PDA

View Full Version : New Covenant (Tomak,closed)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:37:10 PM
Kindo was quietly perched on his quarter’s balcony, admiring the cold evening’s air. A gust of chilly wind coursed through the night sky, followed by an unusual serenity. Zeke and Jackson had gone somewhere else while he awaited the arrival of his other roommate, Tomak. He had something of great importance to discuss with his vampire friend.

The Jedi Knight took a sip of his fresh lemongrass tea, enjoying the rare peacefulness of nightfall.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:50:27 PM
Tomak came in through the door. He walked out to the balcony and asked Kindo, "Where is everyone? So what is so important anyway?" Tomak smiled as his cape fell behind him.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:54:37 PM
Kindo motioned to the seat adjacent to his own, beckoning Tomak to sit down.

" The others have gone out tonight... "

He grew quiet for a brief moment.

" ...as for you, I have a propisition to present to you. "

Tomak Ohara
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:01:15 PM
Tomak took a seat and looked at Kindo, "Well what is it Kindo?" Tomak looked at Kindo again. Something about his seriousness kind of scared him.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:14:22 PM
" Has you know, I have been promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight, allowing me to be able to accept Padawans. You learned many things of the living Force before you left to join the Shrine, and now that you have returned, someone must complete that training. I can complete that unfinished task. "

He had remained completely solemn, not the slighest grin appearing across his face.

Tomak Ohara
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:19:08 PM
Tomak looked at Kindo almost shocked, "Wow....I do not know what to say. Yes Knight Kindo, I would be glad to have you as my master." Tomak smiled and placed his hand on Kindo's shoulder, "You are a great friend, you know that? So when does training begin?" Tomak looked at him again. His fangs now shown over his lips.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:35:08 PM
" Then you swear, and mean it with all of your heart, to live by the code of the Jedi. "
Kindo ascended from his seat, standing firm before Tomak. He placed his right hand upon the vampire's shoulder, expressing his earnestness. He was thoroughly serious, for this was the one code he swore his entire existence to.

" There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force. Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect, never to attack others. Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others, rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy. Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training. "

Tomak Ohara
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:40:20 PM
Tomak stood and looked at Kindo, "I swear. Kindo if the vampires come for me again...if they take me again...I want you to kill me. I would rather be dead then to kill and hurt as I did in the past." Tomak nodded and looked at Kindo again, "So want dinner, or training?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:28:27 PM
Kindo smiled.

" Tonight, we will have a nice dinner. Five in the morning, we will begin your training. "

Tomak Ohara
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:26:58 PM
Tomak jumped into the kitchen and began cooking dinner, "Steaks okay Kindo....I mean "Master Kindo." Tomak smiled and looked at him.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:58:20 PM
" Sounds good to me, but... "

Kindo winked at Tomak.

" ...you might want to get some rest. It's going to be a long day tomarrow, trust me. "