PDA

View Full Version : Voyage Request ( Council )

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:19:44 PM
The entrance of the High Council room became accessible, allowing Kindo to enter in. He stepped out before the elite Jedi, addressing them with a respectful bow.

" Greetings High Council. I have something I wish to present before you. "

He grew quiet for a few brief moments, but soon gathered toghether his thoughts.

" It has come to my attention that yesterday a small village on Tatooine was heavily damaged by a band of Tusken Raiders. The citizens of the village have spent the past 24 hours, tenaciously rebuilding their home. I will, with your permission of course, take a group of Padawans on an overnight trip to the community where we will aid the inhabitants in reconstructing their town. I believe the lesson in this short voyage will prove a valuble asset to these young ones. They will learn it’s not always about waging war or receiving praise, but about helping others when they need it most. I will ask another Jedi Knight to accompany me on this journey has well. I urge you to grant me permission, but I trust your decisions. "

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:53:47 PM
"My only request is to decide on how many Padawans will go with you. You, and if another Knight chooses to come along, can only handle so many at once.

Other then that, I have no reason to not grant this request of yours Knight Kindo."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:52:57 PM
A bright smile reflected off of Kindo's face.

" Thank you. "

He honorably bowed once again, then proceeded towards the exit of the High Council chamber.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:00:13 PM
"Before you go on your trip, Kindo. I would like a list of Padawans that are going with you, as well as anyone else that wishes to help."

Xazor Elessar
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:43:26 AM
Xazor stepped down from her Council Seat and walked after Kindo as he left.

"I wish to accompany you on this mission, my fellow Knight...."

She said softly, bowing as she stood in the center of the room, a few feet from him. This would be a good thing for her since she had not been out in a while in a situation like this.....

Sene Unty
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:39:29 AM
Sene had heard about this earlier and really wanted to be involved in the rebuilding process. It would be good to do something other than fight...

"I would like to accompany Kindo and my master Xazor on their journey if it pleases the council."

AmazonBabe
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:25:26 AM
:: AB smiled after Kindo had finished speaking. ::

You have a good heart, Kindo. I may just join you on this voyage.