View Full Version : Dark Force Signature, Light Ideas. (Open)

Kaytor Surna
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:27:53 PM
Kaytor walked through the LQ of the jedi. Her dark eyes shifted back and forth. The shadows seemed to reach out to her as she walked by them. She ignored them and kept walking.

Kaytor came apon the door to her old room and opened it slowly. She walked in, leaving the door open.

The lights poped on and Kaytor flinched slightly. Her eyes were not yet used to the bright lights of the order again. She quickly regained her senses and walked around the room. The door was still open.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:33:30 PM
Wei had seen a light on in the hall and went to go see.

"Kaytor Surna. For once you are not slinking about in the darkness." Wei laughed. "I'm glad to see you came back into the light again. It makes it easy to see you."

Kaytor Surna
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:37:10 PM
Kaytor smiled slightly when she heard and felt her old friend come in behind her. She turned around to look at Wei.

"It's good to see you too, Wei. I have missed the order."

She looked around the room again. Then back to Wei.

"So where is everyone else? I have only seen jedi who wish to kill me sense I left the order."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:42:30 PM
Wei smiled. "Everyone else? I don't know. But as with all things, they will come if you give them time. Or are you like Ange, and not have much patience?"

Wei laughed. "So, what have you been up to? I never knew you had turned in the first place."

Kaytor Surna
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:21:47 AM
"Few jedi could understand what I have been up to. Only those who have been to the dark side and back."

Kaytor leaned against the wall and looked at the ground. Her aditude had changed majorly sense she had left. She seemed more sad and depressed sense she was last at the order.

"And what of yourself, Wei? How have you been?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:43:47 AM
"Good. Things are hectic. Ange and I finally got married, but even so, I don;t see her often."

"I'm practicing constantly, doing Jedi-like things. Nothing really out of the ordinary."

Kaytor Surna
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:19:20 PM
"It would seem that way. I hope that the training has been going well."

Kaytor removed the saber from her belt. She flicked the switch and the blood red blade sliced through the still air. She shook her head slightly and lowered untill it was almost touching the ground.

"I'm not sure what to do with this now. Not exactly the weapon of a jedi."

She flicked the switch again and the blade sliced back in. She placed it on a nearby table.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:49:39 PM
Wei shrugged. "Well, you can always throw it away. Or, you could keep it, to remind you of what you once were. Or you could keep on using it."

Wei took a deep breath and yawned. "It won't be too hard to find your place here again."

Kaytor Surna
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:01:12 PM
"I hope your right, Wei. I truely do."

She glanced at him as he yawned and smirked slightly.

"Tired?"

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:12:21 PM
"No. But there has not been much to do recently. I hear Kindo is taking some Padawans out to Tatooine to help rebuild a community. Sounds like a good first step back to the Light, if you ask me."

Wei shifted and turned the idea over in his mind. "now that I think about it, I might go too."

Kaytor Surna
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:12:17 AM
Kaytor nodds slightly. She walks towards the door and looks outside. The halls were just about empty. Only a few unknown padawans were walking up and down the hall. She shook her head thinking.

"How long has it been sense I was here as a jedi?"

She said to no one.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:55:17 AM
Wei shrugged. "I lost track of time somewhere after I got recruited. I don;t even know how long I have been a Jedi." Wei shrugged. Time was something he never really worried about.