PDA

View Full Version : Having a sig problem

Oolana Taine
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:57:00 PM
I made a sig but I don't know how to put it in my profile. If some one could help me that'd be great. I've attached the file just incase that would help. Thanks.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 20th, 2002, 04:27:29 PM
Go to the UCP and then go into Edit Profile....I think that's it. Then in there it says something about adding/editing a signature. In that box for the signature, type in this:

(center)(img src=C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents|My Pictures\Star wars\oolana2.jpg)(/center)

But instead of having the ()'s in there around the words, replace them with these dudes: <>'s. Another problem you may be having is that I notice you signature is not being hosted on a website. That poses a problem, I think. If that is the case, post a request in this forum about someone hosting your signature and I'm sure it can be done for you. :) Hope that this all helps.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 20th, 2002, 09:55:08 PM
Sigs MUST be on a webserver somewhere. If your a Jedi, they can be hosted on ther GJO's server

Oolana Taine
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:37:17 PM
Ok thanks, now how do i do that? I know some stuff but I'm still learning. Can you tell me how to host it on the GJO server?