PDA

View Full Version : Something Is Not Quite Right(closed, Inu)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:22:29 AM
Sorr yawned as she got up and did her normal routine of getting ready for the day. After spending a few hours eating and talking to Obasan, she wandered out to work on her sword fighting skills. She couldn't help but notice she was slower as she moved but she shrugged it off, she must just be more tired than usual today.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:29:35 AM
Inu sat in a nearby tree, watching Sorr practice. He loved to watch her, she was far more graceful than he was, but today her form was off... He frowned and walked over.

"Sorr, you're becoming sloppy."

He stood behind her, holding her arms, assisting her stance.

"Like this."

He guided her, feeling a slight bulge in her stomach as he brought the sword down and up in a basic sword combination. He raised a brow.

"Um...Sorr..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:32:22 AM
Sorr perked her ears toward Inu.

"Hmm?"

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:33:44 AM
"Um...you..."

He poked her tummy, at a loss for the right words to use.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:36:25 AM
"What?"

She looked down.

"Oh, happened qujick huh?"

She purred softly, this cub was one she wouldn't let the creator get his hands on.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:38:20 AM
"Uh...yeah..."

He sounded totally perplexed, surprise evident on his face.

"Another kid?"

He laughed a little, a smile creeping on his face.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:42:33 AM
Sorreessa smiled back, she was just as surprised as he was, she hadn't expected it to happen this soon. She looked up him, trying not giggle at his expression before she spoke again.

"Well even though jit's soonerrr than jI expected, thjis jis good news."

She said quietly as she leaned back on Inu a little, a wide smile now spread across her face.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:45:27 AM
He smiled and sighed.

"I wonder if its a boy a girl..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:50:41 AM
Sorr purred a bit louder, she was in a very good mood now and her tail swished back and forth happily as well.

"Way too soon to tell but jI'll be happy wjith ejitherrr."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:57:39 AM
"Yeah...this is..."

He stopped trying to talk and simply kissed her. Words were failing him today.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:01:59 AM
Sorreessa purred as she kissed him back, today was definately a very good day, so much so that her thoughts didn't even wander to the cub that Armaill had taken. When they parted, she rested her head on his shoulder, her ears back in contentment.

"Thjink we should go tell someone?"

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:05:13 AM
"Let's tell at least Obasan. She'll be helping you take care of it when I'm gone and until we get the house fixed up."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:08:52 AM
Sorr nodded before moving away and walking in Obasan's hut's direction. Her ears still remained perked to Inu though.

"Hmm, wonderrr jif she's gojing to try and embarass you agajin?"

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:11:30 AM
"Oh, I won't try," said the old lady as she approached them. "It is wondeful news, and I won't spoil it."

Inu grinned sheepishly, he could just hear her commentary that she would have made otherwise.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:20:55 AM
Sorreessa smiled, it was odd of Obasan not to taunt Inu, still it was a good thing that she didn't. She kissed Inu once before she spoke.

"Hmm, wonderrr how long jit wjill be? jI know jI was quicker than the norrrmal tjime wjith my motherrr. Thjis one may come jin half that tjime as well....."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:26:21 AM
"I cannot be certain," replied the aged grandmother, "But no more katana practice for you. You're staying inside, where I can watch you."

Inu picked up Sorr, taking the katana from her and sheathing it.

"Come on then, let's get you inside."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:31:41 AM
Sorr grumbled slightly but she knew the old woman knew best. Still there wasn't much to do in the village so she would miss that little distraction of practising.

"jinsjide tjime frrrom now on huh?" she said aloud before whispering to Inu "I'm gojing to be borrred out of my mjind now."

She then looked to Obasan to see if she had heard her.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:36:14 AM
"You can practice your parenting on the grandkids," Inu said jokingly. He set her in a comfortable chair and flopped on the couch nearby. "You can watch the holoprojector..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:42:58 AM
"jIt's gojing to get borrrjing jin time though besjides the kjids tend to maul me...."

