PDA

View Full Version : UnderCovers

Silus Xilarian
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:23:52 PM
It was a pleasant night on Coruscant, a bit chilly, but not the point of uncomfort. His destination tonight was a bit out of the ordinary. As opposed to trudging through dark alleys and slums, or fine dining at Logan’s, places where New Republic and Jedi presence alike is minimal, Silus was on his way to Master Yogurt’s Bar and Grill. Tonight however, he wasn’t alone....

“All we’re gonna do is go in here and have a quiet evening, and see what’s happening, see if we can overhear anything....”

As they neared the entrance to the Bar and Grill, Silus wrapped an arm around his “date”...

“And I’ve heard the food here is great...”

Bette Davis
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:36:27 PM
Bette slipped her arm around Shadow Leader, and smiled up at him. "Sure thing. I'm always up for a good meal." She leaned her slight body into his side, and giggled as they entered the bar.

She looked surprised at the NRSF guard at the door, and let them put her purse through a scanner. "No blasters here, Lieutenant." Bette giggled and purposely gave the man a promotion by misreading his ensignia. "C'mon, tiger, where's the food?" She tugged on Silus' arm.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:46:26 PM
Silus reached behind his back and pulled off two holsters, blaster in one, slugthrower in the other. He absently dropped them in the guards hand as they walked on through. Out of instinct, Silus made his way to the booth in the back corner, with Bette closely at his side...

So im tiger now, eh..

Silus gave a slight wink towards Bette. When they arrived at their seat, he politely stepped aside, affording Bette the right to sit down first...

Bette Davis
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:59:53 PM
Bette slid into the seat. "Too bad Torre couldn't come." She winked at Silus, and snuggled in close to him. He wasn't an unattractive man, and although this 'date' had been thinly disguised as a mission, she was determined to enjoy herself.

Besides, Val was always going out. It was time she did too. "Why don't you just order for me; you know what I like."

Silus Xilarian
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:27:08 PM
Silus tucked his arm around Bette's shoulder as the server droid arrived at there table. He gave a lopsided grin as it did. Even though the "mission" was all a ruse, he was still sticking to the plan, and playing the honeymooners role whenever he felt it necessary...

Umm...A bottle of Sake for the lady, and bothan lager for me, thank you....

"And what will you have to eat??"

Two nerf steaks sounds good i think...Medium rare...?

Silus glanced over to Bette for a moment, halfway watching for approval...

Yes Medium rare sounds good...And bring a chef salad too...Thats all

Silus honestly wasnt sure if Bette liked nerf steak, so the salad would be a safe back up dish....As the droid whisked away, Silus looked back over to Bette.....

So how are things back home?

Bette Davis
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:56:09 PM
She shrugged. "Same old, you know how it is. Mother does not approve." Bette twirled a strand of hair around a finger while she looked at him. "For that matter, either does Father."

She winked, and sat back from him. "But I never let that stop me. I'm sure ours was the sweetest ceremony that transport captain's ever performed." Inwardly she was looking around...perhaps Rogue Squadron frequented this bar as well. Wedge was recognizable, the others not as much. He was the NR's poster child, much to his chagrin.

No one had ever seen the faces or knew the names of Shadow Squadron. Which was just the way they liked it.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:11:27 AM
That it was....The two rodians that were there looked like they were gonna cry....

Silus winked back, though he had a problem now. He was actually wondering how things were on Balmorra. He couldnt risk them being discovered though, so he still spoke cryptically...

And what about the boys......

Silus gave Bette a look as he spoke, to help clue her in to what he was talking about....

Bette Davis
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:25:41 AM
"The boys....they're restless, like boys usually are. Always looking for a better stick to pick up and fight with." She sighed, "Its a little boring, I suppose, but with no willing playmates, they're apt to start looking for trouble."

Bette sipped her sake as it had arrived, and smiled, scooting up to her commanding officer and kissing his cheek. "You look constipated, darling, relax." She smiled.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:40:36 AM
Im fine...

Silus let out a slight chuckle. He was a little cautious at this point, only because of his surroundings. Sending for Bette to accompany him on a mission was the only way she would be granted clearance to leave Balmorra, as per Silus' orders. Though Razor was left in charge over the squadron, he was not to act without Bette's council, as well as consent, unless in an emergency of course...

Silus leaned down, to the people in the bar, it looked as if the two "honeymooners" were beginning to get a bit to "frisky", as Silus craned his neck and whispered into her ear...

Just a bit worried about getting recognized...thats all...

Silus leaned back, gazing into Bette's eyes...

