PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to....

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:01:32 PM
None Found! Yes, It is Mr. Found's Birthday today. Sadly, he didn't put the year (Or for some reason my computer ain't showing it) But today is his birthday! Happy Birthday Dude! You have come along way! Why, I remember when you first joined SWfans, how aweful you where are RPing, but after month of doing nothing, you some how got better! It is a thrill to read your RP's! best of luck in your future!

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:02:13 PM
Oh God, I think he's gone mad.....

Pilot Akito
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:07:44 PM
::Walks into forum.::

Thank you Sir. I am very happy to meet all of you...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:09:33 PM
gone mad

Was I ever sane?

AH! None Found! How was your party? I am sorry I couldn't attend, but I was playing Battlefield 1942 all day.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:11:20 PM
Scratch what I said before. I'm the one going nuts

Pilot Akito
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:12:41 PM
Very good accutally..

We had some of the old Ale and some of those wonderful cheese crackers that come in red boxes.

I would of been here sooner, but they multiplexed the bus I was on and therefor I was late to Dyzm's introduction of me.

Pilot Akito
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:15:00 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Q'Dunn
Scratch what I said before. I'm the one going nuts

Now, now Marcus, your not going mad. It's just that I have never been pinged overhere before. It's a google on how I missed this place before now. But I think I can stay awhile, after all I have a job to EXIT_SUCCESS.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:17:03 PM
* Blink *

That was in English, right?

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:22:13 PM
**Nods**

No One can Defeat Unicron!!!

So, what gifts did you get this year?

Pilot Akito
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:22:47 PM
English...

Yes that is english. I am sorry if my libaries sometimes get mixed up. You see untill very recently I was attached to a computer to do programming and have now begun to speak the regluar language.

As for gifts I recieved this wonderful little stick, on which are suspended little hairs that they say can improve your mouth, lungs, and tooth-holders. They also gave me this wonderful little kettle that had the liquid in it already, but when I turn it upside down the wader will not come out unless you use the cap.exe.

Well is there anything else? I must complete my ID ten Temp program soon, after all not anyone can compile a x86 program on a Machintosh.

Arya Ravenwing
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:27:37 PM
:lol:lol:lol

I see you all the time on Google!! Hi!!!

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:32:41 PM
And on Yahoo too. How the hell are you in so many places?????

after all not anyone can compile a x86 program on a Machintosh.

The bigger point is, who uses a Mac in the first place.

Arya Ravenwing
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:37:54 PM
My Dad... ^_^;

Pilot Akito
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:40:09 PM
How can someone like me be everywhere? Well it's very simple, and yet complicated...
<STDLIB.H> Main(void)int a, b;

Oh sorry, I went into code again. Anyways I can always be found around websites and search engines and the such because of the fact that they all have hired me on as a code construction worker. After all my ID ten Temp program will help millions and millions to see the light. My other success Mor Agrnron was too explensive for everyone else to use and to improacable for most peoples computers to compile. The stack would of been overfilled if not for my programs bringing the nessarry help to the world. This points to the factor of also giving me a vacation. After all I need to find myself a life.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:43:24 PM
Ahhh, now I recognise you. I found a buffer overflow in line 5678, exploited and root kitted your server.

Pilot Akito
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:52:05 PM
Ah, but I have the most recent version of the Ruff Bullweaver Driven Over Ground server Security, with the Gold Attachment Theme Emulator made of Woodsworth Unix Code. So your Kittens will not be home with their mittons. After all I have many roots on my servers, in fact I have to pull some of these roots sometimes. But not to worry, these roots make wonderful soups, salads, and also help improve your eyesight. But your FTP is IPing the wrong WAN. Gratefully I have not yet harvested the .ORGs yet or I would of had a Free IRq Explusion to deal with.

And a lot of people use Apples, but I can't harvest them something about homeowners insurance getting ticked at me. Debuggers, I hate those users.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:00:51 AM
...! o_O

LMAO

Pilot Akito
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:08:13 AM
Gaa.. I need to EDIT my words more carefully or myspellchecker will get mad. After all it's not wise of me to make him mad. Otherwise he wont do any spellchecking and leav me with only the manual version of the Spellchecking. And after a few years of using his help the manual one seems unfamilar and smal. I dont htink I can remember how to use t.

But now I must tend to the System Light Exepandable Extra Processing. Till Sam fullfills his promise....

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:12:24 AM
Yes :) Codespeek returns :D

Pilot Akito
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:14:51 AM
*****SHUTTING DOWN******
*****UNLOADING WORLD.******

Master Yoghurt
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:11:46 AM
Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm
Was I ever sane?

