PDA

View Full Version : Dreams,Myths, and Deceptions (Closed)

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 19th, 2002, 08:38:37 PM
When Dalamar woke it was dark, the only light offered was a pale sliver from the silver moon. He awoke in a room that was in a house, that was in a city, that was built on human bones. All the bones of humanity as far as the eye could see. Formed and fashioned to make this necropolis that Dalamar dwelt in. No one else could be seen for no one belonged here, as the Warlord knew that he didn't.

"How did I come to be here?" The Dark Lord questioned. Leaving the house of bone Dalamar ventured out to find some answers. Looking to the night sky to maybe get some bearings the Vampyre noticed there where no stars. Just a deep inky blackness. Suddenly the blackness heaved and moved as the night sky faded away. It was a mass configuration of Crows called to the feast of the dead. Having finished there meal they took flight.

"Freaky isn't it" Turning to the voice the Warlord was startled. "Hello IM the Assyrian. You have finnally rrived." There standing before him was a skeleton with a still beating heart in its ribcage. "What are you?" the vampyre asked. "Like I told you Im the Assyrian and your finally coming to your senses."

Dalamar spoke "I don't know how I came to be here, I woke up and here I was. Where is this place?"

The Assyrian answered "This is the place where the dead give up there secrets and stories where mysteries are buried and truths revealed.

"Stories? What kind of stories?" the Warlord asked.

"Well, there is one story of the woman who had to drink tears to live and she fell in love with a man that couldn't cry. Or if that isnt weird enought for you how about the murder of the hunchback and the 7 men who confessed to the murder,(Really he choked on a fishbone.)
hmnn, Or maybe you heard about the lady with the emerald eyes that where stolen by her own son. He fashioned a ring for his lover from the gems. muchs to his sightless mothers dismay. Myths and stories abound in the necropolis and not all have happy endings. So what is your story?"

"There is some mistake I am not meant to be here wherever here is." The Vampyre protested.

Oh, your supposed to be here all right. No one comes to the city without cause. See the building at the end of the street? That's the main hall the Ra'kamor its called. In there is a black leather chair inlaid with mother of pearl. Sit in it and it will guide you in the necropolis. Whatever you do don't sit in the red chair lined with gold.

The Warlord nodded "Thank you, maybe I can figure out why i'm here I would like to know.
The Assyrian smiled If you can say a skull can smile "Do you." Suddenly the Assyrian countenance changed he leaped on the Warlord his eyes flared bright yet black like the edges of a lunar Eclipse "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW!"

The Vampyre woke up startled clutching his chest he felt the blood that was drawn from the claws of the Assyrian. "Im hurt and bleeding. What kind of dream affect reality in such a way? Dalamar sat in the dark thinking of the dream.....

the Assyrian
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:50:50 PM
A begining can go anywhere. Can't say I've ever been fond of begining's, myself. Messy things. Give me a good ending any time. You know where you are with an ending. Master his mental blocks are still up but given time they will fall and he WILL remember. His blocks are powerful he believed I attacked him. But once we start his begining it must be followed to the end its unavoidable.

A deep voice ancient and powerful spoke softly "And where do these blocks come from?"

"No doubt, his companions I think they are trying to protect him or themselves not knowing his capabilities."

"Well done Assyrian the truth will be revealed in time It always is."

"Yes sir you are right as you so often are. I will visit him on his next cycle the truth will come out. The Assryian assured his master.

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 25th, 2002, 09:49:58 PM
Troubled by the dream of the night before and the light wounds the Warlord received. He had asked Alana to watch over him tonight while he slept. Lying down for the night he laid his long Katana on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

The Assyrian
"Welcome back D'alamar." Knowing the work of dreams the dark prince pulled a gleaming silver katana.

Dalamar
"Who are you demon or mage?"

The Assyrian
"Neither am I demon or mage but your guide thru the Necropolis.

Dalamar
"Why then did you attack me then guide" the last word was laced with contempt for the being before him.

Dalamar
"You attacked one of the Lords of the Dark. All of the Shrine will have your cackling fleshless soul mounted on the walls of blood. Now speak your business and be done with it." The Warlord demanded.

The Assyrian
"My business is secrets and myths and you my D'alamar are the greatest secret of all" then the skull cackled like it was a joke only he knew.

