PDA

View Full Version : Info about the first mission (Plague members)

Nemesis
Oct 21st, 2002, 09:26:05 PM
Here's the deal guys....

1) The first mission will be closed. We want to give you and opportunity to work as a team so you can better deal with the missions to come when team work will be key.

2) The Reborn are force users but not of the strongest variety. Their commanders (who will be distinguished during the thread) are about as strong as padawans.

3) The Reborn can be killed in the thread, but we ask that you DO NOT slaughter them. (i.e. no killing them off in the first posts or killing more than two at a time and no back to back kills).

4) A new member of the team will be joining us during the fight so don't be surprised when she pops up.

If there are any questions that I have not answered feel free to ask them in this thread, or PM me. Either Morpheus or I will be more the glad to answer your questions ASAP. If you would like to contact me by IM, but don't have my handle, send me a PM.

Finally, comments from people outside of Plague are welcome, but make them in a civil and mature manner. Thank You.

Sentinel Salisha
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:49:56 AM
Seems I'm that new 'pop up' member you spoke of. ;)

Just need my sig and avatar resized.

:rollin

Shabu-Shabu
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:44:14 AM
Uh...Teigra here!

I can't post much do to loosing comp to elder sissy, so, can someone who is in my groupie section control Tei?

You have my premission, and just remember that she HATES guns, so she ain't gonna grab one and start using it.

Nemesis
Oct 26th, 2002, 11:57:43 AM
Well, guys we've picked up some more members. As Plague grows I'm going to start assigning ranks (i.e.: Sergeants, Squad Leaders, etc,)

Several factors (such as dedication and trustworthiness) will be taken into consideration before I hand out any positions. Keep in mind the ranks will be given to your character and will not be swayed by or reflect on you OOC. We will try to make the appointments as fair and as unbiased as possible.