PDA

View Full Version : The Test (Destiny)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:33:46 AM
:: Lance had reached Naboo very quickly by boarding a commercial transport ship that was on course to Naboo, as the vessel landed down Lance walked out slowly watching several people looking at him::

"Uh...is something wrong" Lance felt like saying that to everyone he crossed it seemed that he was draing everyone's attention, he walked towards the exit of the city and towards the planes where he hoped Destiny would come, he wouldn't wait for her not evn a minute more for he had much things to attend to.

"Let's hope that kid commes fast...ain't got time to fool around.." He said sitting down on the grass and crossing his legs.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:28:44 PM
Destiny was there by dawn. The fact that her brother would ask for a test had bothered her the whole night. She was taking a little nap to recover the sleep she'd missed.

Her eyes closed, the teenager was feeling guilt. She didn't tell her mother about what was happening, yet she felt that the lady needed to know, for some odd reason. Destiny was really confused but tired.

After a while, Lance's little sister felt a presence. For some odd reason, her heartbeat started getting faster. She got up and took a walk, nearly tripping over Lance.

Oct 25th, 2002, 04:33:12 AM
:: Lance blinked lightly watching her almost trip over him and putting his hand in front of his mouth he yawned brutally and then opened his eyes once again.::

"Ah, your late" Lance came back upstraight and paced slowly around Destiny his blonde hair swinging to the side , his jaded eyes always focused on her.

"I guess, you know what you have to do." Lance threw his cylindre Matrix away.

"No force, no lightsabers, just the bare human conscience and the good old swords and fists."

:: Lance slid his right hand on his left and the other way too cracking his joints and then his neck, he started stretching his legs and arms.::

"Heh I'm ready, gimme the signal kid" His tone just reflected how full of him-self he could be at times.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 25th, 2002, 06:59:50 PM
"Yeah sorry for being late..." There was a lamenting implication in Destiny's voice. She didn't feel like telling Lance off because he seemed like a Narcisse; you shouldn't be messing with his ego.

"Swords! Where am I supposed to get SWORDS! Poor old mom doesn't even know what's happening at the moment, because I doubt she wants me to be fighting over such stupid reasons."

Was it stress, was it fear or was it just her conscience, but something was creating a moral obstacle to Destiny, for the moment...

Oct 25th, 2002, 07:11:25 PM
:: Lance drew a huge sword from his back and threw towads Destiny the sword spinning creating a huge whirlwind passing right next to her, the huge sword collpased against the floor staying put vertically.::

:: Lance then called upon the force extending his right arm, the cyclindre flew right on his hand and Lance held it firmly, he then ignited it the sky-blue blade hissing out of the odd looking hilt and Lance threw it like a boomerang towards the tree right next to her the sword staying grieved unto the tree, Lance let a chuckle fly out and a his own special smirk popped out of his mouth.::

"Hand to hand then, are you scared chicken?" Lance said laughing

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:39:30 PM
"Um, a weak, untrained 15 years old girl, against a big 19 years old Jedi, should I be?" A smirk could be seen on her face as Destiny prepared to fight.

The young girl took a deep stance a few feet away from her brother. Her feet were shaking and her hands, trembling. She had it all, courage, strength, tactics...all! She was missing one thing though: self-confidence.

Destiny ran towards Lance to gain speed and powe, and then jumped and kicked him in the stomach. She didn't know if it did anything to him, but she felt the pain in HER heart, amongst confusion and turmoil.

Oct 26th, 2002, 07:39:49 AM
:: Lance watched the fist collapse against his stomach as he looked down at the fist he started glowing brightly and opening his hand an orb sarted to form, Lance put his hand in front of him and released a massive amount of energy throwing Destiny a few feets away.::

"Dont hold back fight your best!"

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:36:48 PM
"I'm here trying to get the courage of hitting my own brother, and you're not even playing fair! What was that? «No force moves» You damn...." Destiny tried to control her anger.

The girl ran towards Lance with all her strength and tackled him onto the ground. In all the movement, both rolled over for a while before they bumped into a rock.

With her eyes closed, Destiny threw punches all over Lance: on his face, on his stomach, on his arms, everywhere! She kept her eyes shut so she wouldn't be stopped by her feelings.

Oct 26th, 2002, 09:55:29 PM
OOC: that wasn't a force move.

IC:
:: Lance fell down letting her punch him, but his hand moved so fast she didn't even realise how fast he was blocking her punches, he then sent his two hands to her shoulder pushing off him as he rose to his feet Lance's aura glew all around him as he released a sonic dash sending her once again feets away landing with a thud.::

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:59:18 PM
Destiny was surprised to be pushed feets away from Lance once again. She was starting to lose confidence:"It's not worth it, there is no way I can hurt him!"

Destiny got back up and wiped dust off herself. "He said I should be able to beat him if I'm a real Stormrider, which I am, so what am I waiting for!"

