PDA

View Full Version : Oolana Taine, your Training Begains

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:32:11 PM
**Dyzm slowly walks into the courtyard, his Lightsaber attached loosely to his waist. He leans up against a Tree and waits.**

Oolana Taine
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:16:55 PM
Oolana walked through the grounds and saw her new master waiting for her. She walked over to him and bowed.

"I am ready to learn Master Dyzm."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:43:31 PM
**Grinning, Dyzm pushes himself from the tree**

I have a very open training policy, you tell me what you need help in, and I'll see what I can teach you.

Oolana Taine
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:44:31 PM
She paused and thought before responding.

"I've had practice in mind control, but none in combat training. The only fight I've taken part in was the one where I killed my master, which was easy with the darkness on my side." She smiled savoring her memory of freedom.

"There where small little conflicts between the other slaves, but never a time when I actually had to fight hard. So that is probably my weakest point."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:23:11 PM
**Reaching to his belt, Dyzm unclips one of his lightsaber's, he tosses to her.**

Use it, unless you have one of your own.

**Dyzm unclips the lightsaber's twin from the other side of the belt, and thumbs it on. With a snap-hiss, the sickly green Lightsaber ignites.**

This will be just a simple spar, so I can judge how much raw talent you have.

Oolana Taine
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:20:45 PM
Oolana catches the lightsaber and ignites it, marveling at the blade. "Finally, a real weapon,"she thought as she turned to face Dyzm.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 28th, 2002, 04:37:33 PM
**Dyzm salutes and sets himself into a defensive stance.**

Now, attack me, lets see if you have any natural skill at fighting.

Oolana Taine
Oct 31st, 2002, 05:28:32 PM
Oolana bows towards Dyzm and takes a moment to plan her attack.

She lunges forward at Dyzm, lightsaber raised and arcing downwards aiming for his chest.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 4th, 2002, 03:09:05 PM
OOC: Sorry Forgot about this, when I don't post for a day or two, just send me a PM.

IC: **Dyzm's own blade flicks upward, catching the attacking saber. With a turn of his wrist, the blade is deflected away.**

Attack with Anger, Hate, but don't let it over power your mind. Use it, flow like the anger does through your viens.

**Backing up a steb, Dyzm twirls his lightsaber in a quick figure 8 pattern.**

Anger and hate are not the best choices to use sometimes, yet, for our purpose, they will do fine. They are the fastest, and quickest gateway to the Dark Side.

Oolana Taine
Nov 5th, 2002, 09:17:10 PM
She took his advice and gathered her anger, letting the darkness fill her. She attacked again slicing down from the left towards his waist. This time charging with more force, more confidence.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 7th, 2002, 01:14:41 AM
**Dyzm raises his had and sends a blast out through the force. Knocking his apprentice back**

But do not let the Anger Blind you, use it, master it, but do not let it control you, you should control it.

Attack again, and Again, until you get through my defenses.

Oolana Taine
Nov 8th, 2002, 05:44:24 PM
Oolana was knocked down by the blast, but she quickly got back on her feet. She focused harder, checking her anger and using it more for power than for a guide.

She stepped back and rethought her attack. Looking around her she took in her surroundings and reached out, just searching.

This time she attacked differently. Using her abilities she sent about four small, but nice sized, boulders flying for his head. Also she charged at him, fliped over his head and sent her lightsaber straight for his back.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 11th, 2002, 02:30:40 AM
**Boulders again... Dyzm thought as he used the force to alter the trajectory of two of the boulders to smash into the remaining two, sending forth a cloud of dust. Dyzm's lightsaber then flicks up and catches its twin as it slashed down. With a riptose, Dyzm knocks Oolana's lightsaber wide, and stabs his own saber forward.**

Oolana Taine
Nov 18th, 2002, 04:09:42 PM
Oolana quickly ducks down and rolls backwards out of the way, Dyzm's blade barely missing her. She calls the fallen saber to her and stands.

Again she attacks putting all her anger into a force blast trying to knock him just the slightest bit off balance, and goes in to kick out his legs, with her saber held ready in defense.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:30:05 PM
**Dyzm staggers back a step from the force blast, and hops back a bit more, dodging the low kicks. Dyzm reverses direction of his blade, holding downward and slashes out. The blade digs through the ground, exploding rocks and igniting grass as he swings up it toward Oolana.**

Oolana Taine
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:19:41 PM
Shards of rock scratched at her face but Oolana ignored them. She met his blade and pushed hard to counter the blow, but the force of the attack still pushed her back. She regained her position and charged. As she made another strike for his neck, she pushed with the force again trying to knock him just the slightest bit off balance.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:13:43 AM
**This time, ready for the next force attack, Dyzm counters it with a shield. Dyzm watches the attack come. When Oolana comes in close, a slight parry and side step around leaves Dyzm with her unprotected back. His lightsaber stabs down, at an inch before reaching her clothes, the blade snaps off and the focal lens section hit her instead, not hard enough to leave a mark or damage the lightsaber itself.**

"I believe you are now dead..."

**Dyzm steps back and clips his lightsaber to his waist**

"Animals Charge. We, as Sith, Stalk. When you charged forward, you where counting on me being off balance. If your plan worked, you might of been able to kill an opponent. But a skilled warrior would just have to parry, and side step. It knocks your arm and blade out of the way, and with you charging, presents me with a unprotected back."

Oolana Taine
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:43:10 AM
Oolana switched off her saber and took a moment to reflect on the spar and Dyzm's words.

"Yes, that does make sense. I think my weakest point is defintely my offensive strikes. Is it better to use what is availible around you, or should you just focus on the battle?"

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:20:24 PM
**Dyzm slowly nods his head at her second question**

You must know the battle, live the battle. We, through our nature, are the perfect combantants. Yet, also be aware of the land, which surrounds you. Try to feel everything around you. A loose branch can be summoned up to smash into a enemies back, knocking him off balance. Let your instinct guide you.