You look good tonight

Bette Davis
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:45:41 AM
She flushed a little as his lips brushed her ear, and bit her lip. "Thanks..."

The food! Bette felt saved by the waitress, as their steaks arrived, still sizzling from the grill. She grabbed her fork and knife, and tried to remember how civvies ate. She'd been in the Imperial Navy for so long, she had only one speed of mastication: lightspeed.

She bit her lip again, and tenetively cut a piece off the steak.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:56:21 AM
Bette's reaction to the arrival of the meal threw him off a bit. But he didnt lead on. He wasnt sure at this point, whether or not he was being too forward, or if she hadnt been out in awhile. He didnt think she was that starved though. Either way, he was enjoying her company. It wasnt often now-a-days that he got to spend the evening with a friendly face. The fact that it was an attractive face didnt hurt either..

Silus took a sip of his lager and casually began to cut his steak. As he did, Silus bumped his leg against hers and leaned over bit, offering a smile as she looked over...

Im glad to here things are going good...

For now he'd keep the conversation a bit more casual, hopefully making things a bit more comfortable for her...

Bette Davis
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:02:00 AM
Bette grinned suddenly, as his leg bumped hers. "Yes, things are going well." She studied her fork and then lifted the steak to her lips. "This is delicious."

Her flirting instint was kicking in, which was good. She'd gotten flustered, but that wouldn't happen twice. Bette chewed thoughtfully, while letting her foot nudge his.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:12:59 PM
Silus was in the middle of taking a bite of his steak as Bette's foot nudged his. He paused for a second, then grinned as he finished his bite of steak, nudging his foot back against Bette's. He let his leg brush against hers as he slid his arm down her side to her waist, pulling her a bit closer....

Carmen Darksun
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:57:32 PM
Carmen had been with Silus, following him to places that he went, for a while now. She really thought that they had something great and was enjoying herself. Hearing through the loop that he was going to be at the Jedi bar this night, she ventured on her own to meet him....not knowing that she would find him with another woman. She silently sat in the corner of the bar in the shadows, keeping her eyes on the door.....and then he entered, with the female. At first, she thought nothing of it, perhaps she was a business partner or was involved in his operations and the such....never did she think of it being much more until they began to flirt. Immediatly her heart was crushed and she let her eyes fall to the table top as anger welled up in her heart. Out of the rage that she was feeling, she rose from her seat and went to their table, glaring at the woman beside him who rested in his arm as Carmen usually did.

"And to think I let you fool me Silus......how stupid I must have been to fall for everything! Well here it is......I guess all that happened was for nothing! That's fine Silus.....what goes around comes around.....I guarantee it....."

She growled within her throat and slammed her fist upon the table, blood began to appear on her knuckles as tears started streaming down her cheeks. She stormed out of the Bar and Grill to embrace the cool moonlight night. What a traitor he was.....the betrayer of her heart. The young woman walked around the side of the building and sat down, then began to sop into her arms....pouring out her heart to no one.....for no one cared.....

Bette Davis
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:35:32 PM
Bette had leaped away from Silus as though he were electrified, and just sat quietly while the other woman ranted at her 'date.' For a moment she was confused, and then her lips started tugging upwards inspite of the drama of the situation.

She jumped once more as the volatile female slammed her fist into the table, causing all the plates and glasses to clatter. Bette grabbed her glass to keep it from tipping, and turned to Silus, who was staring after the woman, a little wild-eyed.

Bette's lips twitched upwards again, and she didn't dare say anything, in case she burst out laughing.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:23:27 PM
Silus blinked as Carmen stormed out of the bar and grill. It had been a few weeks since he'd seen Carmen, and there she had just been. He'd figured that she'd more than likely gotten angry at him for missing a date with her at Logan's a week or two earlier, though certain circumstances had prevented him from showing up. She hadnt tried to contact him after that...

Now she was probably gone for sure

Silus was snapped back into the real world as the server droid rushed to the table to clean up the mess. As the droid finished Silus slowly turned back to Bette, who seemed to be holding back quite a bit...

Silus braced himself for another public berating as he managed to choke out..

Im..really...sorry about....that...

Bette Davis
Oct 22nd, 2002, 02:47:46 PM
Bette hid her mouth behind her hand, but her eyes were sparkling with hilarity. When she could finally control her voice, she coughed, "Wow, can I have one of whatever it was she was drinking?"

