PDA

View Full Version : Full Detail on the group PLAGUE

imported_Morpheus
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:22:34 PM
I would like to further explain the group that has been in the making for months, and offically formed weeks ago.

Name: Plague.
Members:
-Nemesis ( Leader )
-Morpheus ( Lieutenant )
-Jeran the Hunter
-Xander Kage (not sure yet)
-Isacc Paine
-Teigra
-Raziel Gray
-Raiden
-Sedate
-Faust Schwartstrom

Beliefs: - The Galaxy is dominated by evil.
- The Greater Jedi Order and the NR offer no real hope.

Goals: - To completely eradicate all groups of darkness. We use different methods of accomlishing this than the Jedi.

EZBoard Forum-
http://pub63.ezboard.com/fthedreamteam61203frm6

Wish to join: See Myself or Nemesis.

NO HIJACKING!!!

Admiral Lebron
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:07:12 PM
I like the way you incorporated the pic into the sig. Clever.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:28:55 PM
So, you are claiming to be good by {Insert def. of a Plauge here}

Sounds a bit like {Insert WW2 Facist Government here}

Are you sure you just ain't {insert Insult here}

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:55:11 PM
Dark Lord Dyzm, I could care less about your insignifigant insults. Has far has I am concerned, we are doing better than your TSO, which I musy say had gone downhill on a bobsled. I would worry about your problems, which appear much greater. Not to mention that time you got whooped by Nemesis...

Taylor Millard
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:59:13 PM
Cool it guys...calm down here.

Kindo thank you for the information on your new group, we appreciate it.

Both of you chill down and take a step back.

All right?

imported_Morpheus
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:31:17 PM
Thanks Taylor.

Sorry Dyzm, just didn't appreciate your comment.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:27:34 AM
Nemesis Beat me? HA! He Ran away! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I challange him to do battle then, next RP I am in. I want to see him there.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:13:17 AM
No way. I will not volunteer him. Morpheus will fight you, pansy. I was just using Nemesis has an example of the many times you have been whooped. So you shall be with Morpheus. See ya there!

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:18:40 AM
Right so a Sith Master will be beaten by a rip-off from the Matrix... Hmm. I'm beginning to see flaws in this plan.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:20:48 AM
Fine! We can fight, but no Force using involved! Then we'll see who wins that...hmmm.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:23:36 AM
If you can't fight Force users, then your opposition is fairly limited, since I know I for one wouldn't be nulling out Force abilities just to allow someone elses character the satisfaction of getting in a few punches :)

Helenias Evenstar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:21:05 AM
If you are intenting to go against Force Users and I would say why not, that is how I first got into this caper, you have to do things differently and think differently. I see no reason an intelligent non Force User cant set up traps and unexpected pitfalls for Force Users by the score. In my experience, Force Users rely too much on The Force and a simple trick can blindside them quickly. Ask how the first Jedi Temple ended up a smoldering wreck, or Cloud City ended up taking the express elevator to heck.

Why in all the Earth do players presume you have to be a Uber Force Master to be notible? Maybe you dont know, but Force Master Hunter used to take everyone on with guns. He had attitude and a swagger, and still goes down as Marcus' most wildy popular iteration. I have no doubt you can do similar if you put your mind to it.

(No... it was Tohmahawk was Marcus' best iteration. Attitude and Rail Guns to back it up, plus the NRSF. I think I miss those days)

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:18:07 AM
I think PLAGUE is a good thing. They have to think out of the box to be effective. When people think out of the box on a regular basis, strange and often times effective things happen. Dyzm, don;t take them lightly, pal. Underestimating an opponent is the first step to getting a butt whoopin. Everyone knows that.

Nemesis
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:29:17 AM
I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but as it seems the immaturity of certain individuals has again prevailed.

Morpheus: Settle down. Don't let their pathetic juvenile insults get to you. Remember, you are a leader of a team now. Lead by example.

Dyzm: As you should recall I did challenge you again, you chose to ignore my post. Your childish behavior here and elsewhere prove my opinion of you better than I ever could. However, if you want to fight me, you're going to have to challenge me. I won't waste my time on you again. You set up the thread, and I'll be there.

Vega: I don't know why your licking Dyzm's boots, but next time when trying to insult someone; bring your comments above an elementary level or don't make them at all. As I see it you and your hoard have no grounds to stand on in this conversation. After all, when last we met, you and your fellow Black Hand ran off with their "tails between their legs" or didn’t bother to post at all.

I truly feel sorry for many of you on these forums. You let your lives get so wrapped up in a silly little game that, somehow, it becomes your life. As for me; when I finish typing this; I will rise from my seat at the computer, turn off the lights, and go into the real world a happy and content man. With or without SW Forums, my life goes on. Thank you.

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:12:57 AM
I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but as it seems the immaturity of certain individuals has again prevailed.

Who is being immature? Someone posted something, you can't expect that others won't comment on it. I'm sorry if I'm not singing the praises of you little group, but I'd rather give an actual truthful point of view.

Vega: I don't know why your licking Dyzm's boots, but next time when trying to insult someone; bring your comments above an elementary level or don't make them at all. As I see it you and your hoard have no grounds to stand on in this conversation.

I'm not licking Dyzm's boots. I rarely even talk to Dyzm and the fact that he was involved in this thread doesn't concern me in the slightest - it could have been anyone.

As for my "Insults" being above elementary level. WTF? I'm not trying to insult you or your group, I'm just pointing out the blatantly obvious and exerting this right I have to free speech.

After all, when last we met, you and your fellow Black Hand ran off with their "tails between their legs" or didn’t bother to post at all.

Oh God forbid I forget to post somewhere. If you'd like to actually show me a thread where I did this, instead of making baseless accusations.

Sanis Prent
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:27:51 AM
Ok, everyone involved was already warned once. If this keeps up, this thread is closed. Read = comprehend, please.

imported_Morpheus
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:43:01 AM
Me and Vega have settled everything, problem solved. We're cool now.

Peter McCoy
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:24:42 AM
I think I might join. I have a spare account I've been wanting to use. He's got a really cool name too! :)

Dae Jinn
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:16:55 PM
A name cooler than Peter McCoy?!?! No way :eek

hehe, j/k

Isaac Paine
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:59:14 PM
anyways, before this gets hijacked, :lol let Mr. Isaac give a few words, I don't really care what anyopne else thinks about this group, its just another group outta the many, who in my opinion, want to do some good and don't see much else being done about the evil in the galaxy, all this being in what they believe. I say this group has a fair chance as any other, we haven't even got off on our first mission so I would say those who have criticism can hold it till after it is done. We're up for fighting force users, their isn't a sign that says no force user opponents. The whole point for me is to have fun with a character that is supposed to be able to outsmart his opponents as human as possible, I've got four other force users and this is my ( :lol ) realistic break from them. I say please sit back and watch, who knows, we might even be above and beyond.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:22:38 PM
I don't recall any challange. Maybe if you made the post in TSO or PMed me I would of seen it. And about that Whooped thing, please tell me when this happened, for the last time I remember being beaten was in the old Ezboards by a little Green Guy called Yogurt... And I have not fought any one on one battles with Dyzm after the Sith Order Turmoil where I was Killed. <Note, current Dyzm is technically undefeated, cloned perfect and then some>