PDA

View Full Version : Walking in the dark...(Oishii and open)

Chii
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:11:49 PM
Chii sat in the bar, scanning the faces of passing patrons. Looking for someone familiar, someone she could talk to. The friendly chatter of the other people around her only served to enhance her loneliness. She had hoped to see Oishii tonight but had not spotted him come in.

Sighing softly she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. Her drink sat before her untouched. She thought of all she had done in her life, all she had wanted to do but been unable to. the corners of her mouth turned down, as her thoughts tumbled through her brain. Her hand rubbed at the surface of the marred table she sat at.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:19:02 PM
Oishii walked into the bar, his sword left at the door, but his bracer on wrist. He wondered where Yasashii was. The brothers were rarely spearated, but when they were they found each other quickly enough. Oishii looked around to see if he had come to Yog's. Looking about, Oishii found someone much prettier. Chii.

"My my, such a sad face. Brighten up now," he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Pretty women should not have to be so sad."

Chii
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:17:01 PM
Chii opened her eyes quickly and sat up, instantly on defense. Her wide eyes fixed on Oishii's face. Slowly she relaxed and an engaging grin lit her purple eyes.

"Hello Oishii, I was just resting and thinking. I was hoping I would see a familiar face this night. Please join me." Chii motioned to the empty booth.

"I had thought to go for a walk but I did not want to go alone. It is a beautiful night." She said softly glancing down then back up at him.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:22:25 AM
Oishii chuckled and sat nex to her. "It is a beautiful night. And beautiful nights are good for only one thing. Going on a walk with a beautiful lady. May I accompany you, my lady?"

Oishii was the perfect gentleman. A smile on his face, perfect eye contact maintained, ears wide open to whatever her wonderful voice had to say.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:40:12 PM
"It would be my pleasure to take a walk with you Oishii. I had hoped you would come by this night." She stood up and laid her hand on his arm. A shy smile on her lips.

Chii Laid a few credits on the table for her drink. Her purple eyes that had been so sad and worry laden before, were now clear and trouble free. "Where shall we go Oishii? I have not been here long enough to know of many places." Her soft musical voice inquired...

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:38:33 PM
"I'm not too sure."

Oishii grinned. "But there is nothing like just wandering about."

Oishii turned his hand over so his palm touched hers and intertwined their fingers together.

"Such a pretty voice. Everything about you is pretty," he said as they walked out of the bar and grill.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:55:04 PM
Chii cheeks pinked as his long fingers entwined with hers. It had been a long time since she had been touched with kindness. She liked the feel of his rough hand on her soft one.

"Yes, just wandering in the night is nice." She did not know how to respond to the compliment on her beauty. That to had become something she had not heard. Long ago she had measured her worth by her beauty. It was how her family had measured her also. That and how well she behaved. When she had left they had called her an empty vessel. They said she would grow as ugly as her sprit. It had hurt Chii, though she knew it a lie. She had always been kind. Though circumstance had toughened her.

"I hope I can show you Oishii that my sprit outweighs my physical Beauty." She replied in a soft tone. She did not want him to think of her the way her parents did...

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:01:07 PM
"Of course. Beauty comes from within. A bar and grill is no place for people to really get to know each other. There are some woods near here. Shall we go there? It will be quiet. I would love to hear all about you in a quiet place with no distractions."

Oishii did not want her to think he was shallow. She seemed pained, troubled. A woman should not be burdened as she was. Oishii's heart burned with a sudden need to make her happy.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:20:53 PM
Chii was happy to hear he did not measure beauty in the way her family did. He seemed very different from anyone she had met before. A pleased smile filled her face.

"I would like to go to this quiet place Oishii and talk. I to would like to hear more about you and how you came to be a street fighter. If I can I will tell you what you would like to know about myself." She looked away for a moment and then back into his eyes.