Dalamar
"Why do you call me D'alamar demon my name is Dalamar,
Warlord Dalamar." The vampyre spoke emphatically. "Get it right I am not one to be trifled with."

The Assyrian
"Oh of that I have no doubt but I call you D'alamar because I have always called you that since our making day. The name given to you by our Master."

Dalamar
"I have no master you bag of bones. Now tell the reason you call me D'alamar?"
and no more of your lies."

The Assyrian
"You where named on your making day D'alamar. It means in the Ancient language "He who overcomes" You where named by my master and yours countless millennia ago.

Dalamar
"Now I know you lie! I was turned 6 yrs ago.

The Assryian
"Oh that's rich Dalamar I cant believe you followed that! Do you know why your called Dalamar by your friends. Because as near as they could translate the inscription 'D'alamar' was there word for Warlord. So Raistlin remember him the one at the 'Eye of the Dragon' your old stomping grounds. The one you always called the sly one and laughed behind his back while you where "Quote" human. It was his idea to combine the name and the Translation and give you your title "Warlord Dalamar"

Dalamar
"You lie! I am Warlord Dalamar of the Eye of the Dragon, Lord and protector of the Shrine.

The Assyrian
"Wait I can prove it. Listen before the blocks reassert themselves"

Dalamar
"No enough." The warlord moved into attack the skeletal figure.

The Assyrian
Blocking with his arm the katana sparked against the steel like bones of the Assryians. "I too was made to last Keeper of the Dawn do not ply your warriors trade on me" A bright light flared in the Vampyre's eyes.

Jerking awake the black prince looked at the pale beauty before him. "Alana, we have to talk."

Alana Stormcloud
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:07:30 PM
Alana had watched Dalamar twist and turn in his sleep. He uttered words in a language that even she did not know. Her pale hand reached out to her slumbering lover on more than one occasion, to pull him from the dream that would reveal her deception. She could feel the knots she had tied slipping from her grasp.

She loved her dark Prince Dalamar, as much as a Vampier heart could love. Alana did not want him to know what they had done. In her dead heart she knew it as for his own good. But what would he say of the lies she had woven around him.

She stood at the foot of his bed, a pale, silent beauty. Her glowing eyes hiding the turmoil she was feeling inside. When he awoke, her hand lifted to her delicate throat. Perhaps holding back the words that she knew would issue from it.

"Yes, my love we must talk."

Legion
Oct 26th, 2002, 10:43:24 PM
"Far from the lands we know an endless host chants. A giant figure ancient when the universe was new older than the oldest beings. He rises from the fiery lake of fire a son of Muspelheim. The mighty host chants "the name, the name." A massive blow is struck on a oblique anvil 'DOOM'. A shockwave rocks the chasm its echos out reverbrating throughout the host like a thunderclap of the Gods.

Now more fearsome that the endless chanting a silence descends on the black masses. What would cause this army of evil to be reverant to be silent? 'DOOM', the anvil strikes again. There is a rustling sound like walking on dead bird bones. He enters black of cloak its tattered remnants hanging from his body his frame looks old bent and frail but your not deceived you know he is strong like a wire pulled taut.

He and only he would dare disturb the one with the hammer an anvil. A chain is bound around his foot and a black book in his hand the gold raised symbols can be seen clearly. He speaks and the voice is like a shrill cry in the night your heart races you know with a morbid facination that you are not suppose to be here. You are not suppose to see this pact of ancients yet still you do not turn away you do not depart. You sense for you cannot understand the shrill language of these being that a cycle is closing. You watch as the first signs the book. With a stroke of his fiery hand he puts his mark burning the corners of the pages black. Suddenly turning the black cloaked figure looked out into the darkness and for the first time you saw his eyes his souless basturd eyes. Red like twin stars you watched him search the darkness.

Suddenly you where aware that he knew of your prescence you tried to wake yourself could not tear your face from those eyes. He found you the light illuminated your features in its red glow. The Darksome ancient plucked your essense out of the abysmal darkness you squirmed in his loathsome hands. You thougth surely he will end my life crush me for incrouching upon his domain. But he didn't he did something worse he looked at you and as if you where insignificant a little matter to be dealt with at his discretion. He placed you back in the darkness and though you could not see it you knew he smiled underneath the black hood that he wore. He spoke one word in that shrill voice of his "Arnot" you cluthced your ears as your eyes and nose started to bleed. You woke up one quick shout escaped your throat. Your attendant came in "Master, Master what is it?" you looked at him and the expression on your face was horrible enougth. Your man shied back from you fear clouding his face. You spoke and dread filled the room. "He knows, D'alamar now knows his life is a lie."

