PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry

Nupraptor
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:33:07 AM
During my duration here, I've been a poor excuse for an Admin or even a Moderator. I have periods where I haven't checked on this board for days, even weeks, at a time. I've been the catalyst of several problems in the past, and I've never contributed to the team in any worthwhile way. This latest debacle is really just a testament to my lackluster performance. I'm really sorry, guys... I should have had this taken care of as soon as they e-mailed me about it.

I never intended to force everyone to donate to keep this place running. For that, we could have stayed with Ezboard. I feel really bad that it came down to this, and I'm really disappointed in myself.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:42:14 AM
Don’t worry so much. No one was forced to donate, they just started offering. (see the topic at Meras started by Morg). Contributions are optional even now in my discussion.

Getting us the software and hosting for the first year was a very big step in the right direction, which you did do and handled very well. :)

We are a team and are here to support each other, that’s what I did tonight. I love our community and its members and do know that what you have done has provided us with so much more than we could ever do on ezboard. With the hits we get ezfrelled would cost us a fortune and their boards are crap, while we are now using what I fully believe is the best bulletin board software available. I’m here for the team and for the community, this time, just like you were when we needed to get off of ezboard.

Thank you for bringing us here. :)

ReaperFett
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:44:28 AM
Think noone here hasn't dissapeared for a few days?

Think we've all contributed to the team? I mean jeez, this was brought up to me!

You were a bit slow this time. Oh well. Doesn't matter now. You've done good Ive seen than bad.

And dont EVER say we should stay with Ezboard, you'll be lynched ;)

Master Yoghurt
Oct 21st, 2002, 02:43:33 AM
Heh, I think everyone in here disappear from time to time. One cant stay logged in 24/7 (although it helps ;)). I think you did a phenomenal job getting us away from ezfrell and setting us up at terabyte with the best board script available, and I thank you for that :)

Taylor Millard
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:57:28 PM
Yeah things're fine we got it resolved, no harm no foul. We do have a staff that can watch out for each other and make sure nothing happens (hell even us newbie mods can contribute :lol)

No worries Shawn it's all good. :)

Sanis Prent
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:09:27 PM
I'd say a year and counting of EZfrell freedom is testament enough to your raditude :) congrats

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:45:43 PM
Shawn = kool

:hat

I don't fault you in the least, although an entire day off with no Swfans was a little...distressing.. ^_^;

And I've finally donated those twenty bucks I promised you last year. ;) Although it went to Ogre this time.