PDA

View Full Version : These dark images..chasing me everywhere (Maia)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Oct 19th, 2002, 06:57:14 AM
:: Thoughts about his father Jecht and the recent shocks he had received by discovering he had a mother and a lost sister, had completly changed Lance...his mood his thoughts everything changed....lately he had dissapeared from the order, not much had been heard of Lance in the past months, he'd pop out of nowhere sometimes but other then that it's almost as if he had vanished, the need to see Maia who he considered as a sister now, had led him to the living quarters he had to see her maybe she could help him to make these thoughts and these dreams go away....the haunted man climbed a wall of the LQ observing everywhere and trying to detect her force signature, suddenly the surge into the force slammed him as he moved towards like a beast on his pray, he saw her coming into the LQ and Lance landed right next to her.::

"Sis...hope I didn't scare ya, but I'm here....cause I need help" His monotone voice was very different from the voice Lance once had.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:41:59 AM
Maia to had been wandering the grounds. Her thoughts far away and troubled. So many things had happened to her and her friends, good and bad. She could feel fiend near waiting for an opportunity to hurt her and Dios. To take away what they loved. Then there was her adopted brother Lance. Lately he seemed so different, so distant from all of them.

Maia jumped slightly at the sound of his familiar voice. He even now sounded different, as if the weight of a thousand worlds rested on his shoulders.

"Lance, only you could sneak up on me with those skills of yours." She chuckled. She moved toward him and placed both of her hands on his cheeks. A look of sadness filled her eyes.

"I was wondering wen you were going to come to me. I have seen a change in you but I didnt want to intrude. You know I am always here to help you Bro. guess I to have been hiding a few things myself." Slipping her arm in his she began to walk. "What troubles you Lance?"

Oct 19th, 2002, 02:56:20 PM
:: Lance cleared his throath before speaking once again with his deep voice.::

"...I think...I think darkness is trying to swallom me..I try hard...not to give up on my principles...but I've been having these dreams..of killing...death...I'm just so lost...I need help...I try tyo stay away from people...I don't wanna hurt anybody....but I need help....I feel like I'm not gonna support this darkness anymore" The jedi Knight shook his head lightly.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 20th, 2002, 01:50:21 AM
Maia stopped walking and tuned her worried eye's to Lance. She could hear the pain in his voice and by what he was telling her it was bad. Sitting down on one of the benches she pulled him down next to her and grasped his hands.

"I will help you any way I can Lance. When did all of this start?" She had an idea it may have started when Kaytor had left but she wanted him to tell it his way. "

Oct 21st, 2002, 05:05:21 AM
:: Where, when had this all started? Lance never questionned him-self on this matter...as he thought deeply, he stood unconscious for several minutes, he was standing but his mind was elsewhere, suddenly he bumped out of nowhere.::

"uh...I...don't remember" Lance touched his head trying to think hard...but suddenly he felt that had forgotten things..

"I...don't know, huh?...This is weird...when was I born again...when did I become a strider...?..." Lance then understood what he had to do, tilting his head to the side eyeing his sister he walked up to her and held her tightly in his arms..

"You've helped more then I needed you to do so...thank you" He had left a question mark in Maia's mind, but Lance understood that from now on he had to search for the truth...the real truth...not the story his father injected in his mind...but the truth about him-self...and his origins.

"I must go now, I have to find out who I am, I'll come back..when I feel that I know, my true story" Lance started to run away, and faster as he used the force speed to go back to the dock...he had a meeting with someone...