Vampyre Dalamar
Oct 27th, 2002, 07:36:26 PM
Dalamar pulled up his personal datapad and showed it to Alana. The Assryian told me things in my dreams. Things about us, about Tiberious. So I have brought out my recently recorded history from the Shrine Databanks. To look them over myself.

Name: Warlord Dalamar, Lord of the Shrine, Warlord of the Eye of the Dragon.

Sex: Male

Species: Human at one time, but now inflicted with the virus of Vampirism.

Age: Though vampyre's are eternal Dalamar is only recently turned and has been a vamp only 6 yrs.

Planet: Located at the Eye of the Dragon in an unknown planetary system.

Appearance: Pale with black armor

Weapons: Katana, short Katana, short sword. Mandolorian Gauntlet with attachments, and a hidden boot blade. All made with special saber resistant metal. Dalamar favors hand to hand combat.

Description: Warlord Dalamar was saved as a young man by Tiberious Kinslayer. Tiberious is a monster of a man and a fabled warrior. He found the warlord on an outer rim and took a liking to him training him as his son and later his best friend. He taught Dalamar all that he knew and then gave him a position of trust at the Eye of the Dragon. Tiberious was Alana Stormcloud's lover as well as his fiance. They where soon to be married. Those where happy days the three of them together. One day mysteriously Tiberious disappeared and was missing for close to 3 yrs. Dalamar ran the Eye in his absence taking care of his buisness. Missing her lover and his friend dearly him and Alana spent much time together. Eventually Alana who was just a bounty hunter at this time left to seek her fortune and find some adventure to soothe her aching heart. What she found instead was an immortal Vampyre by the name of Soth. Telling her, her lover was dead and gone Alana lost hope and surrendered to the vampyre's lifestyle. Meanwhile as time went by Dalamar also realized Tiberious might not be coming back. His growing affection for Alana was increasing daily until he couldn't bear to be without her. He contacted her and found out about her transformation from bounty hunter to Sith Vampyre. His noble soul was attracted and repelled at the same time. His heart was torn with love for her.

To make matters worst Tiberious had reappeared. Dalamar was overjoyed that his mentor had returned. Sadness was also there at the same time as his love for Alana was now out of his control. Tiberious had been on some mission to save the universe. Against a race of being's so powerful so Alien that they where beyond the scope of most imaginations. While looking for a way to stop them he was gone for 3 yrs. What he found he never did tell but he alway's kept his own council. One thing did change thou. Tiberious in someway was joined with one of the Dragon's and he also came into the possession of the Eye of The Dragon. It was an item the Evil aliens (Called the Dragons) desperately wanted back.

Alana found that she had been tricked and that her lover was still alive. Her and Dalamar's love had grown during the disappearance of Tiberious. Dalamar went to give her the news of Tiberious arrival and to end there growing romance. When he met with her they had a romantic interlude. Dalamar left in a fit of disgust with himself and also out of loyalty to Tiberious. He went to board his ship and was caught in an accidental engine firing. Dying and almost passing from this world Alana found him. Turning him to keep him alive. Dalamar was reborn a noble soul now fighting for the tides of darkness.

"Now my own story rings hollow in my ears! Tell me Alana do you know of what the Assryian spoke about? When he told me he couldn't believe that I fell for that cover story of my conversion to vampyrism. Alana I felt a chill. Let us talk about that for when the words left his old skully mouth I knew them for the truth!"

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:43:47 PM
Alana turned her pale face from Dalamar. Her haunted eyes told the story of her deception. Dark memories reached out threatening to devour her heart. She loved Dalamar, as much as her vampyre heart could. He was the sweetest memoire she had left of her human life. He kept her humanity intact.

Walking over to the table she placed her hands on it. Her fingers digging into the wood. Her black hair fell forward and shrouded her face. The shadows the filled the room, writhed and churned at her apparent discomfort.

"My sweet Dalamar, what bitter roads have led us to this time and place. I have never thought this moment would come, not after all this time." She turned toward him. Her ever changing eyes roved lovingly over his face. A face that had not changed since she met him. One that would never change. Her eternal lover.

