PDA

View Full Version : TSO Recruitment

Judas Escariot
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:03:36 AM
His intentions to join the Order are very high and wishes to recieve training and missions to enhance in the Order...Judas awaits...

SashaKovalev
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:13:07 PM
(ooc: grins* Judas should have put this in the recruitment area. ;) LV can you move this when you have a chance, please...?)

He was back in the castle after a few months away. Things had changed, and yet things remained the same.

He had been quite busy, away on matters for TSO mixed with personal business, and being back...well..it was nice to be home.

He had been walking in the gardens when he felt an unfamiliar presence, reaching out to be heard.

e paused, his head canted in thought, and then he made his way to the outer area of the castle, where recruits often found themselves.

"Judas...." His voice rang out through the silence, echoing softly in the vast hall.

He did not reveal himself just yet.

"How did you learn of the Order?" He asked as he leaned back against the stone wall, clearly relaxed having finally returned home.

Judas Escariot
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:09:32 AM
Judas nods," Who are you, why don't you stop playing games and reveal thy self." At this point he looks around in a inpatient fashion and growls...............

SashaKovalev
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:36:23 AM
Sasha laughed, amused momentarily at the demands of the recruit. And then the laughter faded and he used the force to shove Judas from behind. It wasn’t enough to be harmful, but enough to send someone unprepared for such a blow stumbling forward. It was a subtle hint that the knight did not take demands from those unqualified to make them of him lightly.

“I don’t think you’re in a position to make demands of me.” He stated, remaining where he was in the shadows.

“I come and go as I please, and if I choose to play games, I will play them.”

While he remained in the shadows, he reached out with the force to learn something of the one who was there in the halls of the castle. The Sith castle. His home that this one was, for all intensive purposes, intruding upon.

He could feel the anger, and heard, certainly, the frustrated growl.

“Did you think recruitment would be easy?” The knight asked.

“Did you think you would waltz in here and be accepted to an elite order of Sith with no questions? With no test of your worth? If so, you were foolish to walk through these doors. And you’d certainly be lucky to leave alive after wasting my time” He added.

“Now tell me, how did you learn of us?” It wasn’t a foolish question he asked, but ather one that tested the intelligence and resourcefulness of the one who sought admission.

Judas Escariot
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:24:16 PM
Judas senses the unknown figure from behind, but wasn't alarmed, he is not the type to take any hogwash from anybody even if this person had any ranking.

The nudge of this unknown character's Force wasn't too intimidating either, though familiar...

Judas nods and slowly grins as he begins to turn. Then he laughs.

"So, I see you decided to show yourself. Let me see hmm..." he says walking towards this familiar face," Where have I seen you before?"

He then veers left and swiftly turns around this being.

Within a split second he's breathing right behind this familiar faces neck and whispers.

"Lucky...," he chuckles softly," Luck has nothing to do with it."

He continues passed him with his back to him and asks in a formal voice,"Do you always greet people this way?"

"Do you think I'm wasting your time?"

"Is my 'waltzing' too much for you?"

"And if I am taking too much of your time, then why are you so eager to know why and how I know of this Order?"

"If you are here to prospone my admission, then I shall find someone more suitable for welcomes in this facility."

"I shall have my way then..."he says as continues passed him through the hallway.

SashaKovalev
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:15:15 PM
Sasha allowed this one to find him in the shadows. It wasn’t difficult.

So, I see you decided to show yourself. Let me see hmm…Where have I seen you before?

At this, the knight did not bother to reply.

Lucky…Luck has nothing to do with it.

Sasha merely rolled his eyes, resisting the urge to ignite his saber and shove it through this one’s gut. The only thing that kept him from doing it was his rather good mood at the moment, and the fact that he didn’t want to bother with finding someone to clean up the mess.

He was a Sith Knight of this Order, and if he wanted, this one, who was talented in the force, though not trained, would be relatively easy work.

Do you always greet people this way? Do you think I'm wasting your time? Is my 'waltzing' too much for you?
And if I am taking too much of your time, then why are you so eager to know why and how I know of this Order? If you are here to postpone my admission, then I shall find someone more suitable for welcomes in this facility.

“You talk too much.” Sasha retorted.

I shall have my way then...

Sasha watched as Judas wandered off down the hallway. His head, he shook in a semblance of amusement. He wasn’t going to put up with annoying antics of one who had a little too big of a chip on his shoulder. If another member of the order chose to admit him, perhaps they would meet on the training grounds, and Sasha would show this one exactly how he welcomed members into the order.