PDA

View Full Version : So Sorry.....

Xazor Elessar
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:23:53 PM
Hey everyone.....I just wanted to post this quickly:

I am having a really difficult time OOC right now.....a lot of things are happening and have been happening and it's slowly taking a tole upon me. I can't take it anymore.....and so I'm trying to get help to deal with these things. I haven't been on much because of school and these things, and I will continue to try to get on as much as I can.

Jeseth, I'm sorry if I don't reply every day to the mission thread, I know it's really important...and I don't wanna get bumped from it, but this is really important too and I need to deal with these things. Marcus, I'm sorry our threads are put on hold too....and same to you Nav and Terran as well. *sigh* I feel so bad guys....I hope that you understand.

I'm sorry to everyone.....but please bear with me so I can make it through.......

Xaz'
:(

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:27:28 PM
;; hugs ;;

:\

Buchi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:28:42 PM
*hugs as well*

Remeber Cardinal Rule #1 of Roleplaying-

REAL LIFE COMES FIRST!

Hope everything turns out good for you Xaz.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:28:51 PM
:cry

Thanks guys............. ::huggles::

Jackson DeWitt
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:35:22 PM
"Life's a bed of roses, but you don't never go through it without snaggin on thorns. Sometimes that makes the sights a little prettier, and the smells a little sweeter, when you know that you went through it, and not around it...and that when you make it, you laid it all on the line, where others just quit. Don't never get disheartened on the thorns. Sometimes its the pain that makes life livable, Miss Xazor." :)

Xazor Elessar
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:38:18 PM
Wow.....that's a really nice quote. I think that just made my day a bit better. :) ::huggles:: Thanks....I needed that.......

Dae Jinn
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:03:11 PM
*huggles*
RL first, always, Xazor. Hope it all works out for you :) (Am sure it will ;))

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 19th, 2002, 07:45:40 PM
Jeseth doesn't come to the OOC forum, I'll see if I can let him know for you. :)

Hope things clear up soon. :( :)

ReaperFett
Oct 19th, 2002, 07:55:41 PM
Jes dont like us locals, ooh arrrr ;) :)

Dont see why you need to apologise Xaz. If you have to do something, you have to do something. Hope it clears soon.

Leeloo Mina
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:44:07 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Jeseth doesn't come to the OOC forum, I'll see if I can let him know for you. :)

Hope things clear up soon. :( :)

Yeah, Jes doesn't like us. :p Well.. he says he doesn't like the OOC forum.. yeah. sure..

I say we all talk about him! :crack :lol

Xaz - I hope things work out for you.. RL can suck alot sometimes. :\

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:46:07 PM
Ah, always apologizing don't worry about it Xaz it's not like if rp is a priority :) Jeseth can wait

Xazor Elessar
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:57:11 PM
Thanks guys.....but I do feel bad......especially because I'm in that RP for TSO.....I happen to be the leader of the mission and I can't leave them hanging or I'll get booted out of the thread. :( I'll reply as much as I can......hope he understands that I'm doing my best right now until I can get back full swing...... :)

Jeseth Cloak
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:16:34 PM
Xazor, I'm sorry to hear of your problems. If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me your AIM and I'll contact you. I normally never post to OOC unless I have to, but I decided to post just to spite everyone here who wanted to start talking about me, and to let you know that you need only reply to that thread once after each of my posts (and you have 3 days to do it) to stay in the running. There's no rush as my posts are somewhere around 2 days apart anyway.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:19:56 PM
Thanks Jeseth, that means a lot to me. I'll keep the post times in mind so that I keep up yet have good spacing and time and stuff. :) ::sigh:: wow, things keep getting worse....but at least I have you guys to lean on.......thanks...... :)

Leeloo Mina
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:29:59 PM
Originally posted by Jeseth Cloak
.....but I decided to post just to spite everyone here who wanted to start talking about me....

Looks like he didn't understand I was joking :rolleyes

Gouyen Chee
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:50:56 AM
*pays Xazor's toll and gives her plenty of huggles*

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:29:57 AM
Xaz...

You know I'll always have a ear out to listen to you and word to help you. You have a heart of gold.

If you want, make sure you PM me AIM, MSN, or ICQ details sometime. And as I have always said to you, RL comes first. Just remember, you also have RL friends here who are ready to help.

Marcus

SashaKovalev
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:32:54 PM
*hugs* Hang in there, Xaz.

You know how to reach me if you need to talk/complain...

*grins*