PDA

View Full Version : Shady Business....(open)

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:37:37 AM
A man clad in a black cloak made his way through a bustling crowd outside of a small Bar and Grill known as Master Yoghurt's. He seemed to be....in a hurry.....or just, careful. Once he finally made his way through the doors of the establishment, he stopped and took a deep breath, but was immediatly confronted with guards.

"Hand over your weapons or we'll throw you out."

They were rather rude about it, but Elijah was used to working with rude people by now. He shook is head and held up his hands.

"Look buddy, we're not going to play any games with you!"

A large burley guard pushed him into the wall and removed Elijah's cloak....revealing stae of the art seeking rifles and blasters. He did not appear to be hurting for weapons....so they took them from him. Through this Elijah said nothing, but just smiled sadistically. Finally the guards let him pass and he walked into the Jedi Bar. Immediatly his eyes fell upon a young woman sitting in the corner...alone. She looked like an easy target, but then he remembered where he was. Sighing to himself, the shady character made his way torward the front of the bar. As he wakled through the crowd, a man ran into him. Elijah grabbed the lappels of his shirt and held him up.

"Look buddy....you're really don't want to f**k with me today, do you f***ing understand?"

The man just nodded and Elijah set him down again, adding a shove to get his point across. Finally he was at the front of the Bar and he sat down upon a stool. The Bartender came over and asked for his Order, which only consisted of a flask of Corellian Whisky that was brought to him promptly. Jedi.....he hated them.....and there were so many. Grumbling to himself, he took a sip of the cool liquid and sat back, wondering what kind of business he could get here....

Severen Morkonis
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:06:20 AM
' You look like crap...' A voice said next to him, a man with pearl, clean white hair turned to look at him as he toyed with his own glass in his hands.'One day someone going to kill those guys at the door and walk in here and slaughter the lot of these Jedi...i can only wish im here when its done... He said lazily looking forward into the bar area again. Sieken could sense this guy was not a Jedi and certainly not good so he was reasonably okay with him

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:33:19 AM
Elijah laughed to himself and turned to see a man with white hair sitting beside him. He had to smile to himself despite his uneasiness here.

"Yeah...jus' watch...I'll be the one to knock their a**'s off. These Jedi make me so f***king pissed man....it's not even funny."

He said with a slight growl. The eyes of the Assassin made their way around the Bar and Grill, letting his gaze penetrate the people sitting around, smiling and laughing together. He hated it so much that the Darkness within his soul seemed to consume the color of his blue eyes for a moment.....leaving a black aura about them.

"The name's Elijah....wa's yours?"

The young man asked as he extended a hand in greeting. This character beside him was a bit....shady.....just as he was. A certin evil seemed to consume him and he seemed to dislike the Jedi as well. Elijah had not come in contact with one like this in some time....but the last time he had.....it was with the girl he had fallen in love with. Pushing the thoughts from his mind, he kept his hand extended to Sieken...

Severen Morkonis
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:11:11 PM
Sieken ignored the hand but looked directly into Kalrico's eyes. ' my name should be none of your concern but since you asked politely' He contemplated quickly ' Names Sieken, Sieken Kasstra...' He said with a slight tone of hatred.

Siekens eyes shifted from person to person in the room as if looking for a certain somone, but alas, the man he was looking for was not there and so he turned back to Kalrico. ' Who are you...?' He said in a uninterested tone as if only trying to make convosation.

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:19:58 PM
Elijah slowly took his hand back and rested it upon the bartop. This Sieken character was different.....there was a hatred in his voice, much like Elijah's. He looked around the Bar before turning back to him and speaking 'who he was'.

"Elijah Kalrico....Merciless Mercenary and Assassin Extrordinaire. I'm a wanted man...but not here.....no one has seen me in years and my identity has changed quite a bit."

He snickered to himself, letting his cool blue eyes wander from face to face as the hatred for these peace lovers rose within his soul. Sighing once again, he took a sip of his Corellian Whiskey and set it upon the bartop....

Severen Morkonis
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:26:50 PM
'Ah...' Sieken simply said 'Another hunter....figures' He looked back to his soda.

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:46:03 PM
Elijah looked at him with a quirked eyebrow.

"Wa's dat supposed to mean? Am I a....a common breed? There's more hunters out 'ere? Damn! I got competition now!"

He growled to himself and shook his head, slamming his fist into the bartop. It was not just mere discouragment....he really needed a job and it looked like there were others out there getting them.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:55:07 PM
Sieken looked athim with demonic eyes as if about to rip him to shreads ' You are on Conscurant for christ sake man!...' He roared ' Theres about 500 hunters just sitting in this bar..where have you been for the last 50 years?..stuck in a turbo lift? He said sarcasticly looking back to his drink. Fool He thought.

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:09:38 PM
Elijah looked down with shame upon his features. Technical difficulty....he had not told Sieken about that.

"No....stuck in f***ing Carbonite for one hundred and fifty years. Not a fun place, I tell ya. Guess I've missed a lot....huh?"

He laughed slightly and looked away from Sieken, letting his eyes sink into the drink sitting before him. It was sad that he had missed out on so much of his life....only to come back at an inconventient time...

Severen Morkonis
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:16:54 PM
'I would look for another job if i were you,bounty hunters are not exsactly rare around these parts anymore...' He growed.

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:25:41 PM
Elijah shook his head and let his eyes fall to the bartop. What a let down this day was becomming. He sighed to himself and laughed slightly....mocking his own stupidity.

"What 'em I good for? Nothin'.....mos' I can do is this stupid little trick..."

