PDA

View Full Version : 2 brothers at a 4 person table

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:36:04 PM
Yasashii took a chair at a table in the center of the Bar and Grill, putting his feet up as his brother sat down.

"Phew. Long day of street fighting, but we got a good haul. So let's order already! I'm starved."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:40:47 PM
Oishii sat down at the table.

"Put your feet down. You'll get the table dirtier than it already is."

Oishii stretched a bit in his seat, listening to all the pops his back made.

"So, what shall we have? We've had noodles past week. How's a bout something like mashed potatoes or whatever?"

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:42:46 PM
"Yeah..." Yasashii put his feet down with a grin. "And chicken..."

Chii
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:48:35 PM
Chii wandered into the bar. Her eyes scanning the tables. She had been wandering alone for sometime now and found herself to be lonely. Her family had practically disowned her and the boy she had loved left her for another.

Her sad eyes spotted two men sitting at a table. She did not want to be alone so she approached them.

"May I join you?" She said with a sight bow...

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:50:18 PM
Yasashii winked at his brother. Not only did they have enough money to afford a meal, a li'l hottie was going to join them for dinner.

"Have a chair."

Yasashii pushed one out with his foot.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 20th, 2002, 02:01:19 PM
Oishii smiled. A pretty lady wanting to sit with two rough looking street fighters. Must have been their lucky day. He wondered if she had a twin.

"Yes, please sit." Oishii motioned to the chair Yasashii had offered and hoped Yasashii's shoes were not too muddy.

"Would you like something to eat or drink, Miss?"

Oishii flashed a winning smile.

Chii
Oct 20th, 2002, 02:02:01 PM
Chii smiled and sat down nodding to the two men. "Thank you," she looked over at the blue haired man and smiled. He was very handsome. "I didnt feel like being alone I hope I am not intruding." She said quietly to him. Her eyes dipped down and back up.

I would like some water please."

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 20th, 2002, 02:14:20 PM
Yasashii watched her look at his brother and grinned.

"You're not intruding at all. In fact, we were hoping for some company." Yasashii ordered her water, which was delivered with due speed to the table. "Anything else, m'lady?"

Oishii Sakana
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:45:37 AM
Oishii looked at Chii out of the corner of his eye.She was very pretty. Oishii practiced his peripherial vision for combat, but he was glad that his training could serve other purposes. Oishii saw his brother was quick to get her drink. This just might turn into a competition. What fun.

Chii
Oct 21st, 2002, 10:21:55 AM
"Thank you and no I require nothing else other than company." She sipped her water, her purple eyes glancing to the side at the blue haired man.

"My name is Chii, it is a pleasure to meet you both. May I ask your names?"

Chii was not usually so polite but then she usually was in the company of people without manners. She had learned to survive but what she had been taught as a child were still deeply imbedded. Her skills in martial arts and the use of a Katana had not left her either, those if anything had only strengthened. Her father would have been proud, had he not disowned her. A bitter smile flashed across her mouth before it was replaced with a broader grin. Her eyes traveling back to the blue haired man...

Kyle Krogen
Oct 21st, 2002, 11:06:36 AM
I left my light saber with one of the guards at the door, I noticed it was very full today I also noticed three people in a four peson table I walked over to them, there were two young men and a attractive young woman

"Hello my name is Kyle Krogen do you mind if I join you?" I said with a gentle smile.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 21st, 2002, 01:28:32 PM
"Good to meet you, Chii. I am Oishii Sakana. My brother here is Yasashii Mikan," he said, making full eye contact with his guest.

Another person arrived. Oishii saw him out of the corner of his eye, and made no real effort to welcome Kyle. "There is a free seat." He said.

Oishii focused his gaze on Chii's plum colored eyes and her soft ruby lips. "So, Chii. Tell us about yourself."

Chii
Oct 21st, 2002, 03:33:59 PM
Chii nodded to the new arrival in greeting and turned back to the one who called himself Oishii.

