PDA

View Full Version : Suffer the little children

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:45:11 AM
Armaiil Kryatir sat in the dim light of his laboratory, watching the small tank set into one wall. Inside he could see a small fetus growing, and he smiled as he watched the monitors that kept track of its development.

"Eeeheehee! Grow child! You are the spawn of my most precious specimen! The cub of my evil dog! Yours is a life I will watch over with great interest..."

Turning to his desk, he began to type into his computer.

Ohh, its coming nicely! A young male, just like my successful specimen! It is developing amazingly fast, the gestation period of the hybrid seems to be shorter than average for humans, Cizeracks, and Tanos...once it reaches the point of birth, I will halt its growth, and study its potential...then I will speed its growth, mature it, alter it to match my specimen and his mate! It will be perfect! All it needs is a name...

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 20th, 2002, 02:09:49 AM
A few weeks later he was back, peering into the glass at the child. It was kicking its legs, moving its arms. It was also growing little ears.

"I know just what I'll call you...Anuberis..."

He tapped the glass and it shifted, as if looking at him.

"Yes, child, behold your creator..."

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:00:06 PM
The doctor stood before his new child specimen, wearing an odd piece of equipment on his head. The visor's eyepieces telescoped in and out, focusing on the fetus floating in the tank.

"Hmee...heheehee...It has CLAWS!" he giggled as he inspected its hands. "Clawed little baby, a little weapon born..." he sang softly to himself. "Kill your mommy and your daddy destroy all the world..."

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 23rd, 2002, 08:46:49 PM
It was some time later, the child was now a fully born infant. It bore a striking resemblance to its father. It was clawed, fanged, and had two little ears atop its tiny head. It waved its arms and kicked its legs, moving about as babies do, looking up Armaiil with a giddy smile. The doctor hadn't hurt the child, in fact, he'd done quite the opposite. He'd been caring for it as a normal father would, testing its abilities through children's games and minor exercise. Already it had strength enough to walk, and was intelligent enough to get into trouble with everything. All it needed was for its attitude to be adjusted, to form its mind into that of the berserker its father was meant to be....

Armaiil Kryatir
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:22:04 AM
Accelerated growth was a beautiful thing. Truly it was. Armaiil had succeeded in bringing the cub to approximately the size of a fully grown adult. It was about the same height as Inu-Aku, the spitting image of his father. Scars streaked his face from tests, and he seethed with the quiet anger of a berserk warrior. Armaiil had succeeded. His Altered Beings had reported to him about every detail of Inu's life since the day at the hospital. He'd taught his mate to fight. He'd impregnated her again, and soon she was to bear another child. He grinned wickedly.

"Anu...let's go and see how your parents are doing, shall we?"