PDA

View Full Version : New Drinking and scum business spot!

Dexter
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:53:21 AM
Hey ya buddies!

This be a note to tell ya there be a new place for yer Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, Imps, NR, scum and villany, kids and grammys to come and eat and drink.

It be called Dex's Diner, And we be serving the finest steak in existance! And in the Deliverator wants he can be delivering our pizzas too. Now this be here my little place, so you be following my dining rules okay?

We dont be checking your weapons at the door cause we have all sorts of riff raff who'll shoot ya before ya blink if yer cause trouble. Now, dont be worrying about the odd cloaked weirdo, we have a few of them around. Dex's draws in the wackos but I dont be careing - they pay, they be fine.

Oh, and yer wanting to do some business, I'm yer repitle. I'll hook ya up with the best and if yer looking for a job in anything, see me, I'll put yer onto some good clients. Just mark yerself with [DEX] and you'll be looked after with whatever yer want.

Oh and what's this Lost Jedi thing? I no nothing of that. Never heard of it. Why would I be hanging about with some Jedi anyway? I be surprised you asked. What's that? The pics and trophies on the walls? Oh that be of a Smashball player - me mate Telcontar. He be famous a few years ago. Coming out of retirement I hear - Dex's is also part his and it's othername is Telcontar's Sports Bar.

So come on in! I be waiting to take yer order!

http://meras.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=111

Signed, Dexter Jettseter
Proprietor of Dexter's Diner AKA Telecontar's Sport's Bar.

P.S. This also be the hideout of Assasins Inc, but I didn't be telling you that either

The Deliverator
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:05:31 AM
Deliver your pizzas? Sure, this Deliverator gig may be hella fun but it pays jack. I'll deliver for ya, just gimme the addresses and that pizza's there!

SashaKovalev
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:30:36 PM
I am laughing so hard right now. This flyer is hysterical...

:lol

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:14:56 PM
rofl :lol

Tyreal Dalarsco
Oct 22nd, 2002, 07:09:34 PM
Well, I see a new fad.
RP food.
Well, I wonder if my friend will start a fad when he joins soon.
Heavily Armed Lego Men.

Pilot Akito
Oct 23rd, 2002, 12:12:55 AM
Ohhh, impressive, I will store this on the stack and will point to it so all can see. But, kind Dex, do you sell Me Iles Little Ketchup?

The Deliverator
Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:15:01 PM
Food delivery is no fad! It's a way of life, an honorable calling!