"What we did for you Dalamar was for your own sake. You are as you have always been, my love, my saving grace. Your Nobel soul was so torn with strife, you were lost and I found you in the darkness of your mind. I never meant to fool you, or to leave you with unanswered questions. The Mother..." Alana's already pale face whitened further. Her time with the mother had left it's mark on her. "She thought it was for the best, my love." She trailed off. She did not know where to begin. There had been so many deceptions. Contrived by the Mother and carried out by all of them.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 6th, 2002, 10:14:18 PM
The mother? Why would she hide the truth of who and where I come from? Alana, tell me, tell me what you know of my background. I want the truth no more lie's for my 'protection'.

Then realizing that Alana had stepped back from him he softened his stance. "Don't you see Alana this Assryian knows the truth about me and my life might depend on that information.
The time for secrets have passed."

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 9th, 2002, 12:58:32 PM
Alana lowered her head. She did not want to just blurt the answers out, she wanted to explain fully the things that had changed Dalamar's life.

"There is one that has the answers you need my love. One who holds the truth of who you are. I know the story but he holds the memories." Alana closed her eyes and opened herself to the darkside. "Tiberious. It is time. Dalamar needs to know the things we have hidden." She heard his weary sigh in her mind. Se could feel the pain her message had caused him. She could also still fill the love he held for her.

Alana opened her eyes and looked into the face of Dalamar. They moved lovingly over him. "It is done, and he comes."

Tiberious Kinslayer
Nov 9th, 2002, 03:53:11 PM
Tiberious had heard the call. A moment he had long dreaded had arrived. How would Dalamar take the news? He had become someone they trusted. But at the beginning he was an unknown a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. Loading his Cargo onto his ship the 'Talos Tear' he sent message back to the Eye. He spoke over the com to the human clone of Dalamar, the current Warlord of the Eye. "I will be back take care of the prisoner and keep the Eye safe until my return I know you will not fail me."

It was a relatively short trip from the Eye to the Shrine, so before he knew it Tiberious was already seeking permission to land. Kinslayer grabbed his equipment and his heavy handled ax, and made for the exit. Bringing his Cargo with him he was guided by the Shrine Guardians. Entering the main attendance hall with it's high vaulted ceiling, and long luxurious table's, and chairs Tiberious could not help but feel a little awed by the whole thing.

Dalamar rose and embraced Tiberious which took some of the awkwardness out of the situation that he felt. "I have come as you requested and brought what truth I could bring with me." Kinslayer spoke while he patted the cargo box next to him.

The alien entity spoke in the Dragon's mind unbidden. "Tiberious run, Dalamar will surely kill you when he finds out what you have done to him. The argument was old, and Tiberious was tired of arguing with his alien half.

"I will tell him the truth and I will bear the brunt of it. I did what I had to do at the time and I just hope he understands." Alana rose from the table, the one that at one time he had loved with all his heart. Her very presence made the heat rise on his face. His heart beat a little faster. Was it possible that she had grown more beautiful. Far from the bounty hunter that she use to be. She came closer and he bent down to hug her. Her cool body wrapped in his arms again almost undid him. But remembering his reason for being there he loosed her. Looking at them both he waited to see if anything was to be said before he continued.

Alana Stormcloud
Nov 13th, 2002, 01:55:49 PM
Alana could feel the tension in Tiberious's body as he held her close. She fit her form into his, a soft whispered breath filled his ear before he released her.

"I have missed your touch Tiberious." She smiled up at him as he stepped away. Her eyes scanning his length slowly. She had indeed missed his familiar touch. He had always given her pleasure where it counted.

"It is good to see you again. It is time to give Dalamar freedom from the lies we have all heaped on him. The mother has given me permission, though she will help us in no way." Her words were to the point as usual, but her gaze that had locked on Tiberious held a lust that he knew very well.

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:33:59 PM
As alway's Alana played her seductress game's. Dalamar had no patience for it tonight. "Give over Alana, I have been kept in the dark long enough." Smiling at Dalamar with a hint of a smirk she stepped back. Gliding back gracefully she sat down in her cushioned high back chair. The Warlord and Tiberious had been life long friends but he clearly hesitated to speak his mind. Dalamar was uncomfortable to see Tiberious so visibly shaken.

