PDA

View Full Version : Hungry for Pizza (open to Wei's friends)

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:52:57 PM
Wei was feeling hungry as he sat in the room that had once been Ange's He loved his wife and missed her terribly. Thre was only one thing to do when a man was hungry and his wife was not around: order out. Wei could have cooked, but there was no food, and he was feeling unusually lazy.

Wei got up and dialed Blasterfire Pizza company. "Hello? Is this Blasterfire Pizza Company? I would like to have a pizza delivered..."

The Deliverator
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:05:49 PM
"A pizza kid? Where ya at? GJO LQ...what'll ya have? 6 large pizzas. 2 pepperoni, 2 supreme, 2 meatlovers...That's 60 creds kid. Yeah, that's the price of quality kid. Fine, expect it within 30 minutes." The fat, hairy alien hangs up the phone. "Deliverator!"

The Deliverator is sitting at a small table across from the counter, feet up, goggles over his eyes, snoozing lightly. Business today has been slow, he's been there for a half hour. He raises his goggles off his face and glares.

"Got a delivery. 6 pies to the GJO LQ, think ya can handle it?"

The Deliverator sits up and pounds the table with a fist.

"I got 5 minutes 'til my shift ends! Get another one!"

But he's the only one there, all the others are out. Oh, what the hell, he'll get overtime pay. The pizzas are ready in a matter of minutes, he has a 3 minute handicap on his run. He slides the pizzas into the back of his speeder bike and hits the Coruscant streets, diving low under a lane of oncoming traffic. He's making straight for the GJO, recently moved to Coruscant. The first delivery out there. He'd better make it a damn good one.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:10:36 PM
Wei hung up the phone. "A whole 60 creds...Ange would kill me if she were here...but I am pretty hungry. And there is bound to be enough left over for tomorrow." Wei fell onto the floor, his sotmach growling.

"I'm so hungry!" he wailed in a strained voice. he had never noticed, but the room still smelled like Ange.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:30:27 PM
" Hey Wei. "

Kindo casually entered in Wei's quarters, not even bothering to knock. He and Wei were close enough friends to make it rather unnecessary. He strolled over towards the cozy sofa, flopping down alongside his comrade.

It was then when he felt his hollow stomach rumble, crying out for savory substinence. It had been another diligent day, leaving him little time to have a warm meal. Such was a Jedi's life.

" Hey buddy, I am hungry. Got anything to munch on? "

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:39:14 PM
Wei stomach growled at him again, giving Wei a tip to help him remember. "I got a pizza coming soon. 6 of them."

Wei's stomach snarled at him. "There is a rumbly in my tumbly," he said in a spaced-out sort of voice.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:49:17 PM
" 6 pizzas! "

Kindo almost started drooling just from the very thought of 6 thick, cheesy, delicious pizzas. He was extremely famished, his stomach constantly reminding him with an occasional roar.

" Mind sharing, my friend? I'll pay half the bill. "

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:53:25 AM
"The bill is 60 creds. PLease, feel free to help pay for it."

Wei fell out of the couch and onto the floor. Hunger was as bad a thing as the Sith sometimes.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:50:08 AM
" You got it man. "

Ki tried to direct his focus on various things, but no matter what, it seemed to dwell on one thought and one thought only, food.

The Deliverator
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:48:31 PM
The Deliverator has been driving for 5 minutes. The Greater Jedi Order is now directly ahead of him, and he cuts his speed, looking for a place to park his speeder bike. He leaves it in the middle of a walkway and removes the pizzas, a short stack of 3 on each shoulder. He walks into the Living Quarters and starts looking for a room number matching the one on his bike display.

"Frikkin place is a maze..."

Rognan Dar
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:42:58 PM
Rognan was walking back to his room for something to eat and remembered that he need to go to the store to buy some food. He turned around walking to the exit when he saw a pizza delivery man looking lost, but that happens a lot in the LQ.

"Hey, you need help finding somthing sire?" Rognan asked the pizza man.

Sameer Aryan
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:32:57 PM
Sameer had had a tiresome day. As he was coming back, he thought he'd pay Wei a visit.

On his way to Wei's room, Sam passed Rognan, to whom gave a little smile. The latter seemed to be talking to a pizza delivery man. "Strange" thought Sameer.

Sam knocked on the door as he got to his destination and waited for an answer.

The Deliverator
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:47:05 PM
The Deliverator raises a brow at Rognan.

"The Deliverator needs no directions."

He walks past the Jedi, counting off room numbers. Finding the room at last he enters and casts a glance around the room.