She sighed, it was going to be quite boring indeed being in the house, she could only talk to Obasan for so long before she got bored but when Inu was there at least she wouldn't be. Still one thing always bugged her, the kids tried to treat her like she was a big cat.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:47:28 AM
"I'll set 'em straight if they don't back off," Inu said, fiddling with his rusted blade.

All of the grandchildren had been waiting in the door for a chance to pounce on Sorr. Seeing Inu's weapon and hearing his threat, they left like bolts of lightning for other entertainment. One problem taken care of.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:45:19 PM
Sorrreessa chuckled, the grandchildren running off like bats out of hell was too comical not to.

"They wjill be rrrjight back as soon as you leave you know...."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:25:47 PM
"That I doubt. I have a tendency to arrive unannounced, they won't risk me walking in and finding them tormenting you."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:28:34 PM
Sorr pulled her tail up and away from the youngest who was too little to be afraid of Inu.

"Rrreally now?"

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:33:45 PM
"Hah, that one's too young to know better."

Inu leaned out and scooped the child up, sitting the baby on his stomach.

"This one's only a year or so. He can crawl and grab stuff, that's about it."

The baby made an incoherent sound and reached for Inu's long hair.

"No no...don't grab that."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:36:40 PM
Sorr giggled softly.

"Yep, too ljittle to know any betterrr....and jI would get used to the jidea of hajirrrpulljing happenjing, ourrr cub wjill do jit too, they all do."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:40:30 PM
"But if...I can...avoid it..." Inu said, talking as he blocked the baby's grabs, "I'm gonna...OW!"

The child had fallen forward unexpectedly and got a big handful of Inu's silver hair.

"Leggo!"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:46:08 PM
Sorr reached over and disentangled the baby from Inu's hair and set him on her stomach when she sat down again. She kept the child's hands in check by holding both of them.

"You've just got to learrrn how to handle them rrreally..."

She said quietly before she made a few faces which caused the child to laugh.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:51:30 PM
Inu put his hands behind his head, counting idly on his claws.

"I'll bet."

He didn't sound so sure of himself. People skills weren't something he had alot of. He could be nice to Obasan, and more than nice to Sorr, but most everyone else was pretty low on his list of people he liked. He could hardly manage decent conversation with adult sometimes, let alone take care of children.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:59:29 PM
Sorreessa set the child down, she sensed he was having doubts again. She got up again and sat down beside him on the couch, resting her head on his shoulder while she hugged him sideways.

"You'll do fjine....you'll learrrn as you go."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:04:22 PM
"Never did like learning much. I hate making mistakes. I don't want to make any with our child."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:08:00 PM
Sorr purred softly before she spoke again.

"jI'll be arrround as well, jInu, you'll learrrn thrrrough me and trrryjing jit yourrrself."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:15:37 PM
"I guess so..."

He reached out and ruffled the baby's hair with a small smile.

"Cute kid."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:18:44 PM
Sorr smiled, still purring softly, he would learn in time.

"Yeah, jit's cute but ourrr's wjill be cuterrr...."

She chuckled slightly.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:23:35 PM
"Of course it will." He paused to kiss Sorr. "After all, you're the mother."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:25:34 PM
Sorr kissed him back before nibbling lightly on one of his ears.

"Well how could jit not be cute? jIt jis a cat and dog mjix afterrr all."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:30:33 PM
"So is this child a kitten or a puppy? Or should we just say cub and be done with it?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:33:09 PM
Sorr chuckled softly.

"We as Cjizerrrack call them cubs generrrrally......honestly, jI don't know jif wjill look ljike me orrr you."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:38:55 PM
"Either way it's good looking, right?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:43:19 PM
Sorreessa nods, her ears going back again.

"Only a matterrr of wajitjing tjill jit gets herrre to see, wjill seem ljike longerrr to me though."

