PDA

View Full Version : Fight for a prize(Open Challenge to anyone, yes even Jedis)))

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 19th, 2002, 07:20:23 AM
:: A young man leaned against one of the walls of the waiting area in a grand coliseum, in which warriors from everywhere around the galaxy came to fight for a special prize..Lance was here for a particular reason, he needed the prize to upgrade his Ragnarok into a much stronger weapon, his jaded eyes swung in every direction watching every opponent in the room, he had made it far now and was very close to win this prize, he wasn't interested in winning the first prize but just getting to the semi-finals was enough for him.::

"Hey you spikey dude it's your turn!"

"....I hope your putting a good fight for me, I'm starting to be bored here...you've put only insects in my way..." His monotone voice made the other man's facial expression change, Lance really gave him the impression of not giving a damn about who he was about to face because he would win.

:: As he paced slowly towards the arena Lance slid his hand into his blonde hair making it swing to his right side, he stood at his starting point his arms folded against his chest, watching as the doors at the other side start to open slowly the light eclipsing his eyes, he waited patiently.::

OOC: I don't care who comes in, I just wanna have a nice little fight =)

Buchi
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:49:11 AM
She had heard about a 'fight'...And well, to her, fights meant food. She sat on her hind legs, as the door opened to the arena. She then walked out, on all fours, went she saw her.....Next meal.

"Mrrrr..."

Her tail flicked back and forth, her purple eyes on the blonde male, he didn't seem like much, but he may be tastier than garbage.

Oct 19th, 2002, 03:03:06 PM
:: Lance chuckled lightly.::

"A cat? Heh, I better not underestimate it, if it made it this far it's cause there's something special."

:: A huge anti-force barrier surrounded the two opponents, the shield prevented both of them from going out of the arena and shocking them if they touch it.::

:: The loud speakers announced the beggining of the fight as Lance drew a huge sword from his back::

:: He then swung it in front of him, his aura glew as he dashed extremely quick towards Buchi a huge field of energy prevented him from beeing attacked, so his opponent would have or roll and jump out of the way or beeing struck down at the beggining of the fight.::

Kaytor Surna
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:09:59 PM
Over the loud speaker, a voice came in.

"A replacement opponent is entering the field for Buchi."

A cloacked figure approaches from the gates. Buchi is led from the battle grounds as this figured takes her place. A soft wind blew the cloack slightly. A gloved hand withdrew from the cloack with the hilt of a lightsaber in hand. The button was switched and a blood red blade slices out.

The figure suddenly moves the other hand out and a sword flys out and into the air. It lands with the blade sticking in the ground near Lance. He imedeatly reconized the blade. The figure pulled back her hood.

Kaytor Surna stood before Lance, saber in hand. The vampyre crouched down in definsive position.

"Its been a while, Lance."

Oct 21st, 2002, 06:23:19 PM
"Huh? What is this!?" Lance tilted his head in every direction as his eyes stopped on the blade.

"Kaytor!?" Lance said surprised.

:: He pulled his huge sword out.::

"Alright then bring it on" Lance was serious and had no more feeling for her, or so he thought so, he wouldn't hold back this time.

Kaytor Surna
Oct 21st, 2002, 06:30:59 PM
She spun the blade a time or two. She knew how he felt now. And it didn't matter. She didn't even care if she was killed again. It would end here.

She ran forward and brought the saber upwards at his chest. She looked in his eyes as she ran for a breif second. Her dark eyes were calm and fearless. His seemed fearless and angered. Odd for a jedi.

Oct 22nd, 2002, 04:43:22 AM
:: The match began and anti-force barrier was once again activated all around them, force powers were noe admitted in this type of tournament, Lance grinned evily watching as she ran towards him, Lance brought his huge sword vertically and supported it with his left hand to block her saber, he then started to glow fiercly as he pushed his sword with all his strenght, he once again performed a sonic blade dash, throwing her a few feets away, after his sonic blade was completed he performed it again to stay away from her, he liked to keep some distance.::

Kaytor Surna
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:19:42 AM
Kaytor was flung a few feet back but quickly regained her composure. She ran at him again. At the last second she lept over him and spun around, slashing down at his back.

"Nice move. But I wouldn't rely on it forever."

Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:32:19 PM
:: Lance sent his huge sword backwards to easily block the slash.::

"Heh don't forget how skilled I am when it comes to blocking and speed" Lance then gathered some strenght to swing his sword leftwards and then turn around quickly, he threw the sword backwards and back flipped to motion with the throw then landing back on his feet he grabbed the sword back and stood in a defensive position.