PDA

View Full Version : No More Games (Open Challenge)

Evelyn
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:13:14 AM
No more fooling around. No more playing. No more sex. No more games. Evelyn had enough. She knew eventually that it was going to disgust her. The alcohol, the clubs, the men ... She had enough. She changed her physical to avoid being recognized. She had cut her hair and dyed it blue, and began to notice that her skin was getting more pale like Slayn's or Jeseth's. She was, after all, a little part of them. She sat on a broken bricked wall, the night was getting cold. In her plugged suit, she locked her gaze on the ground, people passing by without noticing her.

Ezekiel Frost
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:46:12 PM
The young woman attracts Ezekiel's attention. She does not look as if life is working well for her. And very few people stare at the ground when everything in life is going their way.

"Evenin' ma'am." He tips his wide-brimmed hat, and leans on his tall staff. "Somethin' on yer mind?"

Evelyn
Oct 25th, 2002, 04:25:25 PM
"If you can't change my past, present and future - do not talk to me." Evelyn muttered coldly.

Evelyn's crimson eyes glanced up to the man but she quickly looked back down to the ground, hugging her right knee against her.

Ezekiel Frost
Oct 25th, 2002, 06:25:12 PM
"Future? That's always up for grabs. And you're changin' the present right now. The past... might as well let that go. What's troublin' ya?"

Evelyn
Oct 26th, 2002, 07:13:27 AM
"You can't help me. Go away." Evelyn groaned.

She turned her head to the side and suddendly, a pack of transparent shadow men surrounded herself and the stranger. They were her slaves, made entirely out of the Force.

"Get him away from me." She ordered.

Ezekiel Frost
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:45:21 AM
His eyes narrow as he takes in the creatures. No beings of the Light were they. He turns and focuses on the young woman, and speaks.

"Send them away. Now."

His voice resonates oddly, a hollow sound. It's as if his voice is echoing within itself. The reason is simple... his voice is laced with the Force. His voice had always been powerful, motivating men to action. Only since joining the Academy had he learned what he was really doing. He was using a form of Force Persuasion, but a much more powerful one than normal. The sound carries a strong feeling of command.

Evelyn
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:19:11 AM
Evelyn ignored his command, her head turning away from the man.

"Take him away ..." Her voice trailed off.

Ezekiel Frost
Oct 26th, 2002, 06:53:15 PM
He watches the creatures move closer. No way that they're alive. That makes things a bit easier.

He raps his staff on the ground, and a thin, curved bar pops out from the top of the staff, perpendicular to it. Almost immediately thereafter, the weapon powers up, blade appearing around the bar. The blade of the plasma scythe is now active. He quickly sweeps around, arcing the blade through two of the beings.

"I said call them off."

Evelyn
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:57:18 PM
"Pff. Not only are you useless, but you are boring." Evelyn commented as she stood up.

She looked up to the man with her crimson eyes for a slight moment before turning away from him, walking away. She crossed her arms as she marched slowly, then the men around the stranger vanished. A few meters after, she stopped and turned around to the man, her head tilted to the side, still as emotionless. Another one of her shadow slave appeared behind her and slid his arms around her body, holding her gently and leaning his chin on her shoulder, waiting patiently like a dog.

"Your name, Sir. You still haven't told me."

Ezekiel Frost
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:27:58 PM
"Nor do I plan to. Evenin', ma'am." He tips his hat and turns to walk away.