PDA

View Full Version : Slow Night (open)

Kack Mebuff
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:44:27 PM
Kack walked into Yog's sensing around the room, noticing a few familiar presences, the regulars.

He moved swiftly across the B&G, walked past a couple occupied tables and found a spot at the bar.

Kack nodded to the bartender.

"What can I do for ya'?"

"Just some Juri Juice tonight. Thanks."

The bartender returned with Kack's tall mug. He dropped some credits on the bar for the juice and a tip.

Kack sipped on his juice and, using the Force, felt around the bar.

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:05:05 PM
A few tables away from Kack, Diego's hand shuddered, losing its grip on the glass of water he was drinking. He tilted forward in a bout of vertigo, and his glass crashed to the ground, breaking. Kack's probing caused an escalated spike of pain and disorientation for the Lupine, and as he recovered, sweat beaded on his forehead.

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:20:32 PM
Jackson felt a slight tingle down the back of his spin that let him to the belief that some one was probing the room. Then Jackson heard the crash of and as he looked in that direction he saw a man that looked as if he was in pain.

Jackson quickly ran over to the man and knelt down to pick up the glass shards. Jackson then looked to diego after finished pick the glass up and threw it in a nearby trash receptacle.

" Are you all right Sir, would you like another drink?"

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:22:04 PM
"N-no...."

Diego's voice faltered, and recovered...through rapid breaths.

"That wont be necessary."

Oct 21st, 2002, 07:32:01 PM
Jackson looked at the man and noticed his unsteady breathing. Jackson wanted to help the man but he didn't understand what was happening to diego.

" Sir is there anything I can do to help you? You look as if you are a bit disoriented."

Nuli Ohara
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:35:34 PM
"Dude get a grip." Dang outlanders you never know when they where going to freak out.

Turning from a potential fiasco Nuli ordered a drink. "Wine please, red wine." Here buddy I hear this helps with the headaches. Pulling out a small dried piece of meat, he handed it to Diego. "Its called a Placebo it works wonders."

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:21:42 PM
Diego took the jerky from the man, still a bit dazed. He looked at it, taking a small bite...his stomach fluttering too much to sustain an appetite.

"Thank you"

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:42:13 AM
"Okay, Diego?" Lion asked, walking past his seat on his way to the bar.

"Had a bit too much to drink?" he asked jokingly, knowing that it was probably Kack's probe that had caused it...poor dude...

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:56:43 AM
"Just...go away"

Diego sighed, rubbing at his temples with his fingertips.

Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:33:17 PM
Jackson heard the mans wishes

" I think we should just leave him be for now. Diego I believe I heard your name was if you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask."

Jackson took one last look at the man then turned and walked back to the Bar to order himself another drink.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:55:49 PM
Kack witnessed the whole scene in front of him. He felt bad about what had happened to Diego. He could sense the man's pain caused by Kack's probing the room.

Kack decided it was probably best to apologize. So he walked over to the man's table and stopped. Kack bowed before Diego.

"I am Kack Mebuff, Jedi Padawan to Dasquian Belargic, I am very sorry about tapping into you like that. I didn't know it would affect you in that way. You have my deepest apologies."

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:26:17 AM
Diego reached up, grasping Kack's collar and pulling him eye-to-eye with him. His eyes bored into the Jedi's, fierce and unrelenting.

"You're meddling in things you shouldn't, Padawan. Think long and hard about the choices you make with your life."

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:45:23 AM
She'd gone to the restroom for only a few moments, but she too had felt the probe, feeling it spike through her mind as she washed her hands. It was a wrenching feeling, and she hunched over the sink to try and regain her senses, doing her best to shake off the wave of disorientation that swept through her body.

She hated it.

After a few moments she straightened, looking at herself in the mirror, her head shaking a little as the feeling passed.

She coughed a little, then turned, heading for the door, and stepping back out into the bar.

Her eyes fell to her partner, Diego, as he held a stranger down to glare eye-to-eye. Brows furrowing, she began the trek back to the table, wading through the sea of patrons, tables, and chairs. Lowering herself into her seat just opposite her companion, she said nothing, only watching the exchange. Her hands rested on the table's surface, and she looked pointedly from Diego to the stranger, her metallic glare hard with anger.

"Don't... do that again, please."

Kack Mebuff
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:57:16 AM
"I'm very sorry. You see, I am blind, and only through the Force can I be aware of my surroundings. I am terribly sorry, I meant no harm to either of you."

Kack recognized Diego's female companion. She was no stranger to the Jedi Bar.