AH! None Found! How was your party? I am sorry I couldn't attend, but I was playing Battlefield 1942 all day.

I also play BF1942. Great game :)

Palpatine
Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:54:11 AM
Reality.exe not found. Reboot Universe y/n?

Master Yoghurt
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:18:37 AM
y

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:14:48 AM
<STDLIB.H> Main(void)int a, b;

Isn;t this C or C++? I tsure does look like it. I'm learning C++ in college! ::Is a freshman::

Pilot Akito
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:51:38 AM
Yes it is, C/C++ Basicaly the languages in this early form are the same. Other then that C++ can manupulate pointers and arrays better then C can. But Java can manuplate objects......

Oh wait I wouldn't want to have any of you reboot...

***RELOADS WORLD***

Pilot Akito
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:57:11 AM
Oh and the Reality.exe is usually corrupt, so I'd be careful with it's execution, it affects things in weird ways.

But I've found that starting the Universe without it is most dangerious, you could wind up having either an antimatter explosion or find Chicken soup comming out of your wader Routers.

This has me puzzled, there for I will look into this Reality issue ofter my current project is done.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:01:10 PM
I see now, by creating this post I was meddling with powers I could not hope to understand... I have released him from the depths of Programming hell, and his shadow shall be cast of the world forever!

Pilot Akito
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:40:37 PM
Accutally more like Image, but thats another story.
But not just Programming... I do lots more then that!

I know where your RAM is when Windows says that None is Found.

I know what happened to your beer when None is Found.

I've been doing this for awhile, and I'm not going to go away that easily...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:35:35 PM
HAVE MERCY!!!

I have created a Monster!!! It was ment to be a thing of beauty! Not this abomination! We must destroy it!!! Activate the Search Programs! If it is None Found, then in theory, finding it should kill it.

Lady Vader
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:40:49 PM
*Hides behind Dyzm.*

Yeah, I'm truely frightened now... :lol:lol

Pilot Akito
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:24:26 PM
Very well then...

If you wish to have me dissappear then it is simple for you to answer me these questions 3...

But since this is not a Quest for the Holy Grail(which none has found) I will not be as cheap as they were.

1)Find me the Name of the largest Transforming Ship known to Man... It shouldn't take you ten years to find it.

2)The person who created the Dwarves owes me five bucks, find his name for me....It should be a Tolkien thing, just a Silmarillion...

3)While on this subject, the Lances of the Dragon were once held by this person. He was the first Human to carry it. Seek out the Wizards of the Coast for their help.

>D Happy Hunting...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:31:28 PM
1.) Titantic: Was a ship, then become a Submersible. It transformed

2.) Well, in the books they claim a god of old made the dwarves, and seeing how you wrote person... Pfft!!! You are the weakest Link! Good Bye!

3.) I belive you are referring to the Dragonlance Saga, well, I'll answer that question if you answer mine. In what movie, did a Cowboy named Tex, ride a Nuclear Bomb down on a Russian Plant. The entire name, and It ain't Slim Pickings.

Helenias Evenstar
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:00:24 AM
I believe we have a bug in an Eliza program.

Pilot Akito
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:08:19 PM
Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm
1.) Titantic: Was a ship, then become a Submersible. It transformed

2.) Well, in the books they claim a god of old made the dwarves, and seeing how you wrote person... Pfft!!! You are the weakest Link! Good Bye!

3.) I belive you are referring to the Dragonlance Saga, well, I'll answer that question if you answer mine. In what movie, did a Cowboy named Tex, ride a Nuclear Bomb down on a Russian Plant. The entire name, and It ain't Slim Pickings.

We're sorry, but that is incorrect. You have earned a one year subscription to AOL. Have a nice day...

AmazonBabe
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:47:50 PM
:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:: Shoots self. :: :x

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:53:42 PM
HA-HAHAHAHA!!! You did not say what AOL ment! And under the unspoken rules of Davidland, it will mean Apples, Oranges, Limes!
I will never have to pay for fruits again you Fruit!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, for at least a Year Anyway

Pilot Akito
Oct 25th, 2002, 10:07:01 AM
Oh yeah small one, you'll get all the apples and oranges and limes you want. But you'll also get CD's with an ISP that is making Al Capone look like Little Orphan Anne...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:01:16 AM
Good thing I won't install them, I'll use them, like I do the AOL CD's I have collected, to chuck out of the window's of my car at friends or Middle/HighSchool Junkies.