PDA

View Full Version : Exodus [[OOC]]

Jehova Eaven
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:22:36 PM
If you have read the SWFans OOC forum then you may have noticed a thread started by me anouncing the formation of a new group. Unfortunately for IC reasons I can not continue to be a master here. I may make a new character for TSO, I haven't really decided on that yet. Feel free to remove my access to SSC if you want. So farewell, and good luck to you.

Also, I will be finishing the training mission before going anywhere.

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:33:06 PM
I already made a post about this in the members only forum, but I'm making it here again for those members who have yet to gain access. Jeseth no longer belongs here IC. I will likely create another account for TSO, but that's going to be after the ground work for the new group is complete.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:32:58 PM
:( Does that mean you can't train Fel, Jeseth?? :(

Lady Vader
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:44:48 PM
I'll miss you guys both, and I'll be looking for those new characters you may create.

And good luck on the new group. :)

Xazor Elessar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:28:18 PM
Okay, my character Feliciana is joining Jeseth and the new group because he was going to train her. :) Sowie to leave the group and all, but it's what I want to do with her.

Sasha, we gotta do planning for stuff now. Hope this does affect us IC or OOC in any way. :( :( That would suck....

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:00:46 PM
Should I be searching for a new Master, or will Salem still be residing in the Order?

Salem Ave
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:35:56 AM
Salem will be leaving also, but all training threads/rps I have going on here at the moment I will finish. Most likely I will create a character to replace Salem here.

SashaKovalev
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:19:29 AM
*wishes everyone good luck with the new group*

Sorry to see you guys go...

Fel - *laughs* No, of course this doesnt affect anthing ooc. And it will only make IC more interesting. ;)

Gouyen Chee
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:55:22 PM
Sorry to see you guys go. I just hope the two groups can maintain amicable relations -- I don't want to see the Jedi divide and conquer.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:41:42 PM
Stab me while I'm away why don't ya... Poor Poor Sith Order, I'm the only Original Guy remaining... **Pets her** Rest easy old girl, we will save you. Keep your strength... O who am I kidding?

SHE GOING TO DIE!!! DIE!!! DIEEEEE!!!

**Rubs Jaw in thoughtful way**

Perhaps we can Clone her?

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:13:08 PM
Like the rest, I'll be creating a new character to replace Cherice when I leave. :angel Of course, I'll complete the Training Mission, but after that I'm gone.

Lady Vader
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:09:28 PM
You're not alone, Dyzm. I seem to be the only Original Gal left (besides LW). :p

*Tackles Mini Mage.*

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:53:09 PM
I'll be heading out to join the new group with the rest of them. I'll make a new character to join up and help keep TSO going.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 26th, 2002, 03:39:04 PM
Live Wire... where is she anyway?

LV, we morph TSO into an Elite Group where only the best can stay. Then we should get rid of the planet scene and travel throughout the Galaxy on the Saiatah. Becoming the Sith Organized Crime etc. etc. Have a member list of 10-15 dedicated members. Or... we should wait around until this new group Crashes and watch them all come back to us. Cuse, you know it going to happen. Always has, always will.

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 26th, 2002, 07:16:26 PM
No group I start crashes. I had a large hand in the inception of TBH - Darth Rane and I began that together, and it's still around and active. No crash and/or burn there, after almost two years.

Pardon me for leaving, but TSO is far too separated from true Sith teachings IC for Jeseth to remain here and continue learning/teaching the Sith ways. As for your attitude, it's not appreciated. Maybe you should re-evaluate TSO and think about why this is happening. I suppose though, that you're in denial; for right now pointing a finger at The Krath will make you feel safer and more secure.

Next time you shoot your mouth off, contemplate on what you're about to say. It might help you avoid looking foolish.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:18:33 AM
No Need to Get Angry, this all OOC. I ment no offense, I just going off what I have seen here, at the Boards. TSO, GJO, and TSE (Until just recently) Have lasted for the entire time the place has been in existience. Granted, TSO use to be TSC, but we only changed names, not groups. (Not with Bane holding the Admin power at TSC) Wait... Was it Bane?

Well anyway, all other places have collapsed after a Month or two. Granted, you might very well make it, but you gotta look at it how we feel. I personally feel betrayed, and if you think about it, no group can really follow the Sith Teachings. Unless you want to start a group of only 2 people. You and another.

Jehova Eaven
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:40:49 AM
Actually historically that changed, there used to be a true Sith Empire in the EU.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 27th, 2002, 02:01:10 PM
which collapsed in a violent Civil War, but if you go off only the Movies...

Jehova Eaven
Oct 27th, 2002, 03:34:40 PM
Yeah well, its not going to happen this time.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:20:08 PM
Famous Last words, make sure they do not destroy you. Well, Good Luck then.

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:06:08 PM
We're not The Sith Empire. Anyway, no need to wish us luck... we won't be needing it.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:34:45 PM
The world is nothing but luck, organized luck at most, and well planned luck. But anything could happen, so I do wish you luck. You will need it.