forum it is. This one is especially sensitive, and comes with more responsilbilties, to our posters and to our fellow moderators.

Any questions should be directed at the Swfans Staff.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:35:37 PM
I concur and was a part of this decision.

Taylor Millard
Oct 26th, 2002, 05:04:50 PM
You'll hear no qualms from me on this matter either.

Levi Argon
Oct 26th, 2002, 05:55:32 PM
A fair decision, one with which I certainly agree.

ReaperFett
Oct 26th, 2002, 06:10:22 PM
I agree with the Mods.

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:05:10 PM
Ditto with y'all... he was out of line.

Pierce Tondry
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:46:50 PM
Not the wisest course of action by a long shot.

On what forum was the information leaked, if I may ask?

Morgan Evanar
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:12:58 PM
Probably via AIM.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:48:22 PM
I agree with the course of action taken. It's said when this kind of thing happens.....especially because the people in here do hold so much trust of the posters and eachother. :\

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:08:34 AM
The information was leaked via an AIM conversation, of which I know of from being AIMed by the poster it was leaked to. I have PMed Lebron, informed him of the disciplinary action taken against him, and he PMed me back, saying it was fine, and that he would have done the same thing in our place.

Taylor Millard
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:45:21 AM
Which is funny because...if he woulda done it if he were in our shoes. Why'd he even tell Gue in the first place?

ah well.

Darth Viscera
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:43:56 AM
Many months ago Lebron leaked info from a private ezboard forum over at TRF to Gue. You'd think he'd have learned his lesson, because we banned him from the board where he got the private info.

Apparently he's a repeat offender. Nevertheless, I am surprised to see that something like this has come up again.

He considers himself to be Gue's friend, and thus obliged to spy for him. :rolleyes

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 29th, 2002, 01:00:25 PM
Well, he was acting like he wanted to push the "ban" button himself. *shrug*

Darth Viscera
Oct 30th, 2002, 06:04:06 AM
He did that as well. It's completely bizarre.

"What, you caught me? Okay, $!&* you I quit. Still, I can't believe that you're kicking me out. What? Yes, I'm still quitting. Am I sure? Yes."

He's a total nutwackjobball.