PDA

View Full Version : Spending some quality time together

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:33:31 PM
Inu walked with Sorr, carrying her out of the city on foot. It was a mile to the village allied with TSO, the one he frequented and had come to a sort of friendship with. He'd been walking for maybe half an hour, going was slow with Sorr's injury.

"Are you sure you're ok?" he asked for the hundredth time.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:37:46 PM
"jI'm not made of glass, jInu...."

She chuckled before making a nip at his ear.

"How much longerrr tjill we get therrre?"

She smiled, he kept asking her if she was pain over and over, it was nice to know in yet another way that he cared.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:40:30 PM
"Not long. I'd run, but I don't want to hurt you..."

He smiled at her, enjoying the warm day, the trials of yesterday forgotten at the moment.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:46:21 PM
"Rrrunnjing would defjinately hurrrt, too bumpy, thjis speed jis fjine...."

She kissed hiim softly, being with him had a way of keeping her happy. She didn't mind how long it took, she was just curious, besides it was a beautiful day.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:48:25 PM
The town soon came into view, and Inu smiled.

"There it is...the people there are nice enough. They'll feed you and give you a place to sleep at night. I can visit you more often here, its a five minute sprint from TSO..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:53:31 PM
"Sounds good, seems ljike thjis town could be qujite njice and also sounds ljike you could vjisjit often."

She winked at him then smiled.

Inu
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:57:53 PM
"Every day I'll visit. I promise you, Sorr."

The outskirts of the village were marked with fields, and farmers tending them stopped and watched them go by. An elderly woman stepped out of the first house they came to and smiled.

"Inu, its so good to see you. Who is this young woman?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:00:13 AM
"Good to know..."

She said quietly, before looking to the woman who had spoken, wondering how Inu had come upon this place.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:04:52 AM
"Ah, Obasan, this is Sorreessa Tarrineezi. Sorr, this is Obasan. She was the first to greet me when I found this village."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:08:19 AM
"Good to meet you, you ljive jin qujite a njice lookjing vjillage, Obasan."

Sorr smiled, the woman seemed nice enough.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:13:28 AM
"Oh, I'm glad you like it," she said with a smile. "Inu, bring her inside. We're about to eat. I'd like you to join us."

Inu returned the smile and followed her inside.

Grandchildren ran about, at least 5 of them. Once pulled a chair out and Inu put Sorr down in it and scooted it back to the table.

"What's for lunch, if I may ask?"

He took a seat next to Sorr, eyes wandering the covered dishes on the table. Here was a true family, unlike the strained respect he held with the members of his order.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:18:21 AM
"Verrry njice of you to jinvjite us jin, Obasan, jI thank you forrr yourrr kjindness."

She said quietly, she wanted the woman to know that Sorr appreciated how the town would be helping out. Her eyes then wandered to Inu as they always did as her tail swished lightly back and forth.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:23:23 AM
Inu smiled at Sorr as the grandchildren took their seats and Obasan sat down.

"Now, we'll serve our pretty young guest first."

She filled a plate and gave it to Sorr, then served the children. She served Inu and herself last and looked to Sorr as the children began to eat.

"So , Sorreessa, how did you come to meet our young Inu?" she asked.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:32:33 AM
"He came up to me jin a barrr actually, wonderrrjing about what jI was, been arrround hjim prrretty much everrr sjince."

Sorr smiled, Inu had met some quite nice seeming people.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:37:28 AM
The old lady looked at Inu with a mischevous smile.

"A bar? Oh my." she said with mock surprise.

Inu's face became serious, and suddenly he became quite interested in his food. The aged lady looked back to Sorr.

"Wondering what you were? You'd think he'd never seen a pretty girl before!"

Inu slouched in the chair, staring down at his plate, withdrawing into himself. The old lady just HAD to embarrass him in front of her, of all things!

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:42:10 AM
"Well jit's morrre of a barrr and a rrresterrraunt, jit's prrretty much the meetjing place of the arrrea."

She chuckled at a little at Inu.

"jI thjink he was curjious about my earrrs."

She lied to save Inu any further embarrassment as she ran her fingers over one of his ears.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:45:13 AM
"Is that so? He liked your...ears..."

Inu wiped the glare off his face as he looked up at her.

"That's not the point, Obasan. I need for you to take Sorr in and allow her to live here in the village. She recently was injured, though she is healing quickly. I was wondering if she could stay here?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:54:13 AM
Sorr chuckled before she nodded.

"jI need a place to stay, jI don't ljive nearrr herrre."

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:59:33 AM
"Oh, feel free to live here in this house, child. It will be fun to have another girl around to talk to."

The aged woman smiled at Sorreessa.

"You are injured, child? What happened?"

Inu cast a glance at Sorr, then at Obasan. Should they tell her?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:03:45 AM
Sorreessa's eyes drifted back and forth as she tried to think up a lie, it would be better not to tell the woman the truth besides it was too gruesome to tell around the children.

"A drrrunken Sjith got me, slashed me forrr no rrreason."

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:09:30 AM
"A drunken Sith?" asked the old lady with surprise. "But Inu is allied with them. Oh well, a bunch of ruffians, those ones! But they bring us business, so we let them be."

Inu sighed; she'd bought it.

"He was a fool of a man. Like the others at the Order."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:14:07 AM
Sorreessa yawned, suddenly feeling tired.

"Um, jif you'll excuse me, jI thjink jI need some sleep, thjis jinjury tends to zap my strength."

She looked to Inu who helped her up and she then rested in one of the rooms.

