PDA

View Full Version : Entering in to a new life

Ken Finley
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:16:23 AM
Ken Finley was a moderate bounty hunter, not as good as some but better than most. And here he is giving it all up for a chance for a new and better life.

As Ken walks twords the temple he see's a few tourist outside and stops to say hi. Then he makes the walk that will end his old life and give him a new one. Once on top of the steps he makes his way to the door and stops, part of him says go in the other says run now. Against his better judge ment he gose in to meet his fate

Zeke
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:04:49 PM
Zeke walked the Recruitment Center floor more often now, being a Knight he felt it was part of his duty to see the new recruits as they came in. Some people had been simply looking for a place to rest, or asking directions. He'd been faked out every time today, for the past 2 hours. Maybe the new guy who walked in would prove him wrong?

"Hello, stranger. My name is Zeke, I am a Knight of the Jedi Order. What brings you here?"

Ken Finley
Oct 24th, 2002, 09:07:02 AM
Ken looks at Zeke and think's will these people ever trust me the way the smugelers or bounty hunters did? Well only one way to find out.

>Hi Zeke. My name is Ken Finley and i came here to become a jedi. Can you help me?

Zeke
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:32:22 PM
"Become a Jedi?" Zeke repeated. "Got any reason why?"

Ken Finley
Oct 28th, 2002, 06:18:19 AM
Ken thinks for a bit about the last thing his partner said before he died "You have potental kid use it become a jedi.... or i will kill you" lol that was the good simple days. Now he was here talking to the kind of person who killed his father, mother, and mentor. A force weilder.

Well i want to help defend the galxey against the sith!

And with that he sits down a waits for the reply

Zeke
Oct 28th, 2002, 10:31:45 AM
"Its more than just fighting, and there are more enemies than the Sith. Its a difficult thing, being a Jedi..."

Ken Finley
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:19:50 PM
OOC:Hey Zeke I am Wicket lol :)

The big Togorion (catlike biped about 3.5 meters tall) Looks down at Zeke though his light blue eyes with brilliant green slitted pupils. His black and grey striped fur just trembels with anger and respect for the young human who would dare stand up to him.

"So you saing I can't be a JEDI!?!?! This is botha fondel. I am force talented and if you guys wont take me i will have to go back to a bounty hunter or become a SITH."

Sniff Sniff "Your the one who killed my partener. His last words i heard where BECOME A JEDI AND GAIN CONTRLE OF YOUR TEMPER YOU FLEE BAG. But thats just the way Wicket W. Warrick was. He was a prince and yet he befreinded me. I am forever in his debt for how many times he saved me. So now I say tell me if I can be in or will I have to talk to someone alittle older?"

With that the big Togorion sat down again and waited his reply.

Zeke
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:24:30 PM
"Chill pal, just makin' sure you know what you're getting into. Jedi life ain't easy. Even the people you're trying to save may turn on you. It's happened to me plenty of times."

Zeke paused.

"Did you say 'Wicket'...?"

Ken Finley
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:25:38 PM
I know its not easy and yes i did say Prince Wicket

Ken Finley
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:41:01 PM
"I mean yes i did say Wicket. And I know that being a jedi is harder than most thing I could possibly do in life."

Zeke
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:46:43 PM
"Wicket..." Zeke paused, reflecting. Then he turned back to Ken. "You're aware of the dangers, the risks?"

Ken Finley
Oct 28th, 2002, 08:50:49 PM
Ken looks down right into his eyes

"YESSSSSSS"

Then takes a giant leap up as a flying animal came swooping in. As it did he lands on it all claws extended and captuers his pray. Then he gose outside and lets it free and walks back into the Jedi academy.

"Sorry about that"

Zeke
Oct 29th, 2002, 09:51:19 AM
"No problem..." Zeke couldn't help but raise a brow at this. "What are you, that you can do such things?"

Ken Finley
Oct 30th, 2002, 06:14:25 AM
"Well i am a Togorion"

A big cat like biped, about 3.3 meters in hight, and my fur is black with grey strips, my eyes are light blue with a brilant green slitted pupil.

"Why havent you met one of my kind before?"

Zeke
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:29:54 AM
"Actually, no. But its always cool to meet new people."

Zeke reviewed the conversation, thought a little.

"Welcome to the Order..."

Ken Finley
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:11:57 PM
"COOL" yells Ken as he hits Zeke (much like a wookie back slap) with the power of an enraged wookie

"Sorry"

Zeke
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:35:22 PM
Zeke picks himself up off the ground, muscles taut and hunching, resisting the stinging in his back.

"No problem..."

Ken Finley
Oct 30th, 2002, 08:36:22 PM
"So whats next Z? Do i get a room?"