"I have lived a hard life Oishii. I have not been very lady like at times. But I assure you that I am not an evil person by any means. Perhaps I can explain my past and you will be able to understand who I had to become to survive."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:32:31 PM
Oishii raised an eyebrow. "Just because you have been forced to act without tact and manners does not make you evil by any stretch of the imagination. I myself have had to be incredibly coldand calculating, almost cruel in order to maintain my survival."

He wanted so badly to hold her, to tel her that she was not alone. "I would love to hear your story. Tell me everything. Your likes, your dislikes, your personality, everything."

At last they arrived a a green hilltop with a few trees growing her and there. "Let's relax right here on the slope of this nice hill."

Oishii leaned back until he fell onto the slope with his arms behind his head.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:53:38 PM
Chii settled next to him before she began to speak. She laid back and looked up into the inky blackness. Her purple eye's closed as she remembered her childhood.

"When I was born into my fathers house my grandmother said everything stopped. No birds sang, no crickets chirruped a welcome. She said it was an ill omen. My arrival was not welcomed either by my father. He had seven sons, and had no use for a daughter. One that he would have to pay a dowry for. I grew amongst the servants children, welcomed by the women who dotted on me. My mother was busy doing the bidding of my father, and brothers. She had no time to teach me how to behave. Though I watched her when she spoke. How she would move gracefully, how she would speak in such a soft manner. I Mimicked her. But when I was not in their house, I ran wild. I learned all of the things that a boy would. I was taught by the servant boys on how to use a Katana. When I reached the age of sixteen, my father took notice of me. I had become very beautiful. He now could see that in this beauty he could make great family alliance. What he did not like was my free sprit. I ran away when I found out he was marring me off to an older man. Though I was found and brought back. I refused to do his bidding and was cast from his sight. I made my way by fighting for a while. I was angry and refused to take a woman's job. My mother contacted me, and told me of the money my father would give me if I would not use there last name." Chii turned over on her side and looked at Oishii. She wanted to see what he thought of her and her rebellion to her family.

"I cold not become what they wanted Oishii. A face without a soul. To me it was worse than death. Though I am now dead to them." A tear slipped from the corner o her eye as she spoke.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:05:35 PM
"Well, now. That does not sound like a good family at all."

Oishii brushed the tear from her cheek, and then rold her his story.

"My brother and i were separated at birth by our parents, who according to what I know about them died shortly after we were spearated. I was brought up by nuns, and Yasashii was brought up by the Yakuza. We did eventually find out about each other and we went searching until we found each other. We got in an argument and fought for 3 days without stopping. And when we did, we laughed. We were more alike than our upbringings made us appear to be. WE decided to stickl together and began street fighting for a living. It was our only sellable skill."

Oishii looked at Chii. She had had such a tough life.

"Forget your past. Focus on your future."

Oishii sat up, and looked deeply into Chii's eyes. "Chii, you were treated badly. I am sorry for that. Though I have no house for you to stay in, and meals are never certain, I would love to have you travel with me and my brother. I promise you that I will never treat you in a bad way. On my honor." Then he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:40:39 PM
Chii's eyes wandered his face as he spoke. His tale was much like her own, full of lose and heartache. He had found something she had always craved, family, and a sense of belonging. When she had first met him, she had felt drawn to him. Chii had never experienced such a thing before.

When he rose up and spoke, she could feel her heart lighten at his words. All the doubts about her life fled as he gazed at her. She was not foolish to believe that she would not feel doubtful again but in that one moment she felt free.

Chii was about t speak when his lip's found hers. Her eye widened at the tender kiss he had delivered. Her fingers pressed against her lips when he pulled back. She had been kissed by one other in her life, and it had not made her feel like this.

Chii raised her hand slowly and placed it against his cheek. Her finger tips trailed slowly down his jaw, as she ran her thumb over the contours of his lips.

"Why do you make me feel so different Oishii. Why do you offer to care for me when my own family finds me a disgrace?" She whispered. She had never thought there was someone in the universe that had such a beautiful soul.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:55:49 AM
"Your family thinks you are a disgrace because they do not see how special you are. A woman that can fight is a wonderous thing. And coupled with your beauty, it makes you deadly. No one would think that such a pretty face hid a lethal fighter."

