View Full Version : You Are An Idiot ..

Mutant Cockroach
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:21:01 PM
Especially if you click on this link:

http://offiz.bei.t-online.de/open.html

imported_Grev Drasen
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:38:35 PM
No, you're an idiot for posting this.

I didn't click it but I've seen it before. So for those who haven't seen it, don't click on it unless you feel like rebooting. It's not even remotely funny.

Taylor Millard
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:43:01 PM
I might be over reacting for moving it...but I didn't want to take the chance of someone's system being rebooted.

Sanis Prent
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:44:14 PM
Good call. Sieken's system crashed and he lost work over it....I was on my way to canning it and you got it first

Taylor Millard
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:46:06 PM
Grev saying his computer rebooted was enough for me to say, "Okay I'm moving the thread"

TheHolo.Net
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:50:47 PM
Good call. I made the link non clickable for our mod's/admin's safety.

Taylor Millard
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:56:34 PM
Didn't think to do that...so what do we do about this?

TheHolo.Net
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:11:44 PM
You might ask her why she posted it. She is a member of TBH under the Jibrelle name.

Taylor Millard
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:19:21 PM
I'll ask her. Not sure what to say...My mind is real out of it tonight (is sick)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 19th, 2002, 01:34:32 AM
Sent to Mutant Cockroach, Salemn Lysce and Jibrielle Abunai:

Re: The "You're an Idiot" thread

The thread in question was moved from the Out Of Character forum due to the nature of the link. It caused a few people's computers to crash, and so to avert further incident, it was moved.

I was wondering, why on earth did you post that? It is in very poor taste, and in the future, please, no posting of 'hostile' links, or action may have to be taken. Did you think it was genuinely funny?

I'm sending this PM to your Jibrelle and Salemn accounts as well, to make sure you get it.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 19th, 2002, 12:12:26 PM
AIM with Jibrielle:

DementorCrisis: The reason why I put up the "You're An Idiot" thread is because it was suggested by someone else I know whose name I won't mention to avoid further conflict. However, it didn't crash my browser/computer, so I didn't know that it would crash others. It was put up to just humor a couple of people. I had no bad intentions.
HollieBelle2: okies :-)
HollieBelle2: Thanks for clearing that up :-)
DementorCrisis: Although after Charley i.m.ed me last night I realized how stupid it was of me. Again, I'm awfully sorry for any trouble I caused. :-(
HollieBelle2: its ok. We were only wondering, because you don't seem like the type
HollieBelle2: whatever "the type" is... :-P
DementorCrisis: I should hardly hope I'm not the type that wants to crash other people's computers. =/
DementorCrisis: Lol ^^ Well, you can bet I'll never post any more links.
HollieBelle2: *hug* its ok Jibrelle, or Salemn or..whoever you are!!
HollieBelle2: :-)
DementorCrisis: -- Hug -- :-)
HollieBelle2: I'll just pass on the info to the staff, if thats ok with you?
HollieBelle2: ^ what youjust said, that is
DementorCrisis: Of course it's fine. I just don't want anyone to bear any grudges against me.
HollieBelle2: okies :-) I think it was removed fast enough
DementorCrisis: Yeah :-)
DementorCrisis: I'm glad.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 19th, 2002, 05:36:18 PM
DementorCrisis: The reason why I put up the "You're An Idiot" thread is because it was suggested by someone else I know whose name I won't mention to avoid further conflict. However, it didn't crash my browser/computer, so I didn't know that it would crash others. It was put up to just humor a couple of people. I had no bad intentions.Sounds to me like someone else was pulling her strings in a way to get at some of our members, but alas its no big deal. It has been dealt with prudently. :)

Thanks for following up LD. :)