PDA

View Full Version : Not that anyone really has been wondering....

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:08:41 PM
But...yeah its me once again. But I decided to stop by and say "Hello".

To be honest, this may NOT be a surprise (considering the fact that I have been fading in and out for awhile) I am seriously taking a break from RPing. I am not sure how long its going to last. But I wanted to let you know. My sincere apologies. I don't think I had a lot of RPs going. So that should be fine.

I just need the break. Life has been quite busy and has not stopped for a bit for me. Besides work..my family is going to be moving soon. Not far..but still a move. FUN FUN FUN! I am also getting involve with another activity which I will share with you shortly..HOPEFULLY!! I will be posting a pic soon. Again I hope.

I sure hope all is well. I miss you guys!!! Please take care! If I am not around RPing, I will try and make atleast OOC posts from time to time.

Take care everybody.

Leia

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:17:08 PM
Hey! I wondered where you went! I miss ya, chica. Hope to see you online some time. :D

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:46:36 PM
misses Leia-Chan :( but I understand ........

Xazor Elessar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:47:51 PM
Take your time chick......we miss ya and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! ;)

Kelt Simoson
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:17:37 PM
Stay coolma'am and come back soon :)

Dae Jinn
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:40:41 AM
Was wondering where you had been. Be safe and have a good move:) See you whenever. lol

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 25th, 2002, 04:55:08 AM
o_O Now that's a coincidence I was just wondering "Woha, now that I think of it where's mommy!?" And you just pop out of nowhere, oh well it's great to hear your well :D!!

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:44:03 AM
Thanks Guys. I do miss ya but sometimes I wonder about the RPing thing..if that makes any sense. Been doing it for nearly 3 years. I think Dani knows what I am talking about.

Anyway...the latest thing is I am getting involve with The Rebel Legion. Its not an RP group. Its a group of costumers that go in Star Wars Costumes to special events like MS Walks, Make a Wish Fund, other charities, even grand openings. I like the idea of doing charity work. I hope to get involve soon. I just completed my costume. All hand done by me and yes my first one I have ever done. Anyhow....I will give you the link to the page where I just had pictures I had to send into the Rebel Legion.

http://www.rebellegion.com/images/cos/257-A.jpg

YES...I am known as Princess Leia Organa. :lol :rollin This is my picture at the Rebel Legion. I am NOW an official member.

http://www.geocities.com/jediknightleiasolo/rebellegionleia.html

Dae Jinn
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:48:51 AM
Wow! Great costume!!!! :) And it's for a good cause :D

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:53:24 AM
Thanks Dae. That's so sweet of you. Miss ya. I'd jump on AIM but I have to run now. Maybe I catch ya soon :(

Take care

Sanis Prent
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:22:49 PM
Hope to see you soon :(

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 25th, 2002, 06:04:57 PM
Ohh ^^

Severen Morkonis
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:22:06 PM
:)

Dae Jinn
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:44:50 PM
She'll be back. No worries guys. :)

Leeloo Mina
Oct 29th, 2002, 11:15:27 PM
I'm a little late.. but kick *** costume, Leia!

I've been wondering where you went off too.. :)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Oct 30th, 2002, 12:38:04 AM
:wave