"There is truly not much to tell Oishii. I am a traveler, looking for a place to settle. I have not yet fond such a place." Her purple eyes fixed on his a small smile made her eyes brighter.

"I have learned to make my living by the sword and fighting. Surprising for a woman, no? My father would have been shamed by such as me. But then I had no other option. What of you Oishii?" Suddenly she realized she was ignoring the other two. "I am sorry. It is rude to ignore you. What of all of you? Do you call this place home?" Chii's eyes drifted back to Oishii as she spoke...

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:23:48 PM
"Me an' Oishii travel. Got no real home."

He looked to the new arrival. A guy. Brilliant, Oishii gets this hot girl to sit down, she's all over him, and then who fills the extra spot? A guy. So much for Yasashii's chances of improving his love life.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:29:21 PM
Wrong thread AGAIN! Dang it lol

Oishii Sakana
Oct 21st, 2002, 04:32:12 PM
Oishii smiled. "Nothing wrong with travelling or living by the sword. We do our own share of living by the sword. We street fight for money. If you want, you could join us. The more the merrier, wouldn;t you say?"

Oishii turned to Yasashii. "So, bro, what do you think?"

Chii
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:13:10 PM
Chii looked to the other brother and waited. "Though she had not been looking to join anyone, she did not want to be alone any longer. Things were getting to dangerous for her.

"I do not know that I would want to fight. I have been doing it for to long but I would gladly join in if needed and to travel with someone would be a nice change..."

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:35:06 PM
"Hey, you can referee. That way I won't have to do all the fighting."

Yasashii's quick temper made him a bad ref, consequently he did most of the fighting, and bore plenty of bruises to show it.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:41:31 PM
Oishii smiled. "Or if you would like, you could just sit on the crate and look pretty. Then we would have more people gathering to look at you than to see me or Yasashii fight."

Oishii smiled again and held out his hand to her. "So, what do you say?"

Chii
Oct 22nd, 2002, 12:14:01 AM
Chii's cheeks grew pink at his words. Which made her blush redden even further. It had been a long time since someone had done that.

Chii slid her small, pale hand into his and smiled. Her purple eyes peeked out from thick soot eyelashes. "It would be my pleasure to join you. I do have my own credits. My father, though he will not speak my name, would not see his only daughter destitute."

She pulled her hand away from his reluctantly. She was not a forward woman despite what her family thought.

"So what is it we are to do then? This Street fighting, does it pay better than what a bounty hunter receives? Chii had wanted to become a bounty hunter but no one would take her on. Her being a woman and of slight build as she was. They had not seen her fight, there loss was how she figured it.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:09:56 AM
Oishii smiled. "You don;t want to be a bounty hunter. Those guys are boud by contracts that are almost always broken by the bounty hunter's sleezy clients."

Oishii liked how Chii's hand felt, smooth and soft to the touch. Much better than his own rough hands.

"Street fighiting is fun. People shouting, and the people that fight us usually have a good time. We're like entertainers more than fighters, really."

Oishii put an elbow on the table and rested his chin in his hand.

"But a bounty hunter? You must have some skill if you think you would make a good bounty hunter." Oishii gave a wild grin. "I'd like to take you on sometime, if you don't mind."

It was hard for Yasashii and Oishii to find suitable female companions because most of them did not like to fight. It was a very lucky day indeed.

Chii
Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:24:57 PM
Chii gave him a soft smile in return. "It is not that I want to be one. You see I live for adventure, for something new. It has gotten me into a lot of tough spots but such is life. As for fighting you, well I would like to see your style before I just jump into that request. I take it you to must be very good if you have made a job out of it."

"Perhaps you will show me your style?" She said sitting up straighter and leaning towards him. A look of mischief entered her eyes....

Oishii Sakana
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:13:19 PM
"If I can see yours, you can see mine," Oishii replied smoothly. He loved innuendo.

