PDA

View Full Version : The training of a Padawan(maia, Closed)

Raymious
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:30:24 PM
The air this mourning was warm. The sunrise beautiful. Today was going to be a good day. Raymious was going to start his training. These days, things seemed to go good for this young padawan.

He walked into the Training Room and waited for his master to arrive to start his training.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 19th, 2002, 10:13:46 AM
Maia entered the training area, looking for her Padawan Raymious. It seemed strange calling him that. They had met long ago when she was still a padawan. Ray would find her to be a very different girl than she was when they first met. She was no longer the shy, unsure girl. She was now a confident woman. A peaceful air of kindness enveloped her as she glided into the room the were meeting in.

Ray, how are you this morning? You ready for some force training?" Maia put the heavy bag she had been carrying on the ground and took out to practice sabers. She set them aside and motioned for him to join her. Maia placed to mats directly across from each other and sat down on one. "Please have a seat so we ca talk before we begin."

Raymious
Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:18:17 AM
The force had always been in Raymious's life. For as long as he could remember. Every chance he got, he would watch his father practice wiht his lightsaber. How he manueverd. It was like an art.

The way the force works was nothing new to the young padawan. But yet, he felt as if he had never known of it. Like a new born baby who knows nothing about the universe. But nowis the time for Raymious to become aquainted with the force. Now he would master its skills. Having the privelige of weilding the force is an extrodinary gift. And that gift is what has passed on to this young jedi.

Raymious was anxious to hear what Maia had to say. He was enthralled by the way that she has become a Jedi Knight. When they had first met, she was merely a padawan like himself. As Maia's young padawan sat down, he locked eyes with his master and saw the love that he had once known. He sat staring into her big beautiful eyes. Waiting to hear what she had to say.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 23rd, 2002, 11:08:27 AM
"It has been along time Ray, how is our old friend Niccadims? I miss him, he gave me strength when I needed it most. "Maia said with a fond smile.

"I know you have had some training, so we will start there. Tell me some of the things you have already learned." Her eyes searched his face. At one time they had cared for one another, time and circumstance had taken it away. She loved another but in his eyes she could see his feelings clearly.

Raymious
Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:03:30 PM
Looking into the beautiful eyes of the woman he had once come to love, he could see the glimer of excitement in her eyes. The exciement of hearth what her young padawan had to say. Tayious thought about the skulls he had accumulated to this point, which were very few. But now that he has became a Jedi Padawan. He will recieve new skills and learn to master those skills and maybe some day become as fluent with the force as his fahter was.

.Niccademas, oh he is doing just fine. I have learned alot from watching him. Studying him.Well now, lets see. The skills I have been taught so far are:The art of weilding a lightsaber, which is I think one of the most important skills a jedi can learn. Second is force lift .And third is a little bit of force speed

After explaining to Maia what skills he had recieved over the years, he slowly rose to his full height. Letting his brown robes rustle on the floor. Slowly, he clasped his hands together behind his back. And looked at his Master anxiously. Like a kid who is about to open a present on his birthday.

This place is so wonderful Maia. I dont konw why I stayed away for so very long.

The young Padawan started to walk around The Training Room. He could feel the force flowing from every direction. There was something about this place that reminded the young Jedi of his home, and his father. What it was, he could not figure out. But soon, he would know this place like the back of his hand. The young Jedi Padawan looked at the trained Jedi Knight.

Tell me about yourself and this new man. He must be realy nice. Well, all I can say is that he is one of the most luckiest guys in all of the universe. He has the most wonderful woman, and the force. What a perfect combination.

Raymious smilled, thinking of the time he himself and Maia had spent together.

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:37:20 AM
Maia smiled up at her padawan as he wandered the room. She could feel the excitement blossoming in him. She had felt it long ago, the need to learn and the love of life he always had.

"Well, learning the lightsaber of course is important Raymious but not the most important. Learning peace within and controlling ones emotions is. A saber is just an extension of yourself to help you in battle. But as a Jedi if you can try to avoid fights unless protecting someone or yourself." She said softly.

"Well, Dios and I met when I needed help. My heart was breaking and he helped me to understand that I did not have to suffer alone. He and I developed a bond. He seemed to feel my pain and I his. We fell in love." Maia did not go into the part about Fiend and the horror they had been put through.

"I don't know about him having the most wonderful woman but I do know that he has made me very happy." She laughed softly as she spoke.

