PDA

View Full Version : The Trade Federation

Nupraptor
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:47:04 PM
and other inactive forums.

Having a PM convo with Jeseth, and he brought up a good point: Some of the groups, specifically a couple of the ones under the CIS banner, are completely inactive. The Trade Federation, in particular, caught my attention: A single forum, 8 posts, no description and no activity. Who is the main proponent of this forum? Maybe we could talk to them about pruning it out and having them do their posts with the Hutt Syndicate or even ShadowFaene.

Taylor Millard
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:49:50 PM
Since I speak for the Hutt Syndicate as Gorgja leads it. Go ahead and get rid of that forum. We just never got it started like we wanted to.

Nupraptor
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:57:08 PM
Ok then. It's not that I mind these forums being there, but I'm having Jeseth and Jehova PM with an argument along the lines of "But you guys host these boards, and nothing goes on there... how come you won't host US?"

It's not that I really have a problem with hosting another board. It's the way he's going about it: "Ok, we have 5 members... where's our board?" I'm trying to explain to him that we can't just grant space to every little group that pops up, because there are quite a few. This "Plague" group just popped up, and they have the required 5 members... should we have to grant them a board, too?

Ug... :x

Sanis Prent
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:30:34 AM
yes you may can them....there just aren't enough members to make them a needed thing :\

So that leaves Shadowfane and Ciz, under the CIS, which is ok :)

Nupraptor
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:32:57 AM
I'm going to leave the forum there for right now, because it might be renamed into something else.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:19:48 PM
You could probably just move all their posts into another forum on the Ciz board...?

Also, I hate to say it, but what happens when/if TSO drops completely off the RP maps? :\