PDA

View Full Version : New guy in an old town

imported_Jackson Mcgraves
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:30:32 PM
Jackson walked into the B&G and looked around with a smile this would hopefully be the place he called home. It had been a long time since Jackson had been in a bar and had a drink. Jackson walked up to the bar and looked across the counter. then tapped the bar tender on the shoulder.

" can i get a glass of black berry brandy."

the bartender hand Jackson a glass then pored him the liqueur. what a wonderful place to call home Jackson thought to himself as he turned to gaze around the bar with a smile on his face.

Plo Koon
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:10:54 AM
Plo watched the man look around the bar. He seemed to be new to this place so he decided to welcome him. Make him feel more at home. He took a seat next to him

"Hi...Im Plo Koon. I saw you sitting here all alone so I decided to keep you company."

Oct 21st, 2002, 02:18:35 PM
Jackson mad a slight bow with his head and extended his hand .

" Hello Plo Koon my name is Jackson Mcgraves. Thank you for coming over to introduce yourself.

I hope you don't mind me asking what race you are. I have seen your kind before but I never new the name of your race."

Jackson was intrigued by Plo and wanted to learn more with out being to intrusive.

Plo Koon
Oct 22nd, 2002, 08:41:05 AM
Plo smiled under his mask

"Well im a Kel-Dorian. I wear these eye goggles and face mask cause I breath a gas that is highly toxic to humans."

Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:23:01 PM
Jackson was interested in the Kel-Dorian race, they seemed very unique. Jackson remember reading about them in a journal written by the man he was cloned from he had not remembered much only that many had chosen to become Jedi in the old republic.

" Well its very kind of you to where your mask and not kill off all us humans. So Plo Koon am I right to suspect that you are a Jedi such as myself?"

Plo Koon
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:35:11 AM
"Yes I am....I dont want to sound rude but what braught you here?"

Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:56:27 PM
Jackson didn't think the question was rude or inappropriate in fact for some reason it felt fitting.

" I came here to be a Jedi because I'm a clone of a man who once tried to walk the path of good. He never got past padwan learner before he dropped out of the academy and went off to start his own society. I have come here to fix his mistake."

Plo Koon
Oct 24th, 2002, 07:50:11 PM
Plo looked strangly at him

"Clone?...I didnt know they still did that. So your good right?"

Oct 25th, 2002, 03:10:17 PM
Jackson laughed a little at Plo's question.

" If I came here to be a Jedi i must be good ether that or a really stupid bad guy But seriously I am a good guy.

As for being a clone, I was born in the era of the old republic but I was put into stasis in very wll hidden place and was ment to open up as soon as my Host died and I was to continue his work.

although my host was cloned against his will by his brother. so his bother never got the chance to put a heart moniter on my host. so my stasis pod opened up about five years after my host died instead of right after his death."

Jackson wasn't for sure if Plo would comprehend him but he tried his best to explain it.

Plo Koon
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:36:25 PM
Plo scratched his head

"Ohhhhhhhhh.

He took a sip of his drink to make it look like he understodd

"So what have you done lately?"

Oct 28th, 2002, 06:22:18 PM
Jackson could sense the mans confuse but he let it go not wanting to embarace Plo. He then thought on what he had been up to as of late.

" What have I done lately well I came here just a short while ago so not much really except work to earn money enough to bring me here."

Jackson added a smile then took a sip of his drink.

" what about you do you have a master yet?"

Plo Koon
Oct 28th, 2002, 07:31:09 PM
Plo looked at him

" Why yes I do, her name is Estelle Russard. She is a great master and has taught me alot. I came to the order to do good in the galaxy. I wish to carry on the trasdition in my family of beeing a Jedi Master"

Oct 30th, 2002, 03:46:50 PM
" A very noble cause you have Plo but unexpecting the future can be. I have heard of many people that have failed in meeting the expectations of there family, from journals my Host wrote. But I wish you the best of luck Plo maybe I will stand beside you someday helping to keep the peace."

Jackson finished off his drink.

" Good night Plo Koon I must be heading to my quarters now."

Jackson gave a slight bow and walked off.

Plo Koon
Nov 1st, 2002, 11:40:04 AM
Plo nodded his head as he left. He too finished his drink and left the bar