He looked at the flask before him and with a movement of his finger in a circular fasion, somehow, the liquid inside flowed up and out of the bottle and hovered above it in the air. After holding it there for a moment, he moved his finger back in a downward motion and the liquid went back into the flask without spilling it.

"Used that long ago to impress my buddies....when I 'ad some. Now I ain't got no one...."

He said softly, not aware that the sadness he was feeling was showing through. Taking a sip of the Whiskey once again, he sat it back upon the table....not even realizing that he had used the Force while doing that....not even knowing what the Force was or why he could do those things. It had bothered him once...when he first discovered these....abilities, but then they grew on him...and so here he was.

Severen Morkonis
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:29:48 AM
' Its called the force...' He snapped sharply. ' If you didn't know already of course.' A sarchastic smile appeard.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 26th, 2002, 04:29:40 AM
::Azhure watched the man at the bar carefully, hearing the words assasin, a familiar word to her own past, and he still seemed to have an angry soul. He also had the ability of the force and the anger to become a sith. Saying nothing she watched the sith and angry assasin silently. Burning anger simmered inside his eyes and his jaws set tight she could see the danger. Walking past him and the sith she gave him a look that only an assasin or ex-assasin could hold.::

Hate not only hurts others, but yourself. Don't sting yourself fellow force user, or you may regret it one day.

::She gave one look at the sith and the other man, and nodded before leaving. Perhaps she would speak to that man once more one of these days. She wasnt one for inspirational talk and didnt bother with a mind so filled with hate at this moment in time. Walking past the guard she nodded towards him quietly, knowing the gaurd didnt bother to try and take her weapons from her anymore, and closed the bar doors. They'd had private bickering before and she was a jedi. If you hassled them too much they forgot about you.::

Severen Morkonis
Oct 26th, 2002, 06:10:36 AM
'Guh!' Sieken had had enough, if it was not for the weapon ban he would have killed them both at the bar now, instead he pickedup his drink and walked away to a secluded table across the bar.

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:39:29 AM
Elijah turned to see a beautiful woman saying something to him....but.....in his mind?!

"How......wait!"

He called after her, but then his thoughts were disrupted as Sieken became furious and left his presence. Growling to himself, Elijah turned around and downed the rest of his drink.

"Aiyo....gimme 'nother......c'mon! I ain't got all day!"

With that, the Bartender brought him another flask of Corellian Whiskey and left him alone. Sighing, the Assassin lowered his head into his hands and tried to think of where he was going with his life. Perhaps this was not the life for him.....what if there was something out there....something better? That woman had sparked his interest for the sheer look she gave him....it was something....familiar. Perhaps she knew something he did not....

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:06:12 PM
::Azhure waited outside, wondering if he would answer. If he recognized that look perhaps he might want some answers, he was a force user for sure, and trailing towards the darkness. She would offer help, advice, but as Azhure disliked sith trying to preach their way, she would not do so either unless asked.
No person came outside so she started to turn and walk towards the living quarters::

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:28:19 PM
After sipping on the Whiskey for a few minutes, something paigned at Elijah's mind and he paid his credits, then walked out of the bar, only to see that woman walking away.

"Wait! Hey.....you!"

Perhaps it was not the nicest thing to call after a woman, but he knew not her name nor did he remember to call her 'Miss'. Sighing, he waved his arm and ran after her until he stopped a few feet from the quiet woman.

"Please.....stop......"

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 28th, 2002, 01:13:59 AM
::Azhure turned around and looked at the man, nodding, a solumn look in her eyes::

My name is Azhure.

::With that her eyes grew slightly more warmer and she nodded::

What is an assasin with the power of the force doing in a jedi bar? Not that anyone is unwelcome but it is surely strange.

Elijah Kalrico
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:38:15 PM
He lowered his eyes in shame before the woman and sighed to himself.

"Sorry....Azhure."

He said with an empty tone. Her comment angered him right off the get go, but he quickly surpressed the evidence and let his cold blue eyes look upon her face.

"Force? What the hell is that? Everywhere I go, that's all people talk about! And I can be wherever the hell I want, a'ight?"

Again he caught himself and kicked himself mentally for being so rude to her. Though it seemed against his nature to be 'nice'...he could be if he tried hard.

"Sorry....just not havin' a great day."

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:47:39 PM
:;She recoginized that empty voice, that look. The supressoing of anger that was almost unseen. An assasin had to grew good at deception.::

If my words anger you perhaps you should know I was once an assasin myself. Do not apologise, it is not nice having someone recognize your trade without you speaking it.
I am straightforward and sometimes get that reacton. I will not ask for your name as that is a valued secret among those of your trade.

::Azhures normal face came on, a serious one, with warm eyes but an expressions that told you nothing of what she thought. it was the one she had take by habit, one he himself held. It seemed she would have to asnwer his question in order to get to the reason she wanted to speak to him.::

The force is a power that comes from nature and some of the sentinals in this galaxy have the power to do things beyond normal ability. Telepathy, seeing the future before it happens, levitation, telelkinesis, healing...many different gifts. They can be used for good or evil. Sieken in there, the man you spoke to is a sith. He uses it for the darkness, the jedi use it for the good of the light. It is up to the individual to choose which they think is the wrong or right path. You can notice a force user if you yourself am one, or you may notice one wearing this.

::Watching him she moved over to a enarby rock and sat down. Azhure took the saber from her belt and showed it to him before putting it back.::

You have this power of this force. You have the power to be a sith or jedi, or to leave it as it is and continue travelling the path you lead. What kind of life do you wish to lead as this gift has given you many choices....
The choice is yours alone.