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:47:13 PM
Inu paused, stroking Sorr's hair and holding her close. He could feel the life force inside her, the one of his child.

"I think it may be Force sensitive..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:50:53 PM
"Could be, but jit wouldn't get that frrrom me, Cjizerrrack arrre forrrce null...."

She said quietly while she wondered about if it would be a boy or girl cub and what it would look like.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:52:43 PM
He took a deep breath, enjoying her scent.

"Well, we know it got at least one trait from its father..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:56:24 PM
"Yep, wonderrr how much trrrajits jit wjill have frrrom the both of us....."

She yawned softly before purring again, happy with where she was.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:00:57 PM
"We'll see...we'll see..."

He sat back with Sorr and shut his eyes, enjoying the comfortable warmth of her prescence.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:04:00 PM
Sorreessa didn't answer back though since she had fallen asleep, seemed carrying a child zapped her strength too. She curled up beside him and purred softly in her sleep, she was where she loved to be by his side so she was content as her ears were back against her head again and her tail stopped swishing.

Inu
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:07:02 PM
Inu set the child on the floor, watching him crawl away to pester his older siblings. Soon he would have a child, and he would be a father. But could he still learn to be a Sith, have his vengeance, and fulfill the role of a father? Time would soon tell...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:49:35 PM
Sorreessa wasn't allowed to sleep long before the child made a loud happy yell. She winced before blinking a few times and as she tried to wake up, she growled softly.

"Hate jit when he does that! jI was just gettjing to sleep..."

She made an annoyed little mewl as her tail swished back and forth.

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:51:57 PM
"It will happen often once our child is born. Best prepare for it now."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 01:55:46 PM
"jI know but jI should be able to sleep beforrre jit gets herrre besjides jit's gojing to wake you up too."

She yawned before she bit his ear lightly.

"Stjill jI wonder what we'll get?"

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:03:52 PM
Inu shrugged lightly, eyes growing distant. The possibilities...they were endless.

"Best not to worry on it too much, I think."

But he himself couldn't help but wonder.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:06:56 PM
"jI'm not worrrrrrjied just currrrjious but that may just be the cat jin me."

She said quietly as her tail swished back and forth.

"Can't help but wonderrrr though..."

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:10:16 PM
"Hmm. What if its a daughter? What to name her?"

He thought for a minute on it, nothing good came to mind. He'd never been real good with names, but he felt he should at least try.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:12:56 PM
Sorr thought about it for a moment, her ears twitching lightly.

"jI've always ljiked the name Kaljia...."

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:16:24 PM
"Kalia..."

Inu turned it over in his mind for a few moments. Unable to find a name of his own creation that could match it, he nodded.

"Kalia it is. And if it be a son?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:18:43 PM
Sorreessa thought for a moment, boy names were harder. She shrugged her shoulders.

"jI'm no good wjith boy names."

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:24:41 PM
"And I'm no good with name's at all."

Inu put a hand on his forehead, looking up at the ceiling.

"Well...um..."

He tried to remember, oh, 3 years known as "Jackel" and "Inu" was hell on his memory, what had his original name been?

"Hiroaki."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:27:48 PM
"Sounds good to me, now just comes the wajit to see what jit jis...."

She said quietly, she knew the wait would seem like forever, she rested her hand on her stomach to see if she could feel anything.

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:29:17 PM
Inu looked back to her, watching her touch her stomach.

"What...are you doing...?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:32:46 PM
Sorr looked up at him.

"Hmm, nothjing rrreally, jit's funny, now that jI know jit's therrre, jI can feel jit movjing, jI was trrryjing to see jif jit was notjicable frrrom the outsjide...."

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:34:43 PM
Inu raised a quizzical brow. Having no experience with such things, this was a news to him.

"Feel it move?"

Jeez, he had alot to learn about babies...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:37:20 PM
Sorr nodded and put his hand to her stomach.

