PDA

View Full Version : Moderators needed

Nupraptor
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:01:59 AM
As this is an entirely seperate forum from either the Roleplaying section or the Box Office section, neither of those sections' respective Moderators can be asked to look over this forum. That being the case, we are in need of between two - three Moderators to look over this specific forum. As a Moderator for the gaming forum, you will be required to adhere to and enforce all of the SWFans board-wide rules, as well as any forum-specific rules that may develop. You will need to handle situations in a mature, evenhanded fashion as well as devote a large amount of time to do so. If you think you fit this qualifications, please either PM me (Nupraptor) or post in this thread. The initial moderators will be chosen from this batch of volunteers.

Note: If you are already a moderator of another section, you may still apply for Moderator status in this forum, provided only that you feel you can dedicate the time needed to watch over more than one forum.

Thank you,
the Staff.

Oriadin
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:16:03 AM
I think I could help you out here. Im on this board for 5 days a week nearly 8 hours straight. Id keep a good eye on things during those times, plus I love computer games so would be checking this forum often.

ReaperFett
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:37:15 AM
Im willing to help

JMK
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:36:40 AM
I'll be here to help too. I play alot of SW video games, so I will be visiting this forum often enough.

Sene Unty
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:00:12 AM
I think I could help in this....I am a huge video game fan..and I am on pretty often....

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:15:31 AM
I spend most of my time on the boards - or if not, gaming :D - so I'd like to help out :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 24th, 2002, 02:49:11 PM
Hey I'm a video game god :D I play everything and anything and I'm very active. Not right now but in a week I will. After my exams X_x so picky me me

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:30:13 PM
Too bad Warren's no longer around much. I'd think he'd be the best qualified person for a video game related moderator position! :D

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:20:14 PM
Like JMK and Reaper I could help if you need me, I play a lot of SW games as well.

Taylor Millard
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:39:48 AM
I can help too. I pretty much get all of the SW Games and I'm on when most aren't (the overnights).

Severen Morkonis
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:37:02 AM
I wouldent mind helping about Nup, been playing games since i was about 4 so i got some expereince :pother than that im on these boards nearly 8 hours a day.

Oriadin
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:54:10 AM
Hmmm, will he get back to us?

Nupraptor
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:50:09 AM
Patience, grasshopper. :)

Actually, with the large response from the Mods of the other forums, I'm not sure we'll need to appoint another one. I'm still making a decision on that.

Oriadin
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:08:35 AM
okyday

Nupraptor
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:00:20 PM
After giving it some thought, I don't think we will need more moderators, at this time. You guys are behaving exceptionally well. :)

Zasz Grimm
Nov 1st, 2002, 12:05:56 PM
I have to agree with Jes. If Warren was still here he would be the best qualified for the position. Seeming as how he always has a new game and is always playing it.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:12:11 PM
Yeah.. I just called him earlier and he's obsessing over Vice City.. he gets a new game.. and rather you want to know about it or not.. you find out. I hardly play games so I get most of the tiny bit of info I have from him :lol

Morgan Evanar
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:39:10 PM
Originally posted by Zasz Grimm
I have to agree with Jes. If Warren was still here he would be the best qualified for the position. Seeming as how he always has a new game and is always playing it.

Hahahahahahahahahhhaha no.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 2nd, 2002, 01:47:10 PM
:lol

I know a few reasons why not.. :mischief

Tyreal Dalarsco
Nov 2nd, 2002, 09:36:21 PM
Damn, I wanted to try and freeze over hell.:D