PDA

View Full Version : Fuma Training(Dis Katon)

Ansatsu
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:52:45 PM
Ansatsu entered the giant room he had just bought a few weeks ago. He carried under his arm a uniform of some kind. He placed the uniform down, and began unpacking boxes. He put up banners and boards. Weapons and wall scrolls, and many other types of training equipment. He was waiting for his first student ever. He went outside and hung up a sign that said, "Fuma School of Martial Arts." He came back in and sat upon the floor meditating, training in his mind. He was so excited about the arrival of his first student...Dis Katon.

Dis Katon
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:02:07 AM
It was the first day of his new training. He was kind of scared a bit about what if he wouldn't be up to par but some how he new he would be able to do it. It couldn't be much harder then the other fighting forms he new.

He got to the door that opened up into the room he would be trained in. He was shaking abit even though he had done this may times before.

He walked in and seen Ansatsu siting floor. He was probably waiting for him.

"I'm here Ansatsu"

Ansatsu
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:09:46 AM
Ansatsu lifted his head, "Ah hello Dis. Ready to begin?" He threw him the outfit, "Here put this on." He looked at Dis, "By the way, when we are in this building you will refer to me as Sensei, understand? You can mess up a few times, but continue to screw up and I will make you do pushups." Ansatsu smiled, "Another thing, be sure when you walk in here to train on the dummies and the boards. They are here for that purpose. So if I am not here train." Ansatsu walked around him and looked at him, "In this class you will learn to fight with your body, but most importantly with your spirit. You will also learn stealth and many other techniques. You will also learn nobility, trust, and honor. I am not here to punish you or make you regret this, but I am here to make you a great person. You are my first student so I will probably screw up some. Anyways, go change," he pointed to the locker room, "and then come back out here and get ready for a demenstration." Ansatsu looked at him again, "Got all that?"

Dis Katon
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:17:23 AM
Listened to him untell he was finished

"Yeah I think I understand. okay be back in a second"

He went to the locker room to put on the outfit. It only took him a few mintues and then he was back out.

"okay, I'm ready Sensei"

Ansatsu
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:27:06 AM
Ansatsu smiled at Dis. His outfit was black and golden, with a face mask that covered his mouth and eyes. The symbol on the back was two dragons devouring each other. This meant time was endless and that all things great or small should be praised. He looked back at him, "Watch this Dis." Ansatsu stood for a moment charging up. Finally a small circle of green surrounded him. He sttod up straight and quietly said, "Fuma." His spirit jumped out of his body. His body still stood there breathing, but his spirit was now attacking the dummies around the room. It threw stars and darts at the boards, and hit many other things as well. Of course Ansatsu controlled where his spirit went. His spirit came back to his body and the circle dissapated. "You will learn to do that too. That is if you stock with this." Ansatsu smiled. "First things first. I want you to put your fist staright in front of you." He put one hand on his side and then his fist straight in front of him. "Then when I say go, I want you to hit me with a fist then your other fist and then stop. Then put your fist in the same way, and do it until I say stop. After we finish, then you can try a combo." Ansatsu got to pads on his hands, "Ready....Go!"

Dis Katon
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:42:31 AM
Stands there in the position he was told perfectly. Then begins to throw a string of punches at the pads on his Sensei hands a few times.

Ansatsu
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:48:06 AM
Ansatsu smiled, "More power. Focus. Come on I can barely feel it." Ansatsu looked at him. "Stop. Okay now when I tell you to go I want you to throw three punches, two high kicks with opposite legs, and then spin around into a kick and then a punch. Understand?" Ansatsu looked at him, "After that then the hardstuff starts." Ansatsu smiled, "Go!"

Dis Katon
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:03:13 AM
"is that all"

He made his hands into fists again. Then with all his might sends 3 punches one right after another toward Ansatu which pushes him back a bit. Then Strikes his new master with a strong kick to his side with his right foot and then his left foot. Which pushes him even more. then he finishes with a round house and a punch at him.

Ansatsu
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:06:48 AM
Ansatsu jumps back in front of him, "Stop!" He smiles, "Okay then lets get tough. I want you to go outside holding these weights." He hands him two 250 pound weights, "And run around the building twenty times. Stop and you will be doing pushups. Got it?" Ansatsu led him outside, "Well go."

Dis Katon
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:28:10 AM
He shut his eyes and focused all his strength into lifting the weights then he slowly started to run around the building. It was hard work but he was going to do it know matter what. about the 6th time around the building he started to lose his grasp on the weight but he held them any ways. On the 12 lap he had all most completely dropped the weights but he still had hold of them. Then he finally got the Ansatsu and he dropped the weights right in front of him.."I'm done"

Ansatsu
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:30:11 AM
Ansatsu grinned, "Good, good. Now then I want you to give me 100 push-ups." Ansatsu looked at him, "Then we can spar okay?" He grinned at him, "Begin."

Dis Katon
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:33:16 AM
He laid down and pumped out a 100 push ups with just about no problem. he does more than that a day anyways.

"99..100.. okay I'm done"

Ansatsu
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:36:15 AM
Ansatsu smiled, "Take a fifteen minute break. No training, rest and get some water. I will be waiting to spar with you." Ansatsu walked in and began to meditate.

Anbira Hicchoru
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:22:13 AM
:: Anbira entered the training area, looking to Ansatsu ::

What is the meaning of this, Padawan? Your training request was expressly refused by the council. Stop this at once.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 20th, 2002, 04:20:01 PM
Xazor stood behind Anbira as she looked on, sighing to herself. She stepped up to stand beside her fellow Knight and Council Member as her eyes came to rest gently upon Ansatsu.

"Indeed....Master Anbira speaks the truth. Your request to train others was denied by the Council and you have disobeyed our wishes. Why is that, Padawan Ansatsu?"

She shifted her weight slightly as she side glanced Anbira. He was wise and she greatly respected him....and she knew better than to go against his wishes as well. It was a shame that students were already learning how to disrespect the Jedi Council.

"I expect that you end this teaching now and apologize to the Council for going against their wishes....you have deliberatly disobeyed us. To say that I am disappointed is an understatement, Padawan....."