PDA

View Full Version : I have come......

Ansatsu
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:32:55 PM
Ansatsu stepped forth into the council chambers, "I have come to tell the council my reasons for doing what I did. As far as my understanding went from our last argument I could teach the Fuma style to individuals not a class! I do not fell that I have to apologize for my actions. I see no problem in what I did. I am trying to not be angry, and stay calm. I just want to teach this art. It is not force related, and it makes jedi stealthier. If you would let me demonstrate it I could make the understanding clearer. Please don't take this from me. It's all I have wanted to do in life. Please....." Ansatsu dropped onto his knees and began to pour tears. He only wanted to teach his art and do as his family had always done. He just wanted to help inmdividuals who could not protect themselves. That is all he meant by his intentions. He could not take the stress. He thought what he did was right, but apparently not. "Please do not excommunicate me. Just let me teach the art. My training is doing fine with my master Lance. Please do not take this away from me. It is my life's dream." Ansatsu buried his hands in his face. Where was his family when he needed them?

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:40:56 PM
Wei had been watching from the door to the council chamber, which almost always seemed to be left wide open.

"You want to teach like your family did? Then get a family of your own. A wife, a child, or even more than one child. I am still a padawan, so I cannot teach. But, Navaria says that I can teach Grandpa's art to my children because it is a family tradition. Make Fuma a family affair, or become a Knight. Satsa, you know I want you to teach this art, but remember, even though we might not like what the council says, more than likely it knows best."

It was also like with parents. A kid might not like his parents' decisions, but more often than not, the parent knew best.

"Now dry your eyes, and have patience. Ninjas don;t go crashing about making noise. They go slow, and are patient, biding their time so they can kill swiftly and silently, right?"

Wei went to help his cousin to his feet.

Ansatsu
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:53:23 PM
Ansatsu stood on his own his knees shaking. "I will not leave until I get a response from the council. I have been patient my whole life. Do you know what it is like to lose your brother? Do ou know what it is like to lose your family? I was hired to kill my own father! You have no idea what that is like! I have kept these feelings pent up and now it is my turn to talk! I have suffered for so long, and now I come here and seek redemption and I can not even do the one thing I have always wanted!" Ansatsu fell to the ground again crying more than ever. The memories haunted him. Seeing his fathers face, losing his brother. It destroyed all emotions he had. Then he came here. He found peace here, but for some reason he still felt lost. "Please council.....I try not to lose my patience, but my life has been a wasteland for nightmares. I am sorry for what I did. If only you knew what I went through." Ansatsu stood and ran over to his cousin Wei, "Wei I am sorry for losing my temper. I just....I just....I don't know what to do anymore. I am lost. Please forgive me." He hugged his cousin for a moment. "Please help me."

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:57:01 PM
Wei hugged him back. "It's ok, Satsa, it really is. But you have to remember, the Council is here to help you, not hurt you."

Once again, Wei;s mind made the connection between the council and a child's parents.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:00:36 PM
The council's decision stands, young padawan. You cannot teach your skills as a Padawan. If you seek a venue to do such, you must seek such outside the Jedi. You are not ready to teach.

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:17:45 PM
"Unfortunately, I must uphold the vote of this council. Although I believe you do have skills that would benifit our order, I concur with Master Hicchoru, and the rest of the council, in this matter. Please do not take it as an insult, but you need more training, and more patience. Trust me, it will be worth it when you reach your goal."

Liam Jinn
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:14:36 PM
"I agree with Ryla and Anbira, you yourself need more training before you are ready to teach. You must learn patience."

Ansatsu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:42:02 PM
Ansatsu stood before the council tears pouring from his eyes, "I will agree with the councils decision. I know you are all very wise. I know you all have great judgement. I also know now I need patience. But before I can leave this council room I need the promise from the jedi that I can open a Fuma school when I become a knight." Ansatsu droppeed his head in shame, and he knew now he was wrong. "I am sorry."

AmazonBabe
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:03:31 PM
:: AB watched on with silence, but spoke up when the Padawan showed remorse for his actions. ::

Please rise, Ansatsu. You are forgiven.

Even though you did something wrong, you can learn from it... essentially not to repeat it again.

In time you will be able to teach, but for now you must learn. You cannot start a hut with the roof and then build the walls. You must start with the foundation and build up from there.