PDA

View Full Version : At least it's not Motel 6. (New guy looking for a room or roomate)

Karl Emmerich
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:49:09 PM
There were a few things Karl had grown to like in the Universe. Hard cola was one of them, and Froot Loops and pretty girls were two others. But, above those he loved his jetpack, and the convenience of a galactic storage locker. You jus thad to sign up for at least six months, and then you could cram as much stuff in as you could and it would be availible to you in no more than 48 hours no matter where in the Universe you were.

Subsequently, Karl didn't carry much on his person, seeing as he could get his other things whenever he needed them. In fact, all that was visible that he carried, besides the suit he was wearing, was his chromium jetpack, a light green blaster that hung from a strap on his leg, a belt with a few small pouches on it, and the flight goggles around his neck. His brown hair, which was cut short for easy maintenence, appeared wind-blown as always, and his brown eyes glanced about as he wandered down the living quarter hallways. He found no empty rooms off the bat, and paused to read the floor directory. The sound of footsteps to his right caught his ear, and he turned to see who it might be.

Rognan Dar
Oct 23rd, 2002, 03:39:06 PM
Rognan was walking the halls that he was so fond of because he saw so many new faces there, but this day he was going back to his room when he saw a newcomer standing looking in his direction.

He discided to meet him since he was just standing there looking like he was in need of some help.

"Hello, im Rognan Dar, do you need asistence?" Rognan asked the man as he came up to him, he was taller then him for Rognan was just sixteen and wasn't done growing yet.

Karl Emmerich
Oct 23rd, 2002, 03:45:26 PM
Looking to the map, then back to Rognan, Karl replied, "Hello, Rognan, I'm Karl, and I'm kind of new here." After a pause, he added, "Well, first day, actually. I was told to find a room, but, most of them appear to be taken, from what I can see."

Rognan Dar
Oct 23rd, 2002, 03:52:38 PM
"Yes there is lots of rooms taken but there are still lots of room in the Living Quarters, follow me and we will find one." Rognan said smiling at Karl, opening his hand in the direction of a hallway.

Karl Emmerich
Oct 25th, 2002, 01:05:42 PM
Not one to refuse help when he needed it, Karl let Rognan take the lead and followed him down the hallway. It was all artificially lit, as that the windows were on the room side of the hallway, but Karl didn't mind. He was quite used to artificial lights anyhow.

What he wasn't used to were the Jedi, but, that would only take time, he told himself. In an attempt to keep some sort of conversation goining, the newcomer asked, "So, Rognan, what's it like here?"

Rognan Dar
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:52:00 PM
Rognan walked down the hall looking at room doors trying to find one that wasn't being used, he stoped to look at Karl and after a short moment answered.

"Well to start, its been great. I've met a lot of people I wouldn't have if I wasn't a Jedi, everyone is nice, I feel exepted here." Rognan said continueing down the hall looking at doors, thinking of something to say. "Do you have a master yet Karl?" Was all that he could think of.