PDA

View Full Version : For those fans of Lok.(comments please)

Tomak Ohara
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:55:38 PM
The End to it All
Janos stepped forth into the chamber of the ancient vampires. The room smelled with the stench of death, and Janos could not seem to get enough of it. His black wings, and white robes, glinted in the moonlight. His dark sapphire colored eyes looked straight ahead into the eyes of his brethren vampires. He smiled and put his blade into the ground.
He raised his head and spoke, "Great vampires of old, I have come to you seeking an answer of what to do about the hylden. They have destroyed everything we have. We must defeat them before they take control of nosgoth!" He stood and took his blade in hand and raised it to the sky, "They must die!" He put his blade in his sheath again.
One of the vampires stood, "We have already addresed this problem Janos Audron. We have decided to use the elements of Nosgoth and the vampires against them. We will construct great monuments extending from the center of Nosgoth. There power will be unstoppable. However, these monuments will not be able to attack and there power will be carried out through the ten guardians. Just wait patiently Janos. Hold the Hylden back, and we will finish the monuments."
Janos nodded, "Yes my lord." He turned and exited from the chambers. He walked out to a great platform. He thought to himself, "They are fools. Only shear force will destroy the Hylden. Do they not see that. I suppose I will have to show them." He smiled and began laughing as he took to the air.
Within days Janos had his forces ready. He looked over them, and nodded his head. Some were missing, no matter, he would win the war today. He raised his hand and began to speak, "Today, my brave soldiers, we will march into the Hylden fortress. Some of us will die, but so will the Hylden!" He screamed these words, and his army screamed in unisen and raised there swords as well. With the movement of Janos's hand the army took into the air, and headed for the Hylden fortress.
After mere hours of flying they headed into the gates of the Hylden. They landed, swords drawn, and crashed into the gates. The Hylden gathered near the vampires, and began to attack with their magic. Vampires and Hylden were falling in bloody heaps. The stench of death began to reek in the air. The swords were all covered in blood. It seemed as though the Hylden were winning, and the Vampire army would soon be destroyed. However, nine vampires came into the battle.
These ampires had and iridescent glow about them, and wore white shining robes. The vampires stood in a circle. The Hylden tried to destroy them, but there magic could not touch them. The vampires stood there chanting. Soon the elements of Nosgoth began to flame within them. Conflict, mind, deminsion, nature, death, time, states of change, energy, and balance. The elements rose from behind them. They continued to chant and great pillars rose behind them. The pillars began to shine with the light of the elements.
The Hylden stood cowering in fear of this power. Then in the center of the vampires an altar rose. Janos was stunned at all of this. Then came the eldest vampire. He came up to Janos bearing a sword, and he handed it to him. He spoke to Janos while the Hylden were stunned, "Take this, it is the key to the pillars. We have called it the Soul Reaver. You are the tenth guardian Janos. It is your duty to finish them off. Place it in the altar. It will close the gate. The Hylden will die." The ancient spoke his words and then Janos took up the blade. He could feel its power coarsing through his body. He charged cutting down Hylden. It was then he noticed that the blade had the power to give him the lifeblood of his fallen enemies. This granted him immortality and unimaginable strength.
He continued through and finally made it to the altar. He raised the reaver and shoved it into the altar. The pillars energies emerged from the tops of them and came to the center of the Hylden fortress. This was the Hylden Gate. The gate supplied the Hylden with their energy. Once this gate had closed the Hylden began to become powerless. They began to dissapear one by one, and the vampires knew then that they had succeded. The Hylden were sealed, and until the time came there they would stay. Janos stood once again and spoke to the vampires, "This is a great day for the vampires, and this place shall be known as the Temple of Nosgoth." He waited for a moment, "Now that the Hylden have been defeated we need only fear the humans and the beasts. For with the Hylden gone they will begin to multiply. We must turn as many as possible. Sooner or later however, they will outnumber us and hunt us down."
The eldest vampire came and removed the sword from the altar. He handed it back to Janos, "Hold this blade until the chosen one comes. He shall have cloven hands and wings like us, and yet he will appear almost dead. He will also bear the name Raziel. Trust him and beleive what he tells you. For he will bear the key to the reaver. Please Janos do this for the vampires." The ancient nodded to Janos. He knew of Janos's terrible future and what awaited him thousands of years from now. He looked to the other vampires, "Remember my children live your life to its extent, and make sure to destroy all enemies." He smiled and left through the gates of the Hylden Fortress.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 20th, 2002, 11:39:22 AM
"My god... the Hylden! We walked right into their trap!"

Xazor Elessar
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:40:35 PM
o_O

Vega Van-Derveld
Oct 23rd, 2002, 01:56:22 AM
You have to play the games to get it :mneh

Sene Unty
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:56:30 AM
I love your CT as Das man.....everytime I read it I smile and feel just a little better...

Oh and that made no sense to me........