PDA

View Full Version : The Game...(Open, especially to Sith)

Xazor Elessar
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:35:11 PM
Tell me exactly, what am I supposed to do
Now that i have allowed you to beat me
Do you think that we could play another game?
Maybe I could win this time
I kind of like the misery you put me through
Darling you can trust me completely
If you even try to look the other way
I think that i could kill this time

Nuak-chot
Nuak-chot

It doesn't really seem I'm gitting
through to you
Though I see you weeping so sweetly
I think that you might have to take
another taste
A little bit of hell this time

Nuak-chot, lie to me!
Nuak-chot, lie to me,

Is she not right
Is she insane, will she now
Run for lif in the battle that ends this day
Is she not right
Run for her life now that she lied to me

You always wanting people to remember you
To leave your little mark on society
Don't you know your wish is coming true today
Another victim dies tonight

Nuak-chot, lie to me!
Nuak-chot, lie to me,

Is she not right
Run for lif in the battle that ends this day
Is she not right
Run for her life now that she lied to me

Numbittin-numb-bum-buninda
Numbittin-numb-bumdindu

Is she really, telling lies again
Doesn't she realize, she's in danger

Chorus

Little bitch she went and she told.....a lie
Now she will tell another.....a lie
The little bitch she went and told.....a lie
Never f**king lie to me!

A figure clad in black robes quietly made its way into a shady bar on Coruscant. It was not an upperclass place to go....and mainly the Sith that lurked about came here to wallow in the darkness. The figure seemed to know where it was going and promptly found a seat in the back corner of the bar, enclosed by the shadows. Another had followed her in....he too was clad in black robes with hood drawn up on his head....the shadows covering both of their faces. Ironically, the pair was a Master and Padawan from the Greater Jedi Order. She wished to expose her young student to the 'elements', so to speak, and there was no better way to do it than to bring him to where they lurked most of the time.

Xazor let her eyes pass through the darkness beneath her hood as the little bit of light in the musty tavern caught the silver in the deep blue that contrasted to her blonde hair. She was beautiful and stood out among those there. The Knight masked her Force signature as did her Padawan.....it was one of the first things she had taught him how to do and he was doing it well. No one would recognize them.....though she knew once they started coming, they would. Smiling and exposing her elongated canines, Xazor focused on a rusty server droid that made its way to their table.

"Garou Ale please....and whatever the young man is having....."

She left the air open for Jake to reply with whatever he sought to drank. Perhaps he thought that alcohol was not the best thing for her when she would need to think and react quickly if something went wrong.....but it did not affect her in the slightest which was a good thing in her eyes. Again she smiled and let her eyes drift over the patronage.....scum of the gutter from Coruscant. How she had pity for them....they that had to live off of nothing and look up at the higher ups in their tall towers, standing proudly above the mass city-planet. Perhaps they would touch another's life today.....or perhaps, the Sith would be exposed for what they were....and Jake would have compassion for them.

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:50:19 PM
"You know, black really isn't your color, Xazor," said a feminine voice, dripping with sarcasm.

Just because the Jedi Knight had cloaked her Force signature didn't mean that Cherice couldn't find her. The Sith 'owned' half of her soul, so she could find the Garou anywhere, anytime.

She already knew they were coming and was leaning against the wall by the table they chose. The Succubi chuckled a bit, running a hand through her silver hair. Recently, her old blonde streaks were beginning to come back - and she wondered if it was because the bond between the two was growing. Casting her blue eyes on the other black robed figure, she frowned a little in distate. It was almost like they were mocking the Sith ..

Crossing her arms, Cherice looked down at her attire then glanced back up at them. She was wearing black leggings and wore a loose silver top, looking somewhat like a 'commoner' if it weren't for her light purple skin.

"And who's the lovely man you're accompanying?" Again, sarcasm.

It was far too easy to tell it was a male by his broad shoulders - no self-respecting female would go out if they had that frame.

Nayala Palain
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:56:35 PM
After leaving her home on Coruscant Athena smiled. She was wealthy after killing a past lover of hers. She was able to live in the style she liked and no other. One of the best places to find the young and half crazy Sith was within a dim-lit bar. she visited often. Sitting placed upon a bar stool she masked her force signature and smiled as she sipped upon a glass fo red wine. She was alone now, nothing came to her as before. Many things in Athena's mind had changed and some not so good for the Light Side.