Oishii reched up and held her hand.

"You are very pretty to me, Chii. I will always compliment your beauty. But remember that I don;t care about your beauty. I care about Chii. I care about Chii's feelings, and I want to see her happy."

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:29:13 PM
Chii kept her hand in hers and laid back down on the grass. Her mind lost in the words he had spoken. There had been so many times when she had felt lost. At times she wondered if her parents were right.

She looked back over to Oishii. Her eyes searching his for truth. She was amazed to see it there. "Your very different from anyone I have ever me. Tell me more of yourself Oishii."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:52:32 PM
Oishii let out his breath and took another before speaking again. "During my stay with the nuns, they taught me manners and respect. I learned how to be alert and aware. I stood in a dark corner up in the rafters and watched carefully for people that would fall asleep during services. I was taught how to bargain."

Oishii thought some more about himself. ""I am calm, and level-headed. I rarely make mistakes, especially in fights." He thought some more. After giving things a little more thought, he shrugged. "I've had enough talking."

He smiled and leaned down, makind his nose tough hers. "You talk some," he said, trying not to laugh.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:08:31 PM
Chii giggled as there noses touched. Her hand came up and ran over his hair.

"I have told you of my life Oishii. From the time I left my family. I made my way on the streets. I took odd jobs and helped collect unpaid debts." Chii glanced away when she said this. She was ashamed of the things she had done.

Chii kept her small hands in his hair. "There is not much else to tell Oishii. Other than I am twenty years old and I feel like I have lived to many lifetimes."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:11:38 PM
"Odd jobs? Unpaid debts?" Oishii kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Is there any way Yasashii or I can help you with any of those debts?"

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:20:17 PM
"They were not my debts Oishii. They were the debts of others. I had to go and collect it from people. It was not always easy or nice. I have felt ashamed for the things I have done." Her eyes glistened softly in the moonlight.

"If I were able to go back and change what I have done, I would, but it is not possible." She puled a long strand of his hair over his shoulder, and brushed it across her face. "I wish could."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:23:37 PM
"You killed someone? Or more than one person? Or even..." his voice trailed off. He did not want to pry. He hope she had not been forced to sell her favors to repay those debts, but in this sick and twisted world, anything was possible.

"Never you mind the past." He kissed her again on the lips, but this time for a little longer. "I'm here now. I'll keep you safe. I'll take care of you."

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:36:12 PM
"I worked for a man and he would lend money, and when a person did not pay I would go and extract it from them or hurt them." She said in a rush after he had kissed her.

"I have hurt many people Oishii but like I said, if I could go back, and fix it I would." She sat up and pulled her knees to her chest.

"With what you know of me now. Do you still want to care for me?" She expected him to reject her. To turn from her with disgust in his eyes. It was the response she always got.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:40:51 PM
Oishii scooted closer to her and picked her up, setting her down in his lap.

"Of course I still want to care for you. You have been put through more than I would want any woman to go through. Let me help you bear that burden, my darling. Let me be your pillar of support." There was so much more he wanted to say to her, to make her feel better, but he was at a loss for words.

So he used actions. Oishii wrapped his arms around Chii's waist and held her close, kissing her long and good.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:49:10 PM
Chii wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her. She had not known him for very long but she felt as if her heart knew him. The way he spoke, and the way his eyes told the truth of his word's drew her to him.

Her soft mouth pressed against his, her eyes slipped closed. She could go on kissing him forever.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:52:07 PM
Oishii leaned backwards, stretching out so that he was eventually laying on the ground, and as the kiss broke, Chii's head came to rest on his shoulder as she too, reclined into a lying positoin on the hillside.

"The stars are nice tonight."