"6 for one Wei Wu Wei. Which o' you slackers is him?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:28:38 PM
Wei scooted across the floor like an inchworm, hit the wall, and continued moving his feet forward so that h e slid up the wall to a standing position.

"I am..." he said. "Soooo hungry...."

Wei found the sixty creds, counted them three times to make sure he had it right, and handed them to the Deliverator.

"Thanks a lot."

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:38:08 PM
Maia was wandering the halls when she smelled something very good. It was coming from Wei's room. She moved toward his door and ran smack dab into a man wearing goggles. "OOPS sorry bout that." Tapping on the door she poked her head in. "Ok who has the pizza?

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:00:46 PM
Kindo rapidly reached within a concealed pocket on his jacket, removing 30 credits. Without any delay, he abruptly arose from the snug couch and headed for Wei.

" Here you go friend. "

He extended his hand, which held the credits, out towards his equally-famished comrade.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:48:03 AM
Wei took them, and was about to put them in his mouth when he realized what they were.

"Oh, thanks." Wei pu thte creds in his pocket, then took the pizzas from the Deliverator. "Hi, Maia. I got pizza. Rog and Kindo are here. You have not met Sam yet. Sameer Aryan,. this is Maia Tharrin. Maia tharring, Sameer Aryan."

Sameer Aryan
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:21:44 PM
"Nice meeting you!" Sam smiled and made a bow as he said so.

Sameer felt uncomfortable as he didn't know half the people in the room. Leaning his back on the wall, the young man silently waited for someone to start a conversation.

The Deliverator
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:52:50 PM
The Deliverator glares as Maia bumps him, then watches Wei as he starts to eat the 30 creds.

"Idiots..."

He hands over the pizzas and walks out.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 28th, 2002, 09:26:08 AM
Wei took the pizzas and put them on the very low to the ground table. "I got 2 pepperonis, 2 supremes, and 2 meatlovers."

Wei opened one of each of the pizas and took a slice from each.

"Have at it."

Rognan Dar
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:33:58 PM
Rognan walked into the room, took a meatlover pizza and sat on the floor, flavoring the food.

"This is some good stuff Wei, where's it from?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:57:40 AM
"Blasterfire Pizza company." Wei said, taking a bite of one of the slices of pizza.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:56:18 PM
Without any delay, Kindo grabbed a slice of cheese, unpolitely cramming it in his mouth.

" Hot! Hot! "

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:25:56 PM
Help yourselves guys, by all measn," Wei said to Maia, Sam and Rog.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:16:06 PM
Maia grabbed a slice and placed it on a napkin. A huge grin on her face. "MMMMM I do love pizza." She took a huge bite an dripped sauce down her chin.

Sameer Aryan
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:03:21 PM
Sam imitated the others and took a slice of pepperoni pizza. It had been long since the last time he had had pizza, it felt like it tasted better than ever before!

"So what are you gonna do after? Any projects planned?" he asked sweetly.

Lillian Snow
Oct 31st, 2002, 09:05:15 PM
There was a quiet knock at the door.

"Um...excuse me..."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 1st, 2002, 09:22:29 AM
Wei smiled. "Hey, Lillian! Care to join us for some pizza? Reason can come too. Sam, Rog, Maia, Kindo, that there is Lillian Snow. Lil, there is Kindo, Maia, Rog, and Sam." He said, pointing to each person in turn.

Lillian Snow
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:15:28 AM
Lillian blushed, suddenly the center of attention.

"Oh...well...I guess..."

Reason positioned itself outside, and Lillian came in and sat down.

"Um...what kind of pizza is there?"

Reason
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:20:51 AM
Make friends. That's what Lillian had said she was doing. Reason didn't particularly care, not being programmed to be social. But it stood outside the door, to give Lillian space enough to talk.

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:34:31 PM
Rognan looked at Sam. "What do you mean projects planned? you mean doing somthing after eating? How about some....music?" Rognan said thinking it was a bad idea to introduce the thought.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:31:20 AM
Wei smiled. "Lillian, there is pepperoni, supreme, and meat lovers. Music sounds good, though. I don't have much music with me, so we will have to go find some."

Sameer Aryan
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:15:57 AM
"Or Rognan here can show you guys his great talents as a musician!" Sam said with a big smile. He still remembered the night when he had heard Rognan play, it was such a melodious tune that it made Sam happy just thinking about it.

"C'mon dude, last time you were wondering how good you really are, this is the time to get to know it." Sameer whispered to Rognan.

Lillian Snow
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:29:18 AM
Lillian took a slice and held it lightly. It was hot, so she was careful eating it. It was good...very good. She took a plate and set her pizza on it, then tried to think of something to say.