Kicking and swinging her feet from the high bar stool her ebony black cloak hung low to the ground. Fully armed and ready for anything to happen or just to cause something to happen she smiled. Whip? Check. Saber? Check. Daggers? Check. Blasters? Check. Well what few masters she ever had, at least taught her well.

Then like a small child she kicked the barface and spun the chair, then she saw her. Xazor.... A face Athena would know anywhere. Since the 'death' of the Empire she was once loyal to left. Not that it was a bad thing. But for the ones left behind it left nothing for them to work for.... But it did leave her without people to answer too.

The once Sith Knight she would take her Master's trails but just has no master to watch her. She smiled and just watched. An apprentice was with her. Her eyes danced with joy. Two to tango with. Athena smiled and remembered what happened the last time she saw Xazor ... a fight with Verse and then Xazor unfolded. Then a few Jedi Masters poked nose's in and got in the way. Athena was hurt badly but so where Xazor and Verse. For a moment Athena thought about Verse, she had not seen him in a long time.

Athena waved as Xazor spotted her sitting on the stool. She just kicked her feet some more and waited.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:09:06 PM
Xazor smiled at Cherice as she bit her tongue. How she would have loved to slap the succubi upside the head and put her in her place, but that was 'not the way of the Jedi'. Indeed....it was not their way, but it was Xazor's way. Sighing, she looked to her student and nodded toward Cherice.

"Jake, this is Cherice.....Cherice, this is my Padawan, Jake."

Suddenly then, the Knight's eyes drifted to meet those of a figure she thought surly was a ghost! Xazor's heart lept in her chest as a woman waved to her.... a woman she had not seen in a long time.....a woman who she thought was....dead! Clearing her throat and lowering the lids of her widened eyes, Xazor relaxed once again recalling the great deal of weaponry she had with her. Her double bladed, duel-phase saber, a long wide bladed sword, six throwing knives, three daggers, two blasters, and a rail gun. Yep, she had everything that she would need for now. Smiling once again, she bowed her head to Cherice and Jake, and then slowly rose from her seat and approached the 'living dead girl'.....or so she thought. Once the Knight was within a meter of Athena, she stopped and bowed slightly, keeping her eyes locked with the Sith's.

"Greetings Athena....it has been far too long. Care if I join you?"

She questioned softly as a barkeep handed her the Garou Ale she had ordered only minutes before. Gratefully, Xazor took it in her hands and set the mug atop the bartop, then sat down without an invitation. Her hand rested close to her saber, though that was not necessary.......yet. It would be good to catch up with Athena, and let her Padawan explore things for himself. Many a things had changed in Xazor's life.....many things......

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:31:17 PM
"Jake, is it?"

She watched as Xazor excused herself from the table and went over to another woman - who had a dark aura - and so Cherice turned her attention on the Padawan.

"Mind if I take a seat?"

WIthout waiting for an answer, she pulled out a chair with her foot and sat across from him.

"So, must be exciting living the life of a Jedi. A good Master, free drinks, fame .. I bet you're really enjoying it, huh?"

A mischevious grin danced across her face as her eyes glinted in the pale light that was provided. Casually draping an arm around the top of her chair she kicked back, crossing her legs.

Nayala Palain
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:50:33 PM
Athena smiled as she saw the girls heart skip a beat. you could tell it did cause of the look on her face and when she closed her eyes. She watched as the girl made a quick mental check of her weapons. Something everyone should do but never does. As the Jedi stood and made her way towards Athena a slight growl dispersed from her throat. She knew the Garou Jedi was much like Verse. Just not as fun...The last time she saw Xazor Vega was there, now a memeber of the black hand Athena didn't have him there to watch. Odd feeling, her Lupin Sith friend was no where to be seen.

" One more hair-length closer I'll rip out your throat so fast you won't be able to scream, for your Padawan. All while I skin you alive leaving only your bones to show for you. "

Her ice cold voice danggled in the air just before the Jedi took her seat. As the Jedi sat down Athena noticed her hand fall to her saber. And a slight smile danced upon her lips. Athena gripped her red wine and took a long slow sip.

