PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Rules

Kaytor Surna
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:14:35 PM
It's the time of year when we all need to be reminded of our Halloween Safety Tips:

1. When it appears that you have killed the monster, NEVER check to see if it's really dead.

2. Never (ever) read a book of demon summoning aloud, not even as a joke.

3. Do not search the basement, especially if the power has gone out.

4. If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language that they should not know, kill them immediately. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run. However, it will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared. This also applies to kids who speak with somebody else's voice.

5. When you have the benefit of numbers, NEVER pair off and go it alone.

6. As a general rule, do not solve puzzles that open the portals to Hell.

7. Never stand in, on, or above a grave, tomb, or crypt. This would apply to any other house of the dead as well.

8. If you're searching for something which caused a loud noise and find out that it's just the cat, get the hell out of there!

9. If appliances start operating by themselves, do not check for short circuits. Just get out!

10. Do not take ANYTHING from the dead.

11. If you find a town that looks deserted, there's probably a good reason for it. Don't stop and look around.

12. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you're doing.

13. If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you.

14. If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, multi-level marketing, and so on, kill them immediately.

15. Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog (you're in trouble if you recognize this one), the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine. (That one's for you, Stacy!!)

16. If your car runs out of gas at night on a lonely road, do not go to the nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help. If you think that it is strange because you thought you had a full tank, shoot yourself instead. You are going to die anyway, and most likely while being eaten alive.

17. If you find that your house is built upon a cemetery, now is the time to move in with the in-laws. This applies to houses that had previous inhabitants who went mad or died in some horrible fashion, or had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house.

18. If you enter a house and a disembodied voice tells you to "GET OUT," listen to the helpful voice and leave.

19. Creepy old houses, campsites, or castles are never good places for a party.

20. If anyone offers you $1,000,000 if you just stay the night in a house, just leave and go buy a lottery ticket. Your chances of winning the lottery are slightly higher then your chances of living through the night.

Jared Mriad
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:18:23 PM
16. If your car runs out of gas at night on a lonely road, do not go to the nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help. If you think that it is strange because you thought you had a full tank, shoot yourself instead. You are going to die anyway, and most likely while being eaten alive.

Damn! My plan has been figured out! >.<

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:21:36 PM
Thanks for the advice, Kaytor. I'll be sure to remember it.

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:24:30 PM
Hehe. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Why? Because it's also my birthday. This year, aside from being 19, I am also going to be a wench! Bring on the mead!

Sanis Prent
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:31:52 PM
I am going to be a werewolf ^_^;

Levi Argon
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:31:56 PM
18. If you enter a house and a disembodied voice tells you to "GET OUT," listen to the helpful voice and leave.

Reminds me of one of "The Simpsons" Halloween Specials. :lol

imported_Firebird1
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:33:18 PM
Muhahahaha...

*Realizes he has to work the night of Oct 31.*

Doh!

Jehova Eaven
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:37:13 PM
I'm going to be a Dark Priest, pretty funny stuff.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:38:29 PM
7. Never stand in, on, or above a grave, tomb, or crypt. This would apply to any other house of the dead as well.

I'm dressing up as an 1800's widow, black dress and black viel(the dress was expensive, left over from highschool prom >D *was a freak in school). With that get up, my friends and I are going to visit a cemetary and video tape to see if we can see those orbs of light or hear voices in the background.

Jared Mriad
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:41:35 PM
11. If you find a town that looks deserted, there's probably a good reason for it. Don't stop and look around.

Desperation by Stephen King comes to my mind.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:45:15 PM
4. If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language that they should not know, kill them immediately. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run. However, it will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared. This also applies to kids who speak with somebody else's voice.

I have a baby brother. I'll remember this one especially.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:46:36 PM
14. If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, multi-level marketing, and so on, kill them immediately.

What if those are normal characteristics of friends is my question.

(Got this off of another board I am assosiated with.)

Sanis Prent
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:56:03 PM
Its great...me and my buddy are going to watch the Tennessee game and have a halloween party for it. He's coming as a vampyre, and I am a werewolf :) I just wish I could afford the yellow contacts >D

But I have fangs, am fashioning some claws, and have some great skin bronzer. Combine that with the fact that I look like Levi's avatar...and it'll be pretty rad.

Morgan Evanar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:19:05 PM
Besides, all you really need to do is take off your shirt.

Sanis Prent
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:20:34 PM
:cry...its true

Severen Morkonis
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:31:53 PM
Me and my friend dress up, everyyear i dress up as "Death and covermy face over with a hood and my friend comes as Egor and we go around staring at the kids and making them jump..lol....reallyfunny:D

Silus Xilarian
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:39:17 PM
Ima get smashed, pour fake blood all over myself, roll around in the dirt, give my best friend an axe and let him drag me into City Hall by my hair....^_^;

And this is what im doing BEFORE it gets dark ;)

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:41:51 PM
sounds good, Silus

Silus Xilarian
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:43:11 PM
:D

eets GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

Leeloo Mina
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:28:54 PM
So many ways to get killed on Halloween.. I can't just pick one.. so I think I'll plan to do all of those.

Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Besides, all you really need to do is take off your shirt.

Is he speaking from expercience? o_O

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:32:57 PM
He's seen, yes.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:36:08 PM
Oh, okay ^_^;

Well, it's not like his chest isn't a little hairy, too.. :p

Hey Ryla - My wench T-shirt :D

http://www.swforums.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=406483

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:39:42 PM
I thought you were going to dress up like a chicken

Silus Xilarian
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:44:46 PM
You silly man....the chicken is her deity, it would smite her for such an act of disrespect :p

Xazor Elessar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:46:24 PM
I'm just going as Xazor...... :lol Funny enough, right? Well I have bought red robes and I have a couple lightsabers and a decent weapons belt.......hehehe. Just gotta find a sword......a rail gun.....six throwing knives, three daggers and two blasters and hey, I'll be all set! :lol Oh yeah, gotta remember the elongated canines......hehehehehhehe. ;) I'll braid my hair and stuff too. It should be awesome! My mom is like, "Who are you supposed to be?" I told her but she did not recognize the name.....what a shame, according to Jackson DeWitt, I'm famous! ;) :lol Just poking some fun dude....... ;) :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:51:58 PM
You silly man....the chicken is her deity, it would smite her for such an act of disrespect

You dont want to see what I was originally going to post... it was a bit lewid :evil

Leeloo Mina
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:57:35 PM
o_O

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:56:32 PM
I'm going to be Princess Leia, and *I* have to work that day too. O well. I'll take piccies. :)

SHAME on you all for not dressing up SW!! :mad

Severen Morkonis
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:57:51 PM
Originally posted by Leeloo Mina
Oh, okay ^_^;

Well, it's not like his chest isn't a little hairy, too.. :p

Hey Ryla - My wench T-shirt :D

http://www.swforums.net/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=406483

Thought she said "Wet-T shirt" then.....:( darn

Pilot Akito
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:03:52 AM
I like Hallwoeen. I get to run around and cause many chaoses to happen. Servers get shutdown and I have work to do. but I can do it in festive style dancing in and hitting the 404 Switch that allows the http to go on a break. But no not me, I can't go on a break, I google that I will never see a shutdown with out being pinged.

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:16:00 AM
WHERE did you GET that?!?!?! Its marvelous beyond description!

Figrin D'an
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:26:52 AM
Halloween was never a big deal for me. I mean, sure, the free candy when you are 6 years old is awesome... kind of lost interest after about 5th grade, though. One of these days, when I put together a decent Jedi costume, I'll consider wearing it for Halloween. Until then, though... just too lazy. :)

Sanis Prent
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:35:50 AM
I'm talking a ladyfriend of mine into playing the ravaged victim at our party, and wearing some red burst packs under her shirt, so I can come in, howl like crazy, and KILL >D

Leeloo Mina
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:57:24 AM
Originally posted by Sieken Kasstra
Thought she said "Wet-T shirt" then.....:( darn

:rolleyes

Originally posted by Ryla Relvinian
WHERE did you GET that?!?!?! Its marvelous beyond description!

Kansas City Ren Fest... ^_^

http://www.kcrenfest.com/ They dont have it for sale on their site.. but.. :\

I went there for three years, before this one and everytime they had sold out.. except this time :D I was so excited when I got the shirt :crack

:lol@Charley Good luck with that, wish I could see it.

Sejah Haversh
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:10:52 AM
I get to be a scary OfficeMax employee who sells haunted furniture, demented computer periphrials, makes evil copies, and deals in macabre pens and pencils.

Actually, I have to work.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:59:32 AM
Hey Kaytor, you missed out the most important rule! Never say:

"I'll be back" or anything of that variation.

Peter McCoy
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:10:14 AM
I'm going to try and get into the Krazyhouse without showing my ID.

You don't need to see my identification!

Doubt it'll work though. Great if it does :)

Leeloo Mina
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:12:32 AM
Oh and don't drink or have sex.. People seem to die alot when enjoying those activites.

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:14:23 AM
i just like to scare the little kiddies who arrive at my door begging for sweets.

its like,
i'm mute, i'm pale, im wearing a white mask and black robes, with what looks like a kitana strapped to my back.... wanna try to steal some candy?!?!

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:24:42 AM
Oh yeah. Richard has swords, you have them too? If so, BOOYA! Scare people by drenching them in blood!!!

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:30:19 AM
its not my kitana, but i borrow it every year just for halloween.....mwahahaha!
i did that bit with the burst pellets once too, three of them in my mouth. kid knocks on the door and i fall out of it, foamin blood, and start gibberin at em before "Blacking out"

you could hear the screams five streets away.
:P

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:31:41 AM
LMAO!