"Should be able to feel jit therrre..."

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:39:22 PM
A series of tiny thumps met his hand.

"Wh...what?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:41:54 PM
Sorreessa smiled, it seemed Inu didn't spend much time around children.

"Been dojing that sjince jI feel asleep....." She winced. "Ouch, kjicked me."

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:42:51 PM
His face took a look of pure surprise and confusion.

"It hurts you?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:46:24 PM
Sorr kissed him softly.

"jIt kjicks harrrd enough, yeah, besjidess jit wjill hurrrt a lot as jit jis comjing out. But jI wouldn't worrrrrry about jit, kjickjing and thumpjing jis norrrmal."

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:50:53 PM
Inu kissed her back and couldn't help but allow himself a playful smirk as she mentioned birth.

"I don't envy you that task, Sorreessa."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:53:09 PM
"Oh thanksss...."

She said before she licked the side of his face playfully.

"You get the fun job of not bejing jin pajin......"

Inu
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:54:18 PM
"Are you nuts? I have to watch. "

He grinned, his smile bore her no ill will.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:58:08 PM
"Not the same, jit's not same pajin as watchjing...jI'll be jin a lot morrre pajin than you."

She smiled at him all the same.

Inu
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:23:49 PM
"I hear that women giving birth can break the hands of anyone who dares to offer them one during the process."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 01:36:27 PM
Sorreessa chuckled before she answered him.

"Can happen, just rrrememberrrr not to gjive me yourrr hand and you won't have that happen...."

She said quietly before she playfully nipped at his ear.

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:41:15 PM
"Heh, maybe I'll do it just to see your strength."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:47:06 PM
Sorreessa chuckled again.

"Bones stjill brrreak, even yourrrs."

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:53:17 PM
"That they do."

He went silent, remembering a fight he should have won easily. He'd walked away from that one barely capable of moving his left arm. Accursed brat...his face grew serious as he remembered. He would have to work harder if he was to keep Sorr and the new cub safe...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:21:33 PM
Sorr hugged him again after noticing the serious look on his face. She knew he was remembering something due to the look.

"jI'll trrry not to get yourrr hand when the tjime comes, jI'd rrratherrr not hurrrt you."

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:27:37 PM
"Crush my hands all you want. That's not what I'm worried about."

What he was worried about was protecting her. He knew the creator would return for her. He knew that the creator would bring his first child to fight them. And looking back at his fighting record, he wasn't sure he could win.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:16:51 PM
Sorr kissed him softly, knowing exactly what he meant. She was just as worried over what the future held, she hoped when it came she would be ready.

"We wjill worrrrrry about that when the tjime comes."

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:22:18 PM
But Inu didn't want to wait until the time came. If he could, he would prevent it from ever happening. But he didn't know where to start! He stood and walked to the center of the room and drew his sword with an angered shout. The aged grandmother shut the door and ushered the kids out into the square to play. Inu's katana had doubled its length and width. He looked at Sorr.

"Sorreessa, do you see this?" he asked, hefting the sword, holding it in plain view.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:26:12 PM
Sorr's eyes widened slightly as she sat up, he hadn't told her about that, moreover she was surprised by it. How was it doing that? It seemed to be just a rusted old sword when she had used it.

"Yes, why djidn't you tell me jit djid that?"

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:35:31 PM
"For two reasons. One: it works only for me. Two: This is a result of my alteration."

His voice carries an undertone of anger, it strains as he supresses it.

"When I lose my temper, my abilities to control the Force go berserk. This sword becomes what you see. And I become that which my creator would have me be."

He looked her straight in the eyes, every word fighting its release. But he continued doggedly on.

"Since I have known you I have destroyed two villages, slaughtered their occupants wholesale. I worry that I may turn on you with this ability. But now, I must also fear that my first child will do the same."

He swallowed again, a lump rising in his throat. It's making it difficult to speak, he can't seem to find his voice.