Raymious
Oct 27th, 2002, 10:00:27 PM
As the young Jedi watch his master, he could see the love that she had in her beautiful eyes. The love for her new love of her life. The love for this Dios Kane. The love that she had once given to him. But time has gone on. Raymious has a new love in his life. And that is the force. The force is all that Raymious is going to devote himself to, for the rest of his life. Raymious ignited his white lightsaber and started to examine it very closely. Then he returned the saber back to his belt. He looked at Maia and thought of what he would become in time. A Jedi Knight. He started going over the jedi code in his head. The code that had meant so much to him. It was practically his life. The way he lived. You could say that the force was the biggest influence in the Padawans life. Like a big brother is to his younger sibling.

"There is no emotion; there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force."

"You know maia, I have been waiting a long time for this. I have dreamed about this day for so log. The day I would be trained as a Jedi. And now, that dream has became a reality for me. I dont have to wake up."

The young Jedi padawan was featureless. He held no expression. He was like a marble statue. Raymious waked over to where His Master was sitting down and motioned for her to stand up. Grabbing His hand, he lifted her up. And it did not take that much strength. She was a very fit woman. And very beautiful. As He walked Maia to the center of the room, he noticed that she moved with such grace and prosper.

All Raymious wanted was to prosper in the ways of the force. To become a protecter of the peace. A Jedi. And now that time has come.

"Shall we begin my training my master. Or was there something else you wanted to know about"

Maia Tharrinn
Oct 30th, 2002, 01:54:33 PM
Maia stood next to Raymious and placed a hand on his shoulder. "We have already begun my friend. What we have been speaking about it the thing all Jedi must learn. It seems you have taken it to heart long ago."

She grinned up at him." Now if you mean should we try our hand at saber fighting? Well, that is a different matter all together. The saber is an extension of your body, a part of your arm. Even blinded, you should be able to feel all that is around you and threw that be able to block it with your saber." Maia picked up a piece of cloth and tied it around his eyes. "Now lets see if you can block the floating devices before they reach you." With that Maia let them go and they floated at Raymious.

Raymious
Nov 6th, 2002, 01:18:05 PM
Raymious was attuned to the force. He could feel the life escesnce flow throug him. He could sence the floating devises coming towards him. But he knew that he was not a skilled enough Jedi to block them all. That was the one thing that was tearing him apart. The thought that he wasn't good enough to be a Jedi. But he gained his confidence back when he thought of the day he would become fluent enough with the force to be able to do the things that he wanted. The things that he had dreamed about as a child. The art that his father had taught him a long time ago. Even though Raymious had the blind fold on, he was determined to block the floating devises. As well as he could. He could sence them coming forward and could tell how many there were. He could sence three, and no more. Although there could be more.

The young Jedi Padawan brought his blade aroud to block the closest devise and it was successfull. The bolt bounced off of his blade and shot in another direction. Like it was being fired all over agian. He pivoted his body in such a manner that one of the bolts barely mised him. As he was bringing his body around for another attack, he felt a sharp pain in his arm. He had been hit. But not bad. He clenched his teeth at the pain, then calmed his self. He reached out with the force and could sence the devises begining another attack.

Maia Tharrinn
Nov 6th, 2002, 09:34:04 PM
Maia steeped up behind Raymious and ignited her lightsaber. She wanted to help him if necessary. Though the bolts would sting if they connected, they would not kill. She drew the force into her and projected her strength to him. It would heighten his senses so he could feel the power of the lightside. She only did this for a short time.

"The power we hold in our hands Raymious is not something to be toyed with. As you know, it is something to be handled delicately. Let your mind open to it ray. Let the light guide you in your actions." Her soft voice filled his mind.

Raymious
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:01:12 PM
Raymious let the force flow through his body. It flowed through his very soul. If it could, it would flow through his veins. He lived through the force. The force is all that Raymious has known. Raymious could feel the life energy coming from the symbiont behind him. That symbiont was his master. Maia Tharrin. The Jedi Knight would teach Her young Padawan the ways of the force. The way it worked. The way it was used. The way it was minipulated. Some used it as a crutch, and others only used it for defense. Jedi never used the force for attack.

"Ok...Let me try again..."

The young padawan took a deep breath and cleared his mind of everyting else except the force and his actions. He consentrated on using the force for its abilities in aiding the Jedi in their actions. Raymious brought his lightsaber up in a swift smooth motion, and waited for the floating devises to attack.