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:05:22 PM
Chii lay comfortably against his chest. Her hand played with his hand. Her small fingers locking and running over his. "It is a very beautiful night, made better by being here with you." She whispered. She let her eyes slip closed as they talked.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:08:04 PM
Oishii stifled a yawn, and his breathing became deeper. "I could fall asleep just like this, with you at my side." Nothing could have matched the feeling he felt just having Chii around.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:13:23 PM
Chii found herself relaxing further. She to felt as if she could fall asleep. Her heart was unburdened and her soul felt clean being next to him. Her hand rested entwined with his a small smile of contentment settled on her mouth.

"I like being next to you." She cuddled in closer to his side.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:15:48 PM
Oishii put an arm around her waist and held her close. "You're something special, Chii. Don't forget that." He kissed her forehead again.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:20:14 PM
"As are you Oishii. If we do not get up soon I will fall asleep on you." Chii said stifling a yawn. "Should we walk more? Maybe do something else?" She asked as her fingers ran lightly over his chest.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:43:33 PM
"No walking. Or talking." Oishii held her tighter about her waist and turned her head up so he could kiss her again. "I would much rather just kiss you."

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:49:33 AM
Chii smiled shyly into his eyes. Her hands stole up, and around his neck. Her fingers entwined in his hair. "So kiss me then Oishii."

Chii's mind wavered for a moment. Thoughts of the man she had worked for came back. She knew he was still after her. To bring her back to the life she had ran from. Her body tensed against Oishii's. A soft moan escaped from her and then she relaxed again in his arms...

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:13:08 AM
Oishii felt her tense, and was about to ask if she was upset, when she moaned and relaxed again. Oishii chuckled slightly and shrugged it off. He was never as good at figuring out a woman's body language as some thought he was. For all he knew, Chii was aroused and her tensing a moaning were her way to express it. But Oishii didn;t want to do anything like that yet. He had to get to know her a little better first.

"Is everything ok?"

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:24:18 AM
"Just memories Oishii. Soon, I hope, they will be gone and I will no longer have to worry about them haunting me." She answered.

"Some things just cling to you and there is no way to loose it from your mind. Unless you kill it." She whispered. A shiver ran through her body. "Kiss me again Oishii, make me forget."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:38:18 AM
"Yes, ma'am," Oishii chuckled, and kissed Chii passionately. He turned on his side, and held her tight, as though he were protecting her from wind or rain. He would keep her safe and happy.

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:02:54 AM
"You seem to have a way of making me forget Oishii. A way of making it all better. When I first met you in the bar, I had seen something in you. Something that reminded me of someone I once knew." She said as she pressed her small face against his chest.

She did not tell him that he had reminded her, of herself. Of the way she was before her life had gone horribly wrong.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:11:26 AM
Oishii ran a hand through her soft hair. "Is that so? I'm glad to see it is a good memory. Oishii knew she was sad, sad beyond compare. He wished she would just cry and let it all out, even though he hated to see women cry. Women cried out of sadness and anguish, and Oishii hated to see a woman that was not happy.

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:15:55 AM
"Have you ever wondered why life takes such drastic turns? Why, when you think everything is finally ok, it turns on you. I have..." She asked. Her face still buried, and her voice muffled.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:26:57 AM
"Yes, I have. Once, when I still had a home with the nuns, I took a girl on a date. Right in the middle, one of the nuns comes running to me shouting about how the convent was on fire. Some small gang had set it on fire. The entire thing burned down. Most of the nuns had made it out alive, but Mother Mary did not."

Oishii fought back tears as he remembered. "I remember once the buiilding had collapsed on itself and the fire was out, I searched for her. Mother Mary was a very old lady. She was like my grandmother. I finally found her amongst the wreckage, and she was able to tell me about my brother before she died right there in my arms. That was the worst day of my entire life."

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:41:16 AM
Chii tightened her arm around Oishii as he spoke. Her heart ached for him. "It is hard to lose someone we love. It is a little like losing a piece of yourself. A small part dies right along with them." She thought of the boy she had once loved, and how he was taken from her. Not by death but by circumstance. He had become someone that had found pleasure in her torment.