The gal walked slowly up to him and stood there with her arms crossed. She looked as if she had accepted defeat, when suddently, FLANG! she slapped him.

"Sorry! but I'm damn frustrated!"

Destiny throws a punch to Lance's stomach with all the strength she has. "And that's for saying I ain't a Stormrider!"

OOC: Sorry, I asked Xeno to make sure and he said it was...

Oct 27th, 2002, 04:56:38 PM
:: Lance threw his arm to the side to block the slap, even though he wasn't using the force to aid him his strider abilities were more then enough to predict such a childish move, he opened his right fist and blocked the punch sent his way.::

"Please, Im not even using 1% of my strenght here, and you claim to be my sister show me what ya got." Lance pushed her two arms to make her go off balance and then dodge rolled on the floor leaving his red cape floating as he came back to his feet he had already rolled behind her, Lance grabbed her shirt and hung her up.

"Your so weak...come on I know your not fighting seriously, I don't feel anything for you I hate you, your stoopid...your just a little kid" Lance was saying harsh words even though he's jedi but it was only to make her go furious and see what would happen.

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:49:16 PM
The harsh words didn't affect Destiny. Psychology was HER domain, it couldn't be used against her.

"Pff! What have I got to prove to you! I have MY mother, the one you didn't have for all these years, whereas you don't have anyone! Xeno has me, you get that, he has me and mom behind him, cause he's not stupid enough to forget his own family!"

Destiny kicked Lance's head and bounced off to unhook herself.

Oct 31st, 2002, 08:25:15 PM
:: Lance moved his head to the side and released her from his grip.::

"Fool...if you are speaking of Xenodoros Stormrider..I'd like to inform you he's a sith....and siths are pure evil he does not care about you nor does he care about anything else then himself and his foce powers.."

:: Destiny still hadn't realised....that this was simply a training he was giving her...::

:: Lance rose his hand once again.::

"Bring it on sis" His eyes narrowed focused on her.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 1st, 2002, 08:42:32 AM
Lance's words were harsh. Destiny did not care about what path Xenodoros was following, all she cared about was that she had found him after such a long time.

"And all YOU care about is your own little self! You're so busy being Lance Stormrider the JEDI, that you don't even see your brother as one, you see him as a Sith! For God's sake, you have the same blood running in your veins, he has as much feelings as you!"

Destiny took a deep breath after the big lecture. She then looked up at Lance, trying to find something human, something with feelings in him. "He doesn't care for mother, he doesn't seem to care for me, nor for Xeno, I wonder if he's ever cared for anyone!"

Destiny was about to attack him once again, when halfway through she stopped as she realized something:

"Did you just call me sis?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Nov 1st, 2002, 03:30:06 PM
"Destiny...you are young and ignorant...a Jedi is a guardian of peace...a Sith is a bringer or ruins...apocalypse...once you become a sith...there is no way back to the light...Xeno chose his path..he is evil and consumed by the dark side...I for one decided...to be good...and to put an end to evil in the universe...our father..was killed by a Bounty Hunter...from that day I sweared...that I would end tyranny....and darkness"

:: Lance ran towards her sending a fist to her stomach while packing his right leg behind to send it after.::

"If I don't care about anyone then why am I investing time in my little sister right now!"

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 3rd, 2002, 06:45:11 PM
"You're not going to tell me that there have never been any Dark Siders that came back to the Light, are you! Because I know that that is wrong, I've heard of many that came back."

An intuition had told Destiny of her brother's next move. She grabbed the fist before it could reach her, but couldn't get it away. Strangely, both Stormriders seemed to be applying the same pressure, hence their hands stayed at the same place shaking.

As their eyes met, Destiny became weak: "What am I doing?! He may act like a jerk with me, but he IS my brother after all!" Yet, she still managed to keep the fist away from her.

Noticing his right leg prepared to attack her, she gained back confidence: "If he doesn't care, why should you!" The teen swiftly passed her leg in opening created between Lance's legs, creating a human hook and pulled it back towards her, making him go off balance.

Nov 5th, 2002, 05:38:40 AM
:: Lance fall on his back and put his right hand to cover his fall.::

"Heh now that's what I'm talking about"

:: Lance rose back to his feet and jumped right above Destiny's head landing right behind her.::

"I knew you could do it" Lance's jaded eyes focused on Desiny.

"That speed those reflexes that strenght that's all I wanted to see" Lance turned around and walked a few steps away from her.

"It's my time to leave" Lance turned around again and winked at her before force speeding away.

Destiny Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:34:10 AM
Destiny was stunned while Lance got behind her. She was expecting an attack in return for hers but was surprised to hear what he had to say. He finally seemed to believe her! She felt joy taking over her but when she came back to her senses, he had left.

"Bye? See ya soon..brother?" were the only words that came from Destiny, a puzzled look on her face.