" Sure sit down not like you werent going to anyways. Ohh and yes I am alive. I would say touch me to see but I dont need your Light sided sickness on me. The look in my eyes and the coldness in my voice and I'm sure the deadly movments of my body with show you just how alive I really am. "

Athena smiled a deadly cold smile. One she only smiles once before a fight. The last time she fought a Jedi Master along side Vega and then Verse and Xazor with out letting her body heal the right way. Athena wondered if the little Jedi remembered she (Athena) was a master of sith illusions? She would find out sooner or later.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 20th, 2002, 10:29:24 AM
Xazor laughed to herself and took a sip of her Garou Ale. This Sith bothered her in particular....and she did find her quite annoying. Sighing to herself, the Knight set the drink back upon the table and then let her eyes wander over to her Padawan. Hopefully he would be able to 'fend off' Cherice and her ways. Indeed, that is why she had brought him here....now he would be exposed.

"So you still have a big head, Athena? I'm not surprised.....I thought surly you would have gone with the rest when TSE disappeared.....I guess you're too stuborn though."

Taking another sip of her drink, she returned her gaze back to the evil woman beside her. How the young Knight had changed since she had last encountered Athena. Allusions....ah yes, she recalled something about the Sith being good at those.....but Xazor was too. Even her Father said she was the best in the Order.....none other could match her power with illusions. It would be interesting if she ended up using them. Smiling to herself with a satisfaction that only she would know, she looked down for a moment and thought of how she had changed even her views. Still a part of the Jedi Order, she operated outside the lines with another.....a Jedi Master.....and they had their own way of doing things.

"So now that your precious little Empire is gone.....where are you to go? I heard that they are lacking in strength over at TSO....not that you would add anything there......."

Once again the Jedi laughed to herself. She enjoyed picking away at others.....though it was 'not the way of the Jedi'. Right now, she was not concerned about the 'way of the Jedi'....she would do what she felt was right and that was to not be walked on by another. As she sat, the young Garou smiled, exposing her elongated canines as she began to build up the Force in her system....around her. If something was to happen, she would know about it before hand....for she had been learning how to see bits of the future and now could see seconds into the future. It was something she had picked up from her adoptive mother, Helenias Q'Dunn.....and something Marcus had been helping her develope. Indeed.....this conversation would be interesting.....especially when Athena found out that Xazor was pregnant....

Nayala Palain
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:15:05 PM
The Sith mearly retruned the smiles to the Jedi. For while she was gone she learned a few new things herself. Many of things that she would display and not speak of. But as she had trained in her own right her speed was quicker then it ever way. Even for someone who could see past the point of now. With out calling much of her force powers to her Athena casted an illusion of her left hand gripping her dagger and making movments towards the Jedi's stomach. Knowing Illusions gave off the slightest hint of force useage, but any movement of a Jedi or Sith did just that. But when casted at just the right moment and with true movement behind it, Sith Illusions where hard to forsee and even stop. Yes indeed the Jedi's Force signature was masked but the child inside was not. The mother couldnt hide her un-born child from the Sith. Was it truely wise to tempt the Sith into a fight while carrying a child one would hold dear to the heart?

Xazor moved to block the Illusion seeing how at the same time Athena's hand was really moving except it tightened around the childs neck.

" I knew of Helenias, she is strong and one I wouldnt under estimate. But you Xazor will never be even nearly as good as her. And please send my reguards to Marcus. Tell me who is the lucky daddy? "

As her hands slinked about the Garou's neck a devious smile danced upon the crazed siths face.

" As for where I am going without TSE like I need that Empire? And Even if I did go to TSO I have much to offer them as they do me. "

Xazor Elessar
Oct 20th, 2002, 04:43:54 PM
ooc: Please don't make moves for me....I would not have reacted like that IC. :( It's okay though...I'll just play it out....

ic:

Xazor laughed to herself. She knew very well what the Sith was doing and she let her without giving away her knowledge.

"Oh I will never be as good as Helenias? How do you know that? Perhaps we already match in strength. You assume to much....and you're only making an -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- out of yourself. Ever here that one Athena....."

She grinned and took another sip of her Ale and then all of a sudden a tight grip came around the Sith's neck. Xazor was not even looking at her, but with her mind she was beginning to crush Athena's trachea. Smiling to herself, she turned to face the Dark One.

"And the Father is Dasquian Belargic. I shall give Marcus your regards as well....it's a shame you will not be able to."

She said as the invisble grip upon the woman's neck tightened. Smiling once again, she glanced over at her Padawan and then let her eyes drift back to Athena.

"Indeed, TSO is a talented group of Sith like yourself.....perhaps they'll be able to teach you the respect you lack."