Shooter grinned at Silus, "Don't worry about it. Things like that happen all the time..only with me, usually they're male..and named Val." She cut a piece of steak and placed it in her mouth, chewing around her smile.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:40:45 PM
Silus laughed at her remark about Val. Upon looking down, he realized his appetite was gone. He went to signal for the server droid again, but it was nowhere in site. Sighing, he poked at his steak a bit, and finished off the last of his lager...

Silus turned to Bette and smiled again, as his hand found its way to hers under the table...

Bette Davis
Oct 23rd, 2002, 03:28:57 PM
She squeezed his hand, and leaned close, pressing against him to whisper in his ear. "So...where are the people we're supposed to be keeping an eye on?"

Silus Xilarian
Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:49:00 PM
Silus leaned his head back, then tilted it over to whisper back to Bette..

Nobody imparticular, just looking to see what info we can gather...

Silus leaned his face against Bette's...

If thats ok with you, commander...

Bette Davis
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:44:30 PM
She nodded slowly, and then turned back to her meal. She was almost done, in spite of her best efforts to eat slowly. Bette grinned and finished her sake, pouring another from the bottle he had ordered for her. "Thats fine with me, tiger."

She slowly scanned the crowded bar, returning her eyes to Silus with a grin as she finished her steak.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:58:13 PM
Silus sipped at his lager. He scanned through the crowds. His eyes then returned to Bette, who was grinning at him upon finishing her steak...

I told ya the food here was good.

Silus smiled happily back at Bette....

Bette Davis
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:16:03 PM
"Yeah its not bad." She downed her sake, and refilled. "I feel like getting smashed."

The droid rolled by, and she waved her now empty bottle. "Gimmie more of this, and put it on his tab." The droid beeped and trundled off towards the bar. She leaned back and grinned again.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:28:19 PM
Silus grinned at Bette's idea. When the server droid returned with a bottle of Sake, Silus slid an empty bottle over...

Barabel Vodka for me, keep it full, and yes, all this goes on my tab..

"Your name please"

Wedge.....Wedge Antilles...

"Yes sir General Antilles"

The droid rushed back up to the bar to fetch the "General" and his date their drinks. As it did, Silus looked at Bette, fighting back an evil grin....

Bette Davis
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:45:07 PM
She laughed into her drink, nearly choking on her Sake. "Why, General Antilles, I had no idea you had a tab here." Bette blinked hard as her legs started feeling numb.

"This is some good stuff." She smiled, and licked her lips.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:55:02 PM
The droid arrived back with their drinks. Carefully placing the spare bottle of sake in front of Bette and the Vodka in front of Silus. The droid quickly gathered their plates and empty drinks and wisked away to the kitchen...

Oh yeah, I come here all the time....

Silus took a drink of his vodka and shot a wink at Bette...

Bette Davis
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:31:44 PM
She leaned back against his side, fiddling with her glass. "I'm impressed." Bette looked up at him and winked. "I bet you get all the best rooms in the area hotels too, huh."

Silus Xilarian
Oct 25th, 2002, 03:36:14 PM
Why of course, being a General has its perks

Silus slipped his arm around Bette again as he finished off his vodka. Before he could wave a hand, the server droid was there to refill...

Bette Davis
Oct 25th, 2002, 10:52:51 PM
She wasn't sure how many drinks later it was, but Silus was tugging her to her feet. "Wha...what time is it?"

"Its late..." He smiled, and Bette blinked hard, her eyes working on focusing on his face.

"Oh..." She got to her feet, and shrugge off his help, then almost fell over. She grabbed his arms and started laughing. "I think I drank too much Sake..."

Silus Xilarian
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:33:58 PM
Come on, we'll get going..

Silus slid out of the booth, and helped Bette to her feet. She staggered a little, but Silus kept his arm behind her, to help steady her. The pair made there way up to the weapons check, where Silus collected his guns, and the two made there way out into the cold Coruscant night....

We can head back to my ship if you want, or a hotel if you dont wanna walk that far...

Bette Davis
Oct 25th, 2002, 11:53:18 PM
She stumbled against him, pushing him against a wall, and pulled his head down for a kiss. Their breath made mist in the air, and she pulled her head back, laughing. "How 'bout a hotel?"

Bette slipped her arms around him underneath his jacket, and stretched up for another passionate kiss.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:23:29 AM
Sounds like a plan...

Silus slid his hands down to Bette's waist, pulling her close as he leaned his head down to kiss her. The kiss lingered for a few moments, then Silus pulled his head back a little, letting his forehead rest against hers...

Bette Davis
Oct 26th, 2002, 12:57:23 AM
Bette rested against his forehead for a moment, and closed her eyes. Just a little rest..then we'll walk to..the...hotel... She smiled at the thought.