"Speak my friend I will listen with an open heart." Sighing heavily the thickly muscled warrior walked over to the wooden crate. Pushing some controls on his arm the box fell open. There in the dim light of the fireplace and candles stood a solid gold casket the top lined with glass. Sparkling and shining in the firelight Dalamar saw that it was covered in symbols and etching's in the glass and gold. With another sigh Tiberious began his part of the story......

Tiberious Kinslayer
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:31:01 AM
The Alien that was bonded to Tiberious grew extremely restless. "Leave Kinslayer, I know your a mighty warrior but this is not the Dalamar you knew, he is a Lord of the Dark." If he finds out the truth that your friendship is built on lie's, and that you never found him as a child there is no telling what he will do. Tiberious ground his teeth, the dragon echoed his own thoughts but the truth must come out.

"To know the whole truth I will have to start from the beginning. You well know of my battle's at the Eye of the Dragon. Where we fought against the aliens to keep them from the eye and unleashing Armageddon?"

Dalamar simply nodded waiting to hear it all. "Well, anyway I was in the outer rim at an old bar where burnout's, and dregs and a few old soldiers hang out. I was in search of a weapon to combat the Dragon's looking anywhere and everywhere for something, anything. Even tracing down legends of an Armageddon weapon. I was in that bar when an old soldier had told me of an ancient legend of a weapon that was dropped on planets, and the weapon was alive! Starting with the high born it killed and moved on until the planet was wiped out. It was a process called cleansing, and it took the weapon about 5 yrs to do this. So the old soldier told me. He said he had heard it from an old grizzled soldier himself when he was still young enough to pay attention to such drivel. Also that he had heard it when he was young on and on and on. It had become somewhat of a rumor down thru the centuries. Intrigued I started to do an in depth serious search for the object. I was gone for 3 yrs looking for it. About the time I was ready to give up I had gotten lucky there was a soldier who had an old starchart that had been handed down in his family from generation to generation. Sort of an old family heirloom. Well, for a small fortune he was willing to part with it. Following the chart it led me to a remote section of space dangerous to pass thru and without the starchart very foolish. Following it faithfully I found this." Tiberious put his thickly muscled arm on the sarcophagus made of gold. Inside laid out under the glass, was you Dalamar. You were the weapon!

Vampyre Dalamar
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:31:47 PM
Dalamar walked over to the golden Sarcophagus his black leather glove traced the contour of the gold metal. "Tiberious when I was young my mother and my father where killed you took me in. "Yes," Tiberious nodded. Dalamar thought for a second and then continued "You rescued me from the Alien Dragon Marauders and raised me as your own. You taught me how to fight?" Dalamar could see the answer in Tiberious face as a dark shroud appeared over his face. His granite like feature turned completely to stone. Knowing the truth shook Dalamar to the core of his being.

Leaping upon Tiberious, Dalamar picked up the Dragon Master off the floor, he then slammed him against the wall "You betrayed me?!!! I loved you like a father and you are nothing to me?!! Using both hands he slammed him again against the black marble again, cracking it. Blood Red tears flowed from his eye's "I am nothing, I am no one how could you do this to me? How? He looked at Alana and Tiberious the blood tears covering his face. Slumping down he released the warrior in his arms. "Tiberious I,I you where like a father to me and you Alana is our love also false? Of course it is. How could I expect a vampyre to Love." Pulling out his sword he cut at the oak table gouging it with his Katana. Alana tell me the whole truth what part did you play in this? Please tell me about this sarcophagus.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:44:15 AM
Alana growled low in her throat as she watched Dalamar slam Tiberious into the wall. A look of utter pain crossed her usually stoic face. Though she loved Dalamar, as much as her vampyre heart allowed. Her love for Tiberious was powerful. He as well as Mockadane were her last sweet moments as a human, and she clung desperately to that shred left to her. Alana wanted to stop what was happening but she knew how much Dalamar loved Tiberious also. She could feel his pain and uncertainty.

Alana rushed to Tiberious's side when Dalamar released him. Her arms slipped under the huge mans body. She cradled him close. The pain in her eyes speared into Dalamar's soul.

"What we did my love, was for your own good, or so we thought at the time. We did not know who or what you were. We did the best we could by you and it does not change the love we hold for you now. I am a vampyre Dalamar but I can still love as you know. Do you not love me just as much Vampyre? " Her tone was soft but her words rebuked his fury.

