PDA

View Full Version : Bored (open)

Number 62
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:36:06 PM
62 walked up to the bar and took a seat on a bar stool.He had kind of a long day and was looking for a way to cool off.
"Hey Bar Tender. Can you get me my drink"

Then he twisted his seat around the other way to see if there was anyone in the bar to talk to.

Zereth Lancer
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:01:58 PM
I entered the bar leaving my dagger with the guard at the door,I pulled my black cloak around me my hood covering my face ,I noticed a man all alone at the bar I walked up to him "Hello do you mind if I join you" I said coldly staring at him from under my hood.

Number 62
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:39:43 PM
"I guess so"

The cold look the man was giving him kind of freaked him out a bit but after getting past that thought he said the first thing that he could think of.

"I'm Brent. You would be?"

Zereth Lancer
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:23:38 PM
"Zereth Lancer." I said pulling my hood back "hey bartender can I get a corrilian ale over here?"

Number 62
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:23:18 PM
Adding on to the order he says "and bring me a cup of water"

Brent began to dance his fingers on the table as he thought about some to talk about.

''....so..what do you do Zereth?"

Zereth Lancer
Oct 29th, 2002, 05:43:17 PM
"I'm a assassin and a sith" I said planely as if i said it every day.

Number 62
Nov 4th, 2002, 05:41:16 PM
"An assassin and a sith" paused for a moment then said "So do you like being an assassin?"

Zereth Lancer
Nov 5th, 2002, 07:16:39 PM
"Not really I grew up in a slum in city and I had to kill to servive... now I guess i still do"

Sadness came into my eyes as I told Brent this

"ahhh" I creid out in pain my chest burned like fire I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small canister filled with a strange blue liquid I quickly dran it down and the pain stoped

" I have a strange sickness I have to take this stuff every few hours or my heart start to burns its very expesive medecine I ave to kill to get money to buy it" I said putting the canister back in my pocket.

Judas Escariot
Nov 7th, 2002, 10:04:55 AM
Judas entered the bar, sat at the bar, and waved his hand to the bartender. The bartender served him a beverage, overhears their conversation...

Number 62
Nov 10th, 2002, 03:26:37 PM
"Well I know what it does to you when you have to kill for the things you need"

Took a long drink

"I was an assassin in my younger days" Smiled "I was pretty good at it to"

Zereth Lancer
Nov 10th, 2002, 04:22:55 PM
"You where a assassin" I said taking a swig of my ale "but now your a jedi."

Number 62
Nov 12th, 2002, 08:47:26 PM
"yeah...now I'm a Jedi. There is a long story behind it but its not really important."

To a drink from his cup of water

"What made you become a sith..besides the assassin thing?"

Zereth Lancer
Nov 12th, 2002, 10:59:16 PM
"We'll I found I was force sencetive I joined the sith order becuase they said I would get power and thats what I wanted" I said finishing off my ale

Number 62
Nov 13th, 2002, 08:43:21 PM
"Sounds like a nice deal to me" Takes another drink from his water "So if you don't mind me asking what is a sith doing in a Jedi bar"

Zereth Lancer
Nov 13th, 2002, 09:26:06 PM
" I come here for a drink I not scared of a couple jedi there not aloud to hurt me here anyway" I ordered another ale and siped it slowly.