"Do you know why you were separated as babies?"

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:43:52 AM
"No, that is why Yasashii and I travel. To find out." Oishii kissed her again.

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:54:04 AM
Chii lost herself once again in his kiss. It felt safe there. She wished, that just this once her life would work out. That her past would not haunt her.

"Is your brother very different from you Oishii? My brothers are nothing like me. They are obedient." She laughed softly at her words.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 10:33:03 AM
Oishii laughed. "Yasashii? He is a hot head, and his manners are not quite as refined as mine are, but he gets by just fine. To be honest, the only thing that is really different about us is our tempers."

Oishii tickled her side. "Being obedient can be good."

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 10:45:42 AM
Chii laughed. "Yes, at times it can be good. But it is also something I have never been good at. It seems my independent streak knows no bounds. Funny how siblings can be so different from each other. If I had been born a male, I wonder if I would have been as obedient as my brothers." Her eyes took a far away look.

"What do you think? I think I would be just as I am now." She said as she flipped him over and pined his arms to the ground.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 10:55:59 AM
"What do I think? I think that if you had been born a male, I would be very lonely right now."

Oishii laughed. "So, are we wrestling now?" Oishii threw his weight forward, and before he knew it, they were tumbling down the hill, but this time he was on top. He tickled her sides again. "How is that?"

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:29:59 AM
Chii laughed as they tumbled. She twisted and bucked under his tickling fingers. "No fair Oishii. It is my only weak spot." Chii lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist and flipped him back off of her. She moved away from him and giggled.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:36:53 AM
"Hey, where are you going?" Oishii asked as he rolled into a crouching position. "Or do I have to catch you again?"

Oishii lunged forward, tackling her about her legs.

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:49:18 AM
Chii cried out as she fell back. She grabbed onto his shirt as she went down. "Well, now that you have caught me. What do you plan to do?" She said. One eye squinted closed her hand rubbed at her sore thigh from the tumble.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 26th, 2002, 07:41:41 AM
Oishii saw her rub her thigh, and moved her hand aside, rubbing her thigh for her.

"I haven't really thought about it," Oishii said, kissing her. "But I have a pretty good idea." Oishii chuckled softly. "Is there anything in particular, I am supposed to do?" he asked, his hand slowly traveling up her thigh.

Chii
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:58:29 AM
Chii closed her eyes at his touch. A soft smile pulled the corners of her lips up. "I don't know since you have the advantage, why don't you tell me." She placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer so she could kiss him again.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:24:21 PM
Oishii's laugh was cut short by her kiss. Oishii rubbed her thigh and used the other hand to smooth back her hair.

"I like this just fine."

Chii
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:48:58 AM
She looked up into his face and smiled. Her small fingers played with his hair. "I like this to Oishii. The hour grows late. Would you mind if we went back and had a bite to eat? Then perhaps we can walk some more?" She inquired. Before he could answer she kissed him one last time.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:38:58 PM
Oishii accepted the kiss. "Some food? Ok. We'll go back to the Bar & Grill, get some food, and then walk some more. Oh, and while we are thinking about what is to happen later tonight, where are you staying?" he asked as he got up.

Chii
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:32:14 PM
Chii stood up and straightened her dress. "I don't know Oishii. I have not though about it at all. I guess I can get a room somewhere around here." She smiled and pulled her mussed hair back over her shoulder.

"There has to be something around."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:35:59 PM
"Actually, I hear there are rooms on the second floor of the Bar and Grill. If you would not mind, we could split the cost to rent a room. I hear they are pretty espensive unless you are knocked out cause of too much alcohol."

Chii
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:48:50 PM
Chii walked beside him. Her eyes scanning the darkness. "I think that it's a fine idea Oishii." Chii had never had to worry about money. Her father always left money in an account for her and she had made quiet a bit well working with Alex.