"Come on," he said getting up. "We have to take it outside."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:46:14 PM
I listened in silence as the young people talked feeling out of place because I knew nothing about street fighting now they wanted to fight each other outside this might be interesting.

Chii
Oct 22nd, 2002, 11:11:50 PM
Chii nodded and rose from her chair. She was excited abut seeing the young man fight.
"How do you get opponents? Do you just ask someone?" Chii was curious.

She walked beside him, and looked at him from the corner of her eye. He was very handsome, and appeared to be very kind. She just hoped his appearance was not deceiving...

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:29:13 AM
Oishi laughed. "Well, Usually, we yell in a loud, clear voice to get attention. There are some haughty, stuck up guys who will be on dates and want to impress the girl by beating some riff-raff up and down the block. Sometimes, a person would want to fight us for personal reasons, then we turn it into a match and place bets and collect money. That's the best way to earn a lot of credits cause the other person gets mad and makes so many mistakes. Big talkers also make good opponents."

Oishii smiled. "We will hold one of our street fights, me and you. Yasashii can practice public speaking by working the crowd. The rules are like this:
You lose if you are knocked out of the ring, you give up, or you are knocked out."

Oishii was already trying to discipline himself into a fighting mindset. But Chii's beauty distracted him. Her smell, her eyes, everything about her seemed to keep him from focusing. Oishii came to the conclusion that he had lost before he had even begun, but a promise was a promise, and he would do his best not to hold back.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:33:21 PM
Chii smiled and bobbed her head in agreement. She did not want to spar but if was what she had to do to prove herself she would. She knew it was going to be hard fighting him. He was a huge distraction. She found him to be very pleasant and more than handsome.

"Just let me know when to begin. I will do my best to stay up with you." She grinned and pulled her Katana out. "Is this going to be hand to hand or weapons?"

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:43:35 PM
Yasashii nudged Kyle up, seeing the man's discomfort at not knowing what was going on.

"Come on. You can learn some hand to hand by watchning them, and figure out what we're talking about."

He didn't mention the fact that he intended to try and fight the padawan for some easy money after Chii and Oishii got done. They stepped outside, and Yasashii dragged his heel in the dirt, forming a circular arena. Next, he dragged a crate out of the alley and stood on it, coughed once, and shouted.

"Street fight!"

That attracted the attention of the crowd. Next, to keep their attention. That was unnecessary though, they were all checking out Chii.

"Rules!" Yasashii announced for the crowd. "You lose if you give up, get knocked out, or thrown from the ring. Which of these do you believe will win? Chii, a femme fatale with a beauty surpassed only by her skill, and Oishii, a seasoned fighter with countless street matches under his belt. Betting begins...now. Fight!"

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 05:48:29 PM
Oishii stepped inside the ring, and assumed a fighting stance, leaving his katana in its sheath at his side.

"Being the gentleman that I am, ladies first," he said, eliciting a loud shout from people in the crowd.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:42:23 PM
Chii stepped into the ring that Yasashii had created. She bowed slightly to Oishii as she faced him. She was amazed at the appearance of so many when the fight was called out.

Chii assumed a side stance and bounced on the balls of her feet. Her eye narrowed as she watched Oishii's hips and arms for a sign of movement. She shuffled in and threw a swing kick to his head....

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 06:44:40 PM
Oishii grabbed Chii's ankle, and inspected her kick. "Very nice. You have excellent form. Your fighting is good, too."

Oishii let go of her foot and threw a punch at her stomach.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:30:58 PM
Chii twisted away from the punch and skipped backwards to regain her balance. She nodded at his remark. Chii took a front stance this time and bounced on the balls of her feet.

She moved lightly but swiftly forward and delivered an uppercut to his chest. Hoping to knock the breath from him. Her swing was powerful. She had focused her body into her hand to make it so...

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:35:48 PM
Oishii took the punch, but he was built solidly, and did not lose his breath.

"Goodness. That hurt."