We always turn all the lights off in the house and watch TV where you can't see it through the window. Then when people come to the door pick one of an array of weird sounding sounds and yell it. Alternatively, last time when I was in alone, I just played Rammstein and Rob Zombie really loud :D

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:36:45 AM
hah, thats the halloween spirit for ya

cant wait for this year, i get to get the bag of dirty tricks and weaponry out again...

we seem to get a different class of trick or treat-er at my house, theyre generally the older, more daring ones.

but the classic is still chocolate squares sprinkled liberally with really hot cayenne pepper.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:29:28 PM
LMAO

:lol:lol:lol

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:36:21 PM
:lol

Gouyen Chee
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:40:34 PM
Kirrto, you're evil. :evil

But I like that >D

Leeloo Mina
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:49:19 PM
Tsk, tsk.. poor little kids.. :lol

Destiny Stormrider
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:57:05 PM
Hey! I'll be trick-or-treatin and it's mean! :( Oh well! As long as I don't end up eating those...

Silus Xilarian
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:30:15 PM
Luckily for all trick or treaters, ive retired from torturing them....

*looks over to his neighbors house*

Who's putting in on the TP >D

Lady Vader
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:36:00 PM
Hey Ryla! My sis' b-day is also on the 31st! :)

As for me, last year I dressed up as AB/Poison Ivy... so this year it's gonna be LV/Catwoman. :rollin

I love dressing up!

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:42:42 PM
nice picture of your boobs, Leeloo.

Ishan Shade
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:23:21 AM
Originally posted by SilusXilarian
Ima get smashed, pour fake blood all over myself, roll around in the dirt, give my best friend an axe and let him drag me into City Hall by my hair....^_^;

And this is what im doing BEFORE it gets dark ;)

:idea

Silus you've given me an idea.....*scampers off mumbling excessivly to himself*

Nupraptor
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:26:25 AM
Ishan's Shade? Wow, more magic cards. :)
I look like Levi's avatarYeah, tell me about it. I was just thinking that I hold a striking resemblance to both Hugh Jackman as Wolverine... and you. :p

Not sure what I'm going to dress up as for Halloween, if anything at all. Didn't dress up last year. If I could find copious amounts of blue body paint, I could easily go as Raziel. :)

Ishan Shade
Oct 24th, 2002, 12:54:44 PM
Originally posted by Nupraptor
Ishan's Shade? Wow, more magic cards. :)

wow...nice pick up Mr. Nup

I didnt think anyone would notice :)

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:34:18 PM
Funny thing, LV, my sister's birthday is on the 31st as well. We're 6 years apart. :D

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:14:39 PM
My friend's birthday is on the 31st as well :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:18:23 PM
creepy, my grandfather's b-day used to be the 31st....

Salemn Lysce
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:18:00 PM
Okay, some of you may scoff at my idea, or fall out of your chair laughing or think me to be a retard. Either way, it's fine with me, but this is what I'm doing :

I'm dressing up as a purple Tellietubbie and running through Atlanta, doing Jack-A** stunts.

Watch me get tackled into the bushes by some teenagers. -_-; But, the cool thing is that Mom is going to video record all of it so I can make copies and such.

Dae Jinn
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:28:23 PM
Not retarded at all, very different and neat.

And the purple teletubbie is my favorite one :lol now who's the retard? hahaha

Silus Xilarian
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:56:49 PM
Just be careful Salemn, and dont go throught the SWATs :)

Sean Troy
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:22:57 AM
Speacel Weapons and Tactics?

Silus Xilarian
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:26:51 AM
SouthWest ATlanta

Severen Morkonis
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:29:12 AM
oh right...

Kirrto McKavity
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:36:46 AM
well, im a Brit, so im more lookin forward to bonfire night now.

im stockpilin wood already for the lil kiddies to use to build a bonfire out the back, so i can watch them set it aflame.

also, will be going on a spraycan-and-lighter spree, if all goes well.

Shabu-Shabu
Oct 27th, 2002, 12:52:40 PM
Me? Fer halloween this year, well...

I made my own Sith robes, so I'm gonna run around swinging my Darth Maul Sabre and screaming like a dork.

I'm gonna have soooo much fun!

Riley Chambers
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:29:38 PM
MUWAHAHA! I have the pics of my costume(although some peices are missing still). I had to test run it to see if the hair would work and see what I needed to touch it up.

http://www.sphosting.com/kirie/Costume1.jpg
http://www.sphosting.com/kirie/Costume2.jpg

Don't mind the messy room. I destroyed it looking for my missing necklace, plus I'm packing.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 29th, 2002, 08:15:25 AM
Originally posted by Oishii Sakana
nice picture of your boobs, Leeloo.

:mad

Riley - Nice costume! I want one!

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:39:31 PM
Salemn, do me a favor and look between you r legs and say, "Where bag?" That was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen tinky winky do. just cause he never bent over enough to look between his legs and wound up staring at his crotch when he said it.

Riley Chambers
Oct 29th, 2002, 10:18:47 PM
Thats my Prom Dress. LOL Used to be a goth during my senior year. I kept it to use it for Halloween, this is my first year doing that. :D:D:D:D

I got it at Hot Topics. But it was expensive. Around $150 if I remember.