Jakob Burton
Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:33:14 PM
Jake saw all of the events unfolding before him, and noted the strangling going on. Jake nodded his head in distaste, and spoke.

"Why must we fight? All the hell I want is a good drink. Now, leave us be, or I'll have to use lethal force.... And trust me, ladies, it'll get really ugly.... I promise that."

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 24th, 2002, 05:31:52 PM
"Lethal force? Sounds exciting!"

He hadn't answered her question, but she wasn't going to pursue it further. Seemed like he had other things in mind. Such as a drink.

"Of course, you don't sound so calm and aggravating like the other padawans. So, naturally, I feel inclined to think that you're not going to be promoted to Knight any time soon."

Her grin grew wider.

Jakob Burton
Oct 24th, 2002, 10:27:18 PM
"Ah, yes. Nice tactic. An attempt to aggrevate me. Although it failed rather miserably, it was still an attempt. Oh, and trust me, woman, this is calm for me. It's about as calm as I'll get. I didn't yell, or fuss, I just simply told the truth. And I mean it, wholeheartedly. Feel free to sit in peace or stand in war. The choice is yours."

Jake grinned at the freakish woman. He felt no animosity at the moment, and it was good. He was calm, and wasn't, for once, even remotely angered.

"Oh, my apologies. I didn't answer you earlier. I am enjoying the life of a Jedi at the moment. It's much better than the life I did have. So how is the life of a Sith? All rage and no recreation? Or all recreation and no real skill?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Oct 27th, 2002, 01:31:02 AM
"As calm as you can be ... Really, now ? Funny, I could've sworn you were threatening us. Now, that couldn't possibly be it, could it now ? Especially since I'm only trying to make a bit of conversation."

Cherice's grin faded away from her face as she gave a yawn, before returning to speech.

"Well, if you're so interested in what the life of a Sith is, why don't you join and see for yourself ?"

Jakob Burton
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:42:17 PM
"Oh, that. That wasn't a threat. Simply a promise. If you wish to talk peacefully, without the subtle hate, I'll be more than happy to oblige. Perhaps we should talk while Xazor and the other woman fight it out. I always preferred talking over fighting..."

That was an obvious lie. Jake always loved fighting, but not too much so with women. Perhaps it was a respect issue, perhaps not. Jake got up from his seat and sat in front of the Sith.

"I'm not one to move so quickly, if something is advantageous to me. And being a Jedi is. Besides, I'd like to make a difference, save some people who don't usually get the help that they need. And as a Sith, I just couldn't do that. It isn't in their standards, last I checked.... And I do apologize for going on the offensive. You can never be too careful with those who might be enemies. But clearly, you aren't wanting to fight. So I'll take the much easier path. Would you like a drink? It's on me."

imported_Firebird1
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:32:43 PM
*Firebird sat down at Jakob and Cherice's table with the back of his chair against the table top. He scaned the area and saw what he had seen a thousand times before. So Firebird focused his attention instead on the conversation that is going on in front of him, joining it.*

Threatening, aggrevating?

No, I don't think either of you two can do that.

Rrromeo Baenrrre
Oct 31st, 2002, 10:21:46 AM
Ignore this.

Nayala Palain
Oct 31st, 2002, 01:53:01 PM
Was she the one making a fool of herself or was it the overly confident Jedi sitting next to her. Yes the Jedi had a grip around the Siths neck but there was nothing this little Jedi could do that the Sith couldnt stop.

Athena shook her head and the slightly used the force to stop the movement of the pressure around her neck.

" Xazor in all this time you know that wont do a damn thing to me.Your "Father" Verse even knew that. And for knowing if you and your teacher are matched in skill, easy you never see her picking a fight with a crazy re-born sith. "

Athena looked around towards the Jedis padawan. She almost let out a laugh when she heard him tell her and the other lady there. " Now, leave us be, or I'll have to use lethal force.... And trust me, ladies, it'll get really ugly.... I promise that."

Odd to her he looked like he do nothing more then take up space at the table and make himself good bait for a little fun for later. Then as she watched the two Firebird took a seat, most interesting she had not seen him in so long, ahh but back to her little Jedi.

" I loved the look on your face Xazor, I thought you would love to clash sabers with me once more. Last time was it at the large fight or when I fought Verse and you got in the way? I Forget seeing how its been two years, and I was dead. "