About a week later, Sorr wandered outside, her wound was healed and she wanted to hone her skills. Inu was due to be around soon but she started as she slashed at her invisible opponent with the katana he had given her.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:29:58 AM
Inu sauntered into the village with an old practice sword slung over his shoulder, watching Sorr practice with his own rusted blade.

"Not bad, Sorr, not at all."

He took his stance, squatting low, feet parallel facing forward, torso upright, sword held low with the tip pointing up at eye level.

"Care to go a round?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:34:04 AM
Sorr smiled at Inu.

"jI don't thjink jI can handle you just yet but jI'll trrry."

She took up the stance her father taught her and attacked with a low move to by his waist then quickly to his head which of course he blocked but she wasn't trying to hurt him.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:36:01 AM
"Try a bit harder."

He struck at her with a vertical strike, aimed at her forehead.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:41:59 AM
Sorr blocked it with her own blade before she kneed him in the gut lightly but not hard enough to hurt him.

"Betterrr?"

She said quietly before she faked at his head then struck towards his side, stopping her blade before she touched.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:44:37 AM
The tap in his stomach was testament to her skill, and the stopped blade another. He pushed her with his shoulder and struck once more at her face, the blade stopping above her nose.

"Much better."

He smiled and stepped back.

"Not sure what you felt I needed to help you at all."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:57:00 AM
"Well jit can't hurrrt to practjice."

She said quietly before she kissed him softly then quickly tripped him while he was distracted. It wasn't really an attack but she liked to surprise him occationally besides she was in playful mood as usual. She sat down by him and held her blade up to his face in a mock gesture.

"How can jI tell that you'rrre not lettjing me wjin herrre?"

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:06:39 PM
Inu landed flat on his back, a playful grin on his face.

"You can't!"

He batted her blade side and used the momentum of her arm to pull her down into another kiss.

"Who won that little skirmish?"

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:30:21 PM
Sorreessa pricked her ears towards him while she purred softly before she hugged him.

"No jidea, but we can decjide the wjinnerrr laterrr anotherrr way."

She winked at him.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:43:29 PM
"Very well, Sorr."

He held her to him and looked up at the clouds passing overhead. He sighed contentedly.

"Sorr..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:47:49 PM
Sorr continued to purr softly, her ears going back contentedly.

"Hmm?"

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:21:53 PM
"If...if we were to have a child...Do you think we could care for it? Be good parents?"

He wasn't sure he should bring it up, especially with the memories of what Armaiil had done to her concerning their child, but he felt he had to talk about it.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:26:41 PM
Memories of before started into her thoughts but she blotted them out, she fluttered her ears for a moment while she thought about his question.

"Why wouldn't we be able to?"

She looked up at him, still purring softly, wondering if he was trying to get what she thought he was.

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:28:19 PM
"A Sith and renegade KAR officer? Not that I doubt your abilities. It's me I'm worried over."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:38:23 PM
Sorr smiled before she kissed him softly.

"jI wouldn't worrrrrry, jI thjink you'll make a fjine fatherrr."

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:43:40 PM
"I guess so..."

Though secretly he still had his doubts.

"Only one way to find out," he said with a devilish grin.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:44:56 PM
Sorreessa faked an innocent look.

'How's that?"

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:46:18 PM
"I can't show you here," he said with a sly smile. "But I know where there's an empty hut where I can..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:47:59 PM
Sorr purred and smirked.

"Lead the way...."

Inu
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:53:38 PM
He sat up and picked her up off the ground, running swiftly and silently to the village outskirts, to an old hut that was used for guests and tourists.

"I've been taking it over slowly. Eventually it will be fit for constant use."

He arrived and threw open the door. Inside it was split into a kitchen, living room, and bedroom, with two bathrooms in the house. The kitchen had a table and two chairs, the bedroom contained a single bed. Other than that, there was nothing in the house.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:00:00 AM
Sorreessa's eyes wandered the place, taking it all in before she nipped his ear lightly.

"Looks njice, qujite njice....."

She could see he had gone to some trouble to make it all look nice.

Inu
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:01:10 AM
"Yeah, right. It's more bare than bones in here. I figured you'd be able to fix that..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:05:48 AM
"Oh shush, jit looks prrretty good, jI can fjill jit a bjit jin tjime....carrre to show me arrround the bedrrroom?"

She winked at him before she kissed him softly.

Inu
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:09:02 AM
"Well, there's the living room..."

He walked to the kitchen.

"...the kitchen..."

He entered the bedroom and tossed her on the bed.

"There's the bedroom. That you're on is the bed."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:11:31 AM
"Hmm, somehow jI thjink thjis jis the best place on the tourrr."

Inu
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:20:04 AM
"No doubt of that," Inu agreed. He sat down next to Sorr and kissed her, throwing their weapons aside.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:27:56 AM
Sorr awoke awhile later, since she was curled up with Inu, his face was the first thing she saw. He looked half asleep but she knew he wasn't all the way out since he snored slightly if he was all the way asleep. She hugged him and kissed his neck once before whispering softly into his ear.

"jI love you, jInu..."

She purred softly then, she had never said it aloud to him before but she felt like telling him now....

Inu
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:31:44 AM
He shifted and put an arm around her.

"I love you too, Sorr. More than anything you'll ever know..."

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:39:37 AM
"Good to hearrr...and the same can be sajid about how jI feel about you"

She said softly before closing her eyes as her ears went back contentedly. Where she was now was a good place to stay for a bit, she didn't want to leave his embrace until she had to. Any place close to him was were she'd rather be around than any other. Her purr was soft and content as she lay there beside him.

Inu
Oct 20th, 2002, 12:43:43 AM
He held her close, taking in her scent that he'd come to know so well. The pair dozed off in the late afternoon, warm and content with their lives.