"If You would like I can rent it for the week. That way we will not have to worry. I will need a place to stay and I would be happy to share with you and your brother. Perhaps they have one big enough"

Oishii Sakana
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:52:30 PM
Oishii managed to hide a sliver of disappointment. Oishii loved hanging out with his brother, but he would have preferred to have a room with just him and Chii. Even perfect gentlemen gave into hormones at times.

"Maybe. It is very kind of you to go out of your way for us like this. We realy appreciate it," he said putting an arm around her waist as they walked back to the Bar and Grill.

Chii
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:19:00 PM
"I don't mind Oishii. You two have done more for me than you know. It has been a long time since I ha friends that I could trust." She hoped she could get adjoining rooms. She was not a forward woman but she wanted to spend time alone with Oishii. She leaned her head against him as they walked.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:24:50 PM
At last they reached the Bar and Grill. "Well if you are going to be paying for a room, then I get to pay for the meal."

The found a seat near the back where the stairs were. "What would you like to eat?"

Chii
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:32:10 PM
Chii sat down next to Oishii and glanced around. "How about you order for me and make it a surprise?" She was not picky, but she was glad to be here with him.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:40:06 PM
"Oishii smiled. Ok. I'll give you a hint. It'll be anything but noodles."

Oishii and Yasashii ate noodles all the time. Noodles were cheap and easy to make. At last a droid came to take the orders.

"Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole for both of us."

Chii
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:44:43 PM
"That sounds very good Oishii." She snuggled in closer to him and waited for there meal to arrive. "Where is your brother tonight? Should we perhaps order him something and tell him the we got him a room next to ours?" She pinked at her own words, and looked to the side at him. Her smile shy.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 27th, 2002, 11:09:39 PM
Oishii smiled. "I don;t know where he is or how to reach him. If he does not show up by the time we are ready to go go bed, we will have the management let him know if he comes by here."

Chii
Oct 28th, 2002, 11:06:31 PM
Chi nodded at Oishii." Have you stayed here before? It seems like a nice quiet place. Do you have other people in your group Oishii?" She said turning slightly so she could look at him.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:10:04 AM
Oishii smiled. "Nope. I have never stayed here before, nor do I have anyone else in my group besides Yasashii."

The food cameand Oishii picked up a fork. "Shall we?"

Chii
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:03:29 PM
"Looks good." Chii picked up her fork and raised an eyebrow, shrugging her shoulders she dug in. "Very good Oishii."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:59:45 PM
Oishii ate as he usually did: quickly, but politely. as he swallowed the final morsel, he drained his glass and waited patiently on Chii to finish, trying hard not to stare at her too much.

Chii
Oct 29th, 2002, 06:17:37 PM
Chii finished and put her fork aside. "What shall we do now Oishii. It's getting late. I have enjoyed the evening spent with you a lot."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 29th, 2002, 07:04:38 PM
Oishii stretched and yawned. "Well I cannot think of anything else to do, so let's get that room."

Oishii stood and got the bartender's attention. He came around the bar and handed Oishii a key.

"Payment in the morning," he said before going back to mixing drinks.

Chii
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:01:57 AM
Chii stretched her lithe form. She to was tired. A good meal and pleasant company had relaxed her tense muscles. "That sounds good to me Oishii." She slid her hand into his and followed him.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:05:24 AM
The two went up the stairs and found the room number that matched the on e on the key. He unlocked the door and pushed it open. There was one bed large enough for two.

"I forgot to tell the barkeeper to give Yasashii that message if he came. You go ahead and make yourself at home. I'll be back soon." Oishii went back to tell the bartender.

Chii
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:10:51 AM
Chii went into the bathroom and set her bag on the floor. Looking in the mirror she saw that her face did not have a worried frown etched on it, like it usually did. Her eyes sparkled like they used to when she was younger. Like they had before she had met Alex. Slipping out of her dress, she stepped into the tub and turned on the hot water. Letting it relax her even further. A small sigh escaped her lips and she sank into the fragrant bubbles.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:18:16 AM
Oishii gave the message to the bartender, and headed back up the stairs. He opened the door and entered to find the sound running water.