"If I am considered a failure, he will make our child twice as worse as he made me. I cannot allow him to have his own way. I refuse."

He cast the sword aside, plunging its tip into the wall. The sword shrank to its original size and Inu slumped the ground, exhausted. He had never been able to supress his alteration before. Doing it had taken alot out of him.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:50:37 PM
Sorr lowered her ears sadly, she could tell this was troubling him deeply. She got up and sat down beside him, she kissed him softly once before she looked into his eyes.

"jInu, jI wjill always love you no matterrr what you do and no matter what he may do to our chjild, jI know jI wjill stjill love jit. When jit comes to us, we wjill fjigurrre out what to do, we may be able to rrreach jit and we may not, whateverrr jis to happen, we have to wajit and see, we can't change jit how jit stands now."

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:56:22 PM
No, they couldn't change it right now. And that was what was pissing him off in the first place. But she made a good point. They could plan, and when the time arose, could act. But by then Inu knew it would be almost too late. It still sort of was for him.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:13:20 PM
Sorreessa looked into his eyes for a few moments more before she hugged him, rested her head on his shoulder and lightly kissed his neck. She understood what he was but even in knowing what she did know, she still loved him and always would. Just as he might try to give his life for her, she would do the same for him. No matter what, her opinion of him would never change because of her love. :: I'll do whatever jit takes to make sure this turns out all right in the end, I won't let any harm come to my unborn child or to you, Inu:: She thought as she continued to hold him close.

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:49:11 PM
He held her, taking in her scent. It was soothing to have her here. Inu felt the rage in his heart dimming, as it always did when Sorr was present. It felt good.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:58:51 PM
Sorr purred softly, she could feel him calming down slowly, his muscles relaxing as his breathing slowed back down to normal. Her tail brushed slowly up and down his back in a further calming gesture.

"No matterrr what, jI wjill always love you...."

She whispered softly in his ear and she meant every word of it.

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:02:03 PM
It made him feel that much better to hear her say those words than anything he'd ever known.

"And I will always love you..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:13:29 PM
She purred a little louder, kissing him a few times before she took his hand and stood up. She led him back over to the couch then sat back down, curling up as close as she could next him. She looked up into his eyes for a few moments before she rested her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart beating.

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:18:18 PM
Inu followed her to the couch, weary from battle against his alterations. He took a seat and held her to him tightly, as if afraid she wasn't real and would disappear at any moment. She rested her head on his chest and he buried his face in her hair, taking comfort in her prescence.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:38:22 PM
Sorr purred softly, listening to beating of his heart, all the while feeling the movements of their child. She wished that the bad things hadn't happened, she wanted things to just be normal, a life where she didn't have to worry about the creator or their first child coming back to kill them. She wished that fate would just leave them alone to be together and raise their child in peace. She ran her fingers through his hair in again a soothing gesture.

"jI have a feeljing thjings wjill turrrn out all rjight and jI hope that they wjill."

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:41:31 PM
"They will..." Inu said with determination. "I swear it..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:48:20 PM
She kissed him softly.

"As do jI, jI wjill do everrrythjing jin my powerrr to keep thjings safe for us and for ourrr chjild."

Inu
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:51:53 PM
Inu sat back and yawned, adjusting himself and Sorr so they were reclining in the corner of the couch. He returned the kiss and relaxed, sleep beginning to draw his eyes shut.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 24th, 2002, 11:56:33 PM
She yawned as well, kissing him softly a few times before starting to close her eyes well. She purred softly as she drifted off, in his arms was the best place in her opinion. Her ears went back contentedly as her tail swished slower and slower until it ceased to move as Sorreessa was fast asleep.

Inu
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:00:38 AM
The old grandmother eased the door open quietly. She saw Inu's ears twitch, but he continued to sleep silently. Old Obasan took a quick picture, the flash made Inu shift, but neither of them awoke. This was the beginning of a new life for both of them...