Oishii lashed out at her face, a quick chop using his left hand. If Oishii could get a solid hit with his left, his bracer could see what techniques she possesed.

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:02:11 PM
Chii swung her head back not entirely avoiding his blow. It glanced off of her shoulder and pushed her off balance slightly. She side stepped away from him to gain her ground and some distance.

Chii moved in fast and swept his legs out from under him. As he hit the ground she quickly moved her body over him and struck at his throat. She stopped inches from his neck.

"I can kill you, but I wont. You're too cute for that." " She said with a grin.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:07:46 PM
"Thank you, miss." The bracer was having trouble choosing a technique. She knew so many.

Oishii grabbed her hand and pulled her down, causing her fall on his knee.

"You are cute too."

Chii
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:25:44 PM
Chii gasped sharply as her stomach plowed into Oishii's knee. Her eyes still sparkled with merriment. She lay settled on his knee for a moment looking into his eyes. Her mouth softened slightly as if to kiss him. When she felt his hand loosen slightly she bent her wrist down and to the side, catching it in her own.

His hand was now trapped in hers. She braced her hand on his chest and pushed her body up and over him landing on her feet above his head. She quickly turned back to his prone body and danced away from him. Giving him time to get to his feet.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:58:24 AM
"You dance around like a forest fairy," Oishii said, rolling to his feet. "Get back here you."

The bracer could not make up its mind. Oishii realized why. It had another one of those mercifully rare, but also very annoying fatal errors. He'd have to clear that up after the fight, but until then, it was going to be a pain in the neck.

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:12:31 AM
Yasashii grinned as they fought. His brother needed a good workout after a week on the crate.

"Bro, hand it here, I'll fix it for ya."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 08:28:19 AM
Oishii presed abutton, and the thing detached from his arm. Oishii slid off the bracer, and tossed it to his brother.

"Don't you hate it when it does that?"

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:34:41 PM
Chii smiled at the exchange between the brothers. She shook her head at Oishii and motioned him to her. "If you want me, You must catch me Oishii." Chii laughed and readied herself for his attack.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:43:42 PM
"Catch you? If you say so." Oishii rushed at her, going for a grapple.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:48:46 PM
Chii leapt out of the way just as he reached her. A laugh bubbled from her throat. "Now that would have hurt had you caught me Oishii." She stood still contemplating whether she should let him catch her the next time.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 03:53:40 PM
Oishii drew his sword and feignted a cut. With any luck, she would fall for it and he could get her in his arms.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:11:55 PM
Chii jumped away from the slashing blade. Her hand automatically reaching for her Katana. She moved back so she would have time to pull it.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:14:02 PM
Oishii saw his chance. Before she could draw her sword, Oishii closed with her, and got her in a big bear hug, pinning her arms to her sides.

"You are so sweet. Just like a teddy bear." Then he squeezed her as hard as he could.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:26:12 PM
Chii gasped as she felt his arms pin her. She moaned as they tightened. He was very powerful. "I may feel like a teddy bear but I fight like a cornered cat." She managed to squeak out.

Chii brought the heel f her foot down sharply on his, hoping it would cause him to release her.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:29:48 PM
Oishii bit his lip. She was wearing heels. "Goodness, that hurts. But I can;t help myself, you are so squeezable soft, and ver y cuddly."

He hugged her tighter, lifitng her lightly off the ground to keep her off his foot. Itt took alot of strenght to hold her like that. He'd wear out at this rate. Oishii changed his grip on her so he had his hands on her hips, then threw her towards the edge of the ring.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:41:39 PM
Chii stumbled forward as Oishii tossed her towards the edge of the ring. She flailed her arms to regain balance. He was much stronger than she had thought him to be.

Her toes stopped at the edge of the line. She grimaced at it. Turning back around she looked for her opponent.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:47:20 PM
Oishii had chased after her and seeing her turn around, slipped behind her so she could not see him. She was a tough fight. It was amazing.

