PDA

View Full Version : Inactivity breeds sloth [Open challenge]

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:42:31 AM
The Jedi Knights absence had lead him to become out of sync with his usual training routines. It was time to brush the dust off of his saber and see what new opponents he could face.

Straffe Stormrider
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:57:13 AM
Straffe was walking through the academy when he saw Dasquian. It had been a while since he saw him. He decided this would be a good time to see what he's got.

"Hello Dasquin...How are you today?"

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 2nd, 2002, 02:51:00 AM
“I’m fairing well, thank you Straffe. And yourself?”

Dasquian folded his arms behind his back as he regarded Stormrider.

“I take it you wish to challenge me today?”

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:42:50 PM
Straffe grinned

"Why yes I did... I like to see everybody's different styles of fighting."

He slowly walked towards him and took off his cloak

"Do you accept my challange?"

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 3rd, 2002, 07:34:00 AM
“I do.”

Dasquian allowed Stormrider to de-robe before removing his sabers hilt from the clip on his belt. He rose the weapon up in his left hand, drawing the butt across his body as the orange beam surged to life.

“I seed you first move,” he stated, as he took a few steps backwards and slid one foot out in front of the other; setting up a defensive stance.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 5th, 2002, 06:06:26 PM
Straffe pulled his sword from out of his hilt on his back. Dasquin looked puzzled but then realized that it was Straff's sabar. Straffe fliped a switch and the sword was insantly inguled by a baby blue flame witch made his sabar. He stared at him then charged. He slashed at him a few tims before sending a stab right at his chest

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 7th, 2002, 11:54:38 AM
The Knight rose his saber up to meet the attacks, parrying the slashes before shifting his blade sharply forward to meet the jab. As the two blades met, Dasquians broadside against Stormriders vertical, he threw a force push out towards Straffe and pushed all his weight into overcoming the bind of beams, causing a lunge to be directed in towards his opponents’ stomach.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 8th, 2002, 01:07:20 PM
Straffe quickly dashed to the side to avaoid the attack. He jumped into the air and pulled a 360 spinning slash at his neck

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 12th, 2002, 11:44:12 AM
Easily he defended, as his saber was already positioned high from his stab attack. Using the Force to bind his saber with Staffe’s, he pushed to the side and sent the Padawan tumbling down onto the floor, before hopping backwards and assuming a defensive stance.

Straffe Stormrider
Nov 13th, 2002, 06:30:38 PM
He got back up and dashed right back at him. He slid across the floor to trip him but he moved at the moment where he was just near his feet. He flip onto his hands and kicked him in the face at the same time. The fliped back a few times to counter his next move