"We took your DNA and took the vampir blood from it. We made the human version of you. Who became Warlord Dalamar. We needed to know who you were, what you were capable of and in that time Tiberious came to view you as a son and I, Dalamar, This Vampyre you think so heartless, came to love you. Yes, I lied to you about a few small details. But I never lied about my love Dalamar. The lies we created became the truth, to protect you my Sweet Knight." Alana's own eye glimmered red with the unshed blood tears. She pulled Tiberious up and softly kissed his lips. A small tear fell to his lips staining them crimson.

Standing she moved to Dalamar. Her lithe form moving seductively, the shadows played across her face....

Tiberious Kinslayer
Dec 16th, 2002, 09:46:20 PM
Tiberious carefully wiped his lips knowing that in her own way Alana was giving him a gift. But Tiberious did not want to be Vampyre he liked what he was. "I am sorry Dalamar but we grew to care for you. You became a trusted ally in the battle with the dragon's and was a major factor in there eventual defeat."

Vampyre Dalamar
Jan 21st, 2003, 10:29:48 PM
The only thing that helped keep Dalamar's sanity was the fact that he knew that there feeling where not false. Tiberious himself had risked his life many time's for Dalamar in his time at the Eye of the Dragon. Alana also had risked much for him. Maybe they where telling the truth and this was for the best. His shoulder's slumped he didn't know what to think anymore. His life and memories where turned upside down. Tiberious reached out and put a hand on the Warlord's shoulder "I will alway's consider you my friend Dalamar." The Large warrior said. The Vampyre could sense no guile in the words and this cheered him immensely. "I also will alway's consider you my friend Tiberious."

With a salute to his chest Tiberious left. "'Mattha Meara' May the stars always shine brightly for you my friend." With those words the Dragon Master was gone. Dalamar sat there for quite a while when Alana asked quietly "What now?"

Standing up the Dark Lord seemed filled with renewed vigor. "We find out the truth, thats what we do Alana we find out the truth!" Taking her hand the Dark Lord looked into her eye's "Alana I need your help......"

Alana Stormcloud
Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:52:17 AM
Alana looked up into Dalamar's eyes. He had always been noble and caring. Perhaps that is why she had given him that implant; he had always been her knight. Alana lifted her slender arm, unspoken love filled her eyes. He had always brought out the best in her, as well as the worst. She struggled against his loving binders. But then she would not have done without them either. The Vampyre Lordess ran her fingers over his cheek, caressing away the look of doubt that had clouded his eyes.

"I am always here to help you Dalamar’s. You do not even need to ask, my love. Though we may not agree on a lot of things my Knight, the one thing we will always share is the love we hold for one another." Alana's whispered softly. She knew that her perusals of other men bothered him, and it was that tie she needed to cut. She had given her heart to darkness long ago and with it the restraints of humanity. She, who was vampyre through and through, would savor everything eternity had to offer.

"Always remember Dalamar, no matter what I may do, it is you I loved first with my vampyre heart. You will always be the one who holds it." Alana pulled him face to hers. Her crimson lips brushing his, her sweet breath warmed his mouth. She would do what she could to give him the peace he deserved....

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 27th, 2003, 11:12:37 PM
"I must again enter that place of dream. The one called the Assryian seemed to have information. Information about me and the past about the two female's that plague my mind. Who are they and what are they doing as they hover over me?"

"Somehow it all seems crucial. I must know my own mind how can I go any further if I don't even know where I've come from?
You understand don't you Alana? The way Mockadane played with your emotions is similiar to what has happened to me.

Except the game against me had me locked in a golden Sarcophogus for 3000 yrs. Did they think because they made my prison out of Gold that it would be any sweeter? Or was it some honor they bestowed upon me? I don't know the answers and have a feeling that they wont come easy. I will have to dig and pry my way to the truth!" Dalamar was filled with Grim resolve. "Come Alana I need your skill as an illusionists. I need you to enter the dream with me!"

Vampyre Dalamar
Mar 28th, 2004, 11:10:26 PM
Dalamar remembered that night long ago... They had found out nothing. The Assryian was just playing games. Not allowing the full truth to be let out. Alana could not help, the Manipulations of the Assryian where without par.

That was history now, but he had returned the reverbration echoed through out the universe. He was coming and Dalamar did not know if he could stop him!