"I am very impressed with you, Chii," he whispered in her ear.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 04:55:09 PM
Chii jumped and spun around. A small cry was jerked from her lips. " So you are not only powerful but very fast also." She grinned at him. She was growing weary from fighting him. The hug he had delivered had taken a lot out of her.

Chii put her hand out and smiled. Her purple eyes glittered with suppressed laughter."It was a good fight."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:10:06 PM
"Does this mean you give up?" Osihii said, taking her hand, preparing himself in case she had a trick up her sleeve.

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:15:45 PM
"Give up?" She grasped his hand in hers and shoved him back towards the line that he was near. "I do not know the meaning."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:17:57 PM
Oishii tumbled backwards, and was halfway through a back-roll before he stopped. He stared at the line that was inches in front of his nose.

"Well, this is no fun," Oishii said jokingly. He stood up on his hands and walked toward her. "I'll fight you upside down. That will be fun."

Chii
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:28:10 PM
Chii laughed at his antics and then she assumed the position he had. She moved toward him on her hands. Her legs moving to balance her.

"I don't think this will get one of us thrown out tough."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:41:26 PM
Oishii grinned. "Probably not, but all the same...." Oishi let his voice trail off before swinging his legs forward so he fell over onto her, knocking Chii to the ground. Then he sat on her.

"Give up."

Chii
Oct 25th, 2002, 07:57:50 AM
For a second a look of panic filled Chii's eyes. Her body bucked against him trying to throw him off. Her mouth opened as if she wanted to scream. Chii shook her head, clearing memories from her mind.

"Well, it seems you have me, does it not?" She smiled up at him. There were many things she could do. But all were horribly painful and she did not want to hurt Oishii in that way.

"You win Oishii. I give." Chii struggled to maintain the panic the brewed in her. She was not ready to explain why she could not stand to be held down.

Oishii Sakana
Oct 25th, 2002, 08:06:23 AM
Oishii got up and helped her to her feet.

"Yasashii, declare this match over, and collect the money. I win."

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 25th, 2002, 10:01:12 AM
"Winner...Oishii Sakana!"

Yasashii smirked.

"...as always..."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 26th, 2002, 07:43:28 AM
Oishii smiled. Not many could have heard Yasashii's comment, much less knew that he had spoken at all. But Oishii knew. He laughed and turned to Chii.

"Are you ok? I did not hurt you too badly?"

Chii
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:55:46 AM
Chii shook her head and smiled at Oishii. "Unless my pride counts. You are the first person who has ever asked me if I was ok after a battle. How about you Oishii did I hurt you any?"

Oishii Sakana
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:25:48 PM
"Just my foot, but I don;t need it." Oishii laughed and embraced Chii. She was so nice. "You smell good," he said.

Chii
Oct 27th, 2002, 09:43:17 AM
Chii was somewhat surprised by the hug. After a few seconds she wrapped her arms around Oishii and hugged him back. "It was a good spar, and I... Thank you." She stammered her answer. She had never met anyone quiet like him. She gave him an extra squeeze before letting go. "Your very kind Oishii."

Oishii Sakana
Oct 27th, 2002, 05:40:08 PM
Oishii just smiled. "So, Yasashii, what are we going to do now?"

Yasashii Mikan
Oct 27th, 2002, 06:38:15 PM
"We're gonna collect and then get you two a room!"

Sarcasm was evident in his voice as he counted up the winnings.

"400 creds."

Chii
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:05:08 AM
Chii blushed at Yasashii's words. Her eyes shot to Oishii to see the expression on his face. She walked over to a small crate and sat down."So when do we get to see Yasashii fight?"

Oishii Sakana
Oct 30th, 2002, 10:07:57 AM
Oishii had a silly grin on his face as his brother spoke. Finally he went over to Yasashii and snatched the credits from him.

"Give me those," he said with a chuckle and pushed his brother into the ring. Oishii stood on Yasashii's crate and laughed. "Who will take on my brother?"