Silus pulled back a little, trying to get a look at the dark haired pilot's face, but as soon as he moved, her head dropped forward, and she went limp in his arms.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:18:49 AM
Silus looked down at Bette for a moment then almost started laughing. It wasnt at the fact that she couldnt hold her liquor, he just found the situation funny. Sighing a bit, Silus leaned down and slid his arm underneath Bette's legs, lifting her up to chest level. The hotel he had in mind was conviently close, and they were almost there anyways....

<p align=center>***********************************************</p>

It had probably been a funny site for the clerk at the counter, a man walking in carrying a woman in his arms, requesting a room. But the funniest detail to him would probably be that the man turned out to be Wedge Antilles of the New Republic Navy...That detail, of course, was helped along by Silus, who could be a pretty good actor when the situation called for it. And mind tricks didnt hurt either.....

Silus nudged the door to his room open with his foot and stepped through, being careful not to bump into anything with Bette. As he entered the room, his first stop was the bed. Silus gently set Bette down, pulling a pillow under her head for comfort. It seemed that his night was over now. Moving quietly, Silus slid off his shoes and laid them down in a corner on his way to the bathroom. After tossing his coat over his shoulder, Silus leaned over the bathroom sink and splashed some cold water on his face...

Well, that was fun....

Bette Davis
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:21:38 AM
Bette rolled over on the bed, coming around slightly. She groaned, and curled up tightly into a ball, trying to cover her eyes from the light coming from the bathroom. Where am I?

Silus Xilarian
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:28:02 AM
Silus nearly jumped when he heard Bette's voice, as it was unexpected. Silus turned around and walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door cracked so that the room wouldnt be completely dark, but dim enough for her eyes to handle...

You dozed off after we left the bar, so I went ahead and rented us a room

Silus walked over and sat down beside Bette. He traced his finger along her forehead, brushing a few stray locks of hair out of her face...

Is there anything I can get ya?

Bette Davis
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:31:55 AM
"..Water..." She didn't even attempt to get up from the bed, but just looked up at him. "Sir, Flight Commander Davis, requesting permission to speak freely." She licked her lips, her mouth dry from too much alchohol.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:37:31 AM
Silus got up and walked back into the bathroom, searching around til he found an empty paper cup. Silus filled the cup up with water and walked back over to the bed. It was appartant now that she didnt remember anything that had happened that night....Silus had a lot of explaining ahead of him....

Its ok, we're not on duty right now, so say whatevers on your mind...

Silus sat back down and the foot of the bed and handed the water to Bette....

Bette Davis
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:46:04 AM
She slowly drank the water, and then sat up, a smile tugging at her lips. "I just wanted to say...you're frelling sexy." Bette crawled over to him and dragged him into the bed.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:56:42 AM
Silus was in utter shock. She had played a joke on him. It didnt bother him though, as he was now being drug further onto the bed. As she tugged at him, Silus nudged himself on up with her, rolling over on his back and pulling her to him. Silus gave her a playful grin....

Yes Commander, by all means, speak freely...

Silus slid his arm around her back as he leaned in to kiss her....

Bette Davis
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:00:26 AM
Bette kissed him deeply, and fumbled with his shirt. Due to the alchohol in her system, the buttons were difficult to navigate, so she just grabbed both sides and ripped it open. She pulled back a little from the kiss, and mumbled, "This isn't going to make things weird on Balmorra, right?"

She had no problem with one night stands, but maybe Shadow Leader was different...although he'd never indicated any sort of conservative streak before. Bette reached back and pulled the pins out of her hair, letting it fall down in a cascade of black waves.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:07:13 AM
Silus kissed her back as he fumbled his way out of what was left of his shirt....

Is what going to make things wierd?

Silus jokingly questioned as the remnants of his shirt hit the floor. Silus layed back on the bed again, pulling Bette with him as he leaned in to kiss her again...

Silus slid his hands around her waist and slowly moved them up, pushing her shirt up with them....The door to the bathroom seemed to shut itself and the room went almost total black........

Bette Davis
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:11:47 AM
The next morning, Bette awoke, tangled up in Silus' arms. She jerked away in surprise, and then smiled, snuggling against his warm body. He was amazing... but not as good as Val.

She frowned at the thought, annoyed that Torre would pop up in her mind at a time like this. He was like that though, annoying, abrasive, and impossible to get rid of. She sighed, and closed her eyes again, enjoying the feel of Silus next to her.