Oishii knocked on the door. "How are you, angel?"

Chii
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:28:31 AM
Chii smiled at the sound of Oishii's voice. She who had grown up in a house full of brothers, thought nothing of letting him come into the bathroom with her, as she bathed.

"Come in Oishii, can you bring me a towel? I forgot it." She had her eyes closed as she sunk further into the tub. It was bliss not having to worry. To know for the moment she was safe.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:33:03 AM
Oishii found a towel on a shelf and entered the bathroom, taking a seat on the toilet. "You have a wonderful figure," he said, no longer making any attempt to keep his eyes on her face.

"I'm sorry," he said and finally looked away.

Chii
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:48:05 AM
Chii laughed softly as he spoke. "Thank you Oishii." She was confused by his apparent embarrassment. She had never been shy when it came to her body or being in the same room with a man well she dressed or bathed. It was just second nature to her having been in a house full of men.

Chii stepped out of the tub and took the towel from him. "The water if still warm if you would like to use it Oishii." She stood in front of the mirror and dried her hair.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:00:28 AM
Oishii stared at the tub and shrugged his shoulders. He took a washcloth and scrubbed his face, and the rest of his body, sitting in front of the tub. Then he turned on the faucet and washed his hair. Finally, he dried himself off.

"That was good. What would you like to do?"

Chii
Oct 30th, 2002, 11:07:10 AM
Chii slipped her small night shirt on. Her hair was still damp and it clung to her face and shoulders. "I don't care Oishii but It's getting cold." She shivered lightly and ran for the bed. She jumped into it and bundled up under the blankets. Pulling them open she called out. " Come on before you freeze."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 30th, 2002, 03:13:06 PM
Oishii had used his shirt to dry, and left it on the bar from which the shower curtain hung.

"I'm coming, hang on." Oishii chuckled and jumped into the bed, grabbing Chii, and rolling so they fell out of the other side. Oishii landed on the floor and Chii in turn landed on him.

"Ok, I'm here."

Chii
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:23:53 AM
Chii gave a small shriek of surprise when they tumbled out of bed and onto the floor. It just as quickly turned into laughter. Propping her elbows on his chest she looked down at him.

"I didn't expect that." She leaned in closer and brushed her lips against his. Reaching up she grabbed the blanket and pulled it completely over them.

"If you prefer to sleep on the floor, it's fine with me." Chii settled her face onto his chest and feigned going to sleep. A small giggle gave her away.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 31st, 2002, 12:38:38 PM
Oishii rolled over, and pinned her down, tickling her sides and neck.

"You are just soooo cuuuutte. I could pinch your little cheeks!" Oishii gave her backside a small squeeze. then went back to tickling her again.

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:05:34 AM
Chii squirmed under him as he tickled her. Lifting her legs she wrapped them around his waist and pushed him over. She clambered onto his chest and pinned his arms. Not that he put up much of a fight. "So you want to play rough." Se giggled trying to look fierce.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:11:15 AM
"You bet I do." Oishii managed to get free of her grasp and grab her wrists. "I like a girl that can horse around."

Oishii pulled her down and kissed her again. Then he hugged her as tight as he could. Her slender waist allowed him to tickle her some more while keeping her held close to him.

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:21:53 AM
"Chii kissed him back and smiled as he held her close. She didnt mind being held tightly by him. Though at times she lost control, it felt safe with him. She began to lightly nip his shoulders as he held her. Not enough to cause intense pain but enough to get his attention. "You left me no other choice Oishii, now I will have to use my teeth to fight back." She purred in a sweet voice.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:27:20 AM
"SO you are going to eat me? I think it might be better the other way around." He tickled her some more. "You are so sweet. You taste just like honey." he kissed her again. This kiss was slow, passionate. Oishii could not describe her kiss. Fainltly sweet like honey, it was difficult to part from her lips.

