PDA

View Full Version : Another World [open - room needed]

Kurzen Fox
Oct 19th, 2002, 02:17:26 AM
I had been exploring a little, recently, and after getting some advice from a Jedi in the bar, I’d decided to come and see the ‘LQ’. As I walked, I was still chuckling from my mix-up with the Jedi Knight Maia, whereby I’d thought Padawans were some kind of animal – it really did show how naïve I was about everything here, and made me look even more like a child. I didn’t mind too much though, after all I would soon be learning how everything worked around here for certain, once I got a Master.

For the time being though, I would have to settle for a room. I wandered through the corridors, knocking on door after door to try and find an empty room, but everywhere was full. I was almost about to give up, when I chanced across one room, which I had a good feeling about – at least, better than the other 50 I’d thought the same of. Raising one gloved hand, I knocked on the door and called out:

“Hello?!”

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 19th, 2002, 08:59:19 AM
-SMASH!-

It sounded like a window or something had been broken hard inside the apartment from where Kurzen was standing, then from that a sound of rustling, then a huge great BANG!! and then.....silence. The with such volocity that it could have sucked Fox in with the air, the door swept open to reveal a tall, cape in black man, that had different colors dripping down his front, from purple,gold, green every time of blue imaginable and so forth. And the look on his face was of complete horror like he had just spy a huge great 40 foot spider standing outside his door, and then with Kurzans surprise the door swung shut with a bang, yet more rustling and banging and the sound of running foot steps.

The the door reopened, the man grabbed Kurzen by his shirt(nearly tearing it) and flung him inside the door. Artimidor looked outside a few moments to see if anyone was watching and then slammed the door shut, a nervous laugh escaping his lips.

Kurzen Fox
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:39:31 PM
It had been unusual enough to hear such noises from the room, but then to be greeted by such a weird looking man. I smirked, though had little time to react as I was wretched inside by the hooded figure! I stumbled in and caught my footing just before I was about to trip over my own boots. Spinning on my heel, I shot a sharp glare up at the man and almost growled in my anger.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

Sameer Aryan
Oct 21st, 2002, 05:32:52 PM
Hearing loud noises coming from Artimidor's room, Sameer rushed towards it. He started to knock pretty hard:

"Is...everything okay in there?" Sam was unbalanced because he didn't know what was happening.

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 21st, 2002, 07:17:20 PM
' Err...err...nothing, nothing...haha!' He forced a fake laugh and friendly voice sweeping around to face the young boy. He raised his right eyebrow, then his left and then both of them in sort of a dancing pattern with a small grin on his face. ' What a healthy young boy you are....' He began gliding towards the boy ignoring his words. 'Yeeeesss.....YAHisss!' He said moving the boys face side to side looking deep into Foxes eyes.

To Kurzans suprise Arti' bent down picked up a remote control and pointed it at a box looking much like sterio system and just at that moment, a noise so loud it nearly shattered the glass came bursting out the speakers, Artimidor gave a comical excited sqweel and started to bob his head at the beat and started to do a little dance with his arms.

'Ive never heard this music before i came here....'He Swiftly moved towards Fox to have his face only inches from his, eyes as wide as Tennis balls ' Great isn't' it?' he turned once again and made his way into the kitchen ' Dow dow dow dowwwwwwww bom bom bom ..Tea m'boy?'

Kurzen Fox
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:02:05 AM
I jumped, startled at the sound of the music and stumbled backwards.

“Ah, I don’t like tea, really… If you’ve got a cordial or a soda then...”

This guy looked like a bit of a nut, but I just had to play along. After all, he was a Jedi – hopefully, so there shouldn’t be too much to fear.

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:20:29 AM
' Im not a nutt!' The man shouted over the music which at that moment suddenly switched off. ' I sense you a looking for a room in this corridor of Quarters...' He said comming back with a can of soda even before Kurzan had even asked for it.

Sameer Aryan
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:36:50 PM
Sam noticed the voice sounded fake. He didn't know what else to do, and no one was screaming for help from the inside, so he put his ear on the door to follow the events.

Kurzen Fox
Oct 23rd, 2002, 03:00:21 AM
“Uhhhh…”

I wanted to edge backwards towards the door, but my feet had frozen up. Trying to say something more than a grunt resulted in my voice cracking and my throat squeezing shut. Was it possible that this guy was reading my mind?!

“… Yup! That’s right, man. A room. To stay in …Alone!”

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 25th, 2002, 12:17:36 AM
' Thats MANGO JUICE! by the way ole' sonny jim' He said with a smile. 'Im Artimidor...the GJO's offical doctor...you came here for a reason..so..is there anything wrong my friend?...you seem phsicaly fit... he smiled, he had suddenly turned normal, like a real doctor should be.

Kurzen Fox
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:05:59 AM
“I didn’t come here, yo… you pulled me in!”

Artimidor Ferkarial
Oct 25th, 2002, 02:15:00 AM
'You came to my door!' he shouted

Kurzen Fox
Oct 26th, 2002, 02:55:32 AM
I half stumbled back.

“Lookin’ for a room! Not to be assaulted!” I yelled in reply.