PDA

View Full Version : Council Elections.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:31:27 PM
It's that time again, in fact I think we are a touch late.

Thence....

a) Could I please have a volunteer to audit results and to continue the run of election.

b) No voting twice.

c) Only one character that you have can stand for election

d) JediKnights and above are eligible. Generally, vote only for Knights that have been promoted for at least three months. That is not a hard and fast rule, but it's a good guideline.

e) recommended you stand down from eligibility if you will not be able to serve out three months fully, nor participate fully.

f) Please notify if you wish not to be voted for.

g) Master Yogurt ha the permanant Council seat, leaving 7 others to be filled.

h) Recommended you vote for whom you believe will serve the Jedi best - the Council is not a clique or a friends club. The Council is a position of responsibility that IC runs the Order.

I) Any more questions or comments, please, post here.

j) Oh, and ALL whom have access are allowed to vote.

l) Good luck!

VOTING IS HERE....! http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23953

Zeke
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:57:13 PM
Eheheh... nevermind...

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 12:03:38 AM
Bloody hell, what is wrong with me today? I cant admin option my way out of a paper bag.... grrrr Link fixed

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:54:17 AM
Uhm, something I just remembered. Knights have to be Knights for 3 months or so. I think this disqualifies some of the nominated candidates.

Oriadin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:09:12 AM
I think that was just a guidline

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:28:43 AM
.. Well it held last time. Figured it would this time too.

Oriadin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:39:07 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Q'Dunn

d) JediKnights and above are eligible. Generally, vote only for Knights that have been promoted for at least three months. That is not a hard and fast rule, but it's a good guideline.

This is what Marcus wrote and id say thats pretty fair. I do remember last time there was a bit of a hoo haa about it all though actually. I think a few padawans werent allowed to be condidered because they hadnt been a knight long enough. I didnt agree with it though. If you are ready, and people think you are good enough to vote for then I cant see any reason why you cant stand for election.

Navaria Tarkin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:02:46 AM
I honestly don't think it was really decided upon. And when it was, there was that hoo haa :p

So, I think we are back to vote for who you think is qualified.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 10:13:52 AM
Fair play.

Oriadin
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:10:48 AM
hoo haa, what a saying :p

Hunk
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:45:56 PM
Hooah!

AmazonBabe
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:17:08 AM
If it's not a problem, I'd like to help in tallying the votes when I see it needs updating (like I just did).