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:34:17 AM
Chii sighed softly as he kissed her. It felt so good to be in someone's arms and not worry about the sudden pain they might inflict. She felt no fear with Oishii as she had with Alex. Her scarred heart could heal, with a man like Oishii loving her. She just hoped Alex would never realize where she was or who she was with. There had been many times when she had ran, and he had found her. The things he had done made her soul shiver.

Chii wrapped her arms tightly around Oishii's neck, trying to drive away the memories that threatened to steal her happiness. Her soft lips caressed his.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 10:39:46 AM
Oishii could not hold her tight enough. "Chii," he said at last. "The floor is not as comfy as I am sure that bed is."

Oishii always slept on the cold hard ground. It would be nice to sleep on something soft for a change.

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 04:01:00 PM
Chii nodded and jumped up from the floor. Grabbing the blanket she leapt on the bed ad under the covers. Her voice came from under the covers. "Your right the bed is a lot softer than the floor." A muffled giggle issued from the mound of blankets.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:00:18 PM
Oishii reached under the blanket and found her foot. He grabbed a hold and started pulling her out of the sheets, hand over hand.until he got to her waist.

"Where is the rest of you?" he said. Oishii picked up the edge of the blanket and crawled under after her. "There you are."

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:05:56 PM
Chii laughed as he pulled her out. When he crawled in with her. She jumped on him and laid him flat on the bed. Her fingers ran lightly over his ribs and her hair brushed over his face as she tickled him. "Now you will pay for the tickling you gave me Oishii."

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:17:01 PM
Oishii had almost forgotten that he was ticklish. "Say what? No fair! I'm supposed to be tickling you!"Oishii finally got a hold of her hands, but he was out of breath.

"You...little..." He managed to roll over so that he was on top and she was on the bottom. Then he put his ear to her chest. "I can hear your heartbeat. It goes very fast."

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:31:28 PM
"Hey, no your not, I was tickling you." She giggled as she was once again flipped to her back. "My heart is going fast because of you." She said with a small growl, her small teeth bared in a mock growl.

"Besides I was supposed to be winning here." She pouted her lower lip out. Hoping to win that way.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:35:09 PM
"Winning?" Oishii lifted her shirt and blew a raspberry on her tummy. Oishii remembered when he was little, and Mother Mary blew raspberries on his tummy. It tickled so much.

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:45:05 PM
Chii began to laugh hard as he blew on her stomach. She had never had this kind of fun with anyone. She tugged at his shoulders, trying to stop him from what he was doing. It made butterflies in her stomach. She pushed him over and returned the raspberry. "Ha, I win." She cried out as she blew on his hard tummy again.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 05:49:43 PM
Oishii curled up into a ball, his legs curling around Chii, and he bent double, pulling her face away.

"That still tickles me even after all these years."

Since he had Chii by the face, he figured he might as well mess with her a little. He put a hand on either cheek and began to mess with her face, sometimes pulling on her cheecks, or squiching her face together so her mouth looked like a fish's. Then he suddenly got to his knees, got her in a headlock and gave her a noogie.

"Noogie noogie nooogie!" he said as fast as he could.

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:10:45 PM
"Heyyyyy."Chii gasped as he gave her a noogie. "You will mess up my hair." She giggled. She knew her hair was already mussed from all of the wrestling they had been doing. "Stop that and kiss me Oishii." She gasped out in-between laughing and pulling at his arm.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:15:04 PM
Oishii didn;t resond except to push her on her back and kiss her like he had done on the floor.

He put her legs about his waist and put his hands on her waist as he kissed her.

Chii
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:23:48 PM
Chii tightened her legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her lips tugged and pulled at his as they kissed. She ran her fingers in his tousled hair and pulled him closer.

Oishii Sakana
Nov 1st, 2002, 06:44:43 PM
Oishii smiled. "What's say we..." he removed her shirt and let it slide off the bed and onto the floor.