PDA

View Full Version : To steal a line from Jim Morrison

Vinny Red
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:26:19 PM
This is the end, beautiful friend, the end.

I've decided to make official. I took some time off during the summer to get some thoughts together, but unfortunately things have not turned out for the better, however that is neither here nor there.

The decision has been made to retire from the role playing community. Many good times have been spend on not only this board but the previous. Many great friends have been made, to which many life long friendships forged. You are a great bunch of people to know and it's been nothing but a blast spending countless evenings, nights and early early mornings with you all.

I want to express my thanks to LL, you're more of a friend then you realize even though i hardly know you. The same can be said for Mademoiselle Ogre and Mme Livewire. Although I never got to really role play with you LW, I wish I could have had the chance. The three of you are among the best that I've seen in your attitudes and creativity, and role playings. You have provided some of the best reads around in my opinion.

I wish all of you the best in all your future endeavors and best wishes. I'll still be lurking around the OOC boards every now and again, but always feel free to contact me if you want at either AIM Sith Renegade or MSN renegadex96@hotmail.com.

I want to leave you with but one quote.

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Salut

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:52:08 PM
We'll miss you around here Vinny...don't forget to come back every once in a while :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:58:55 PM
You will be missed! I wish you well in all your endeavours, even if I can't spell endeavours. Remember, Its a Wonderful Life! :)

ReaperFett
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:47:21 AM
Yeah, stick around anyway :)

No matter, have fun doing whatever :)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:49:08 PM
*mews* didn't tell me this yesterday....*growls* at any rate, you know I'll always bug ya on aim deary.....*hugs*