"You play, Rognan...what do you play?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:41:51 PM
Rognan smiled shyly as he took a bite of the pizza before speaking. "I play a Garow, a instument from Lorrd. If you guys dont mind I'll go get it now." He said finishing his slice, standing up waiting for the answer.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:43:15 PM
Wei waved him to the door. "Go on, I want to hear it. Go get it and come back here."

Rognan Dar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 06:21:51 PM
"Ok then i'll go get it." He said turning around, opening the door he headed for his room to get his Garow.

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 4th, 2002, 12:04:22 PM
Maia raised her pizza and smiled. She to wanted to hear her Padawan play. "This is beyond good Wei, thank you for inviting me." She settled back in her chair and took another bite. "Dios doesn't know what he is missing." She grinned ...

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 5th, 2002, 04:43:44 PM
"He sure doesn;t."

Wei finshed off his first slice, and went to work on the second one.

"Let's hear some music!" Wei shouted good-naturedly down the hall at Rog.

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:06:08 PM
Rognan heard Wei and started to run to his room to get his instrument, he opened the door and grabedthe case that it was in and ran out, closing the door behind him. It took him five minutes to get from one end of the LQ to the either.

"Ok! I got it, just let me catch my breath for a sec." Rognan said putting the case down and bent over, breathing heavily.

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 5th, 2002, 05:36:31 PM
Maia took a huge bite of her pizza and looked over at Rog. She called on the force and spoke to her Padawans mind. "Control your breathing with the force Rog. You will not get out of breath no matter what you do. She gestured slightly with her hand and expanded his lungs. Making him feel he had plenty of air and no need to gasp of it. Maia grinned and took another bite.

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:17:46 PM
Rognan felt his lungs expand for a second and heard his master talking to im, but it wasn't a coming from her mouth, it was a voice in his head telling him to use the Force to breath. So he tried useing the Force, but he didn't know what he needed to do, but he tried anyway.

After a minute he felt more at ease, breathing normaly again. He stood up strait looking at everyone, feeling a bit embarrassed just standing there so he picked up the case and walked over to a set. Opening up the case he pulled out his Garow and did a quick tune up on it.

He stared to strum the instument, a making easy movments, up and down. Getting faster and picking up the tune, he stared to pick the strings, making a more magical sounding song. He finished by slowing back down to the speed that he stared at, with a final strum he was done.

OOC: Just incase any of you are wondering what a Garow is,(I made it up) it looks like a smaller guitar, but has a harp sound mixed in.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:11:02 PM
Kindo, who had remained silent due to his eating, rose from the sofa and began performing strange movements.

" Let's dance! "

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:42:27 PM
Wei smiled. "Rog, you are the DJ, so it seems. Play until you cannot anymore."

Wei turned to the two ladies and gave a wild smile. "Lets see you ladies cut a rug too!"

Lillian Snow
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:45:02 PM
Lillian blushed red.

"Oh no...I...I haven't finished my pizza yet...and..."

Oh, she couldn't dance...it'd be so embarrassing...

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:53:07 PM
Wei shrugged and got up and did what little of the Robot he knew. Then he did the Garden Sprinkler, followed by the Hedge CLippers. They were all silly dances, but they made people laugh and he loved to see people smile.

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2002, 11:28:28 PM
Rognan did indead laugh at Wei, what a site. Not that he danced bad, even though he wasn't that great, it was just funny. Starting to play a catchy, upbeat tune, Rognan pressed the girls to dance.

"Come on, go and Maia, Sam, Lillian. Heck get reason to dance to and I'll buy you a meal. I can play a slower one if you want, were all friends here right. So whats the big deal." Rognan was shy, but not when he was having a good time playing his Garow. It had the ability to make anyone happy it seemed.

Sameer Aryan
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:50:04 PM
Sameer's eyes widened. He wasn't much of a dancer, and wasn't interested either. It just wasn't his thing.

"Nah! I think I'll pass! Anyways, I'm still hungry..." Sam said, gulping down the remaining of his first slice, and taking another one.

Sam looked at Lillian, who seemed to be in the same situation as him.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:27:19 PM
Wei sidled up next to Sam. "Well, come on. If you're gonna be a wall flower, at least talk to the other wall flowers." With that, Wei gave a quick slap to Sam's back, nudging him toward Lillian.

Sameer Aryan
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:10:23 PM
Sameer felt strange, why should he go talk to someone he had never seen before! Well, it IS an opportunity to make new friends, and besides, how else are you going to get to know new people?!" the young boy thought to himself.

"Alright! Alright!" Sam said to Wei, blushing slightly. Then Sam walked up to Lillian and tilted his head slightly